Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

It is true, but not only poor people want to become rich. If you are for a long time here, have a significant portfolio and after this bloodbath lost like 70%, then you will be crying and crashing everything around you!
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Op, your word is vulgar! Don't be too harsh in your words because you want to correct the anomaly going on in this forum. Rather use a better word than calling them poor.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Op, your word is vulgar! Don't be too harsh in your words because you want to correct the anomaly going on in this forum. Rather use a better word than calling them poor.
If you are rich, you are just fortunate to become rich.  Some are also looking for opportunities to see if they can be among the fortunate ones. The crypto space is enough for everyone to explore, whether you are poor or rich. Just do what you can and allow others to do theirs too, just as they wish.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

I think the crypto world is not only for certain groups. Crypto is created to revolutionize the global financial system, this involves all sectors of the economy and groups, the poor and the rich can all use it depending on the intelligence of each individual crypto user himself.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 11:13:14 AM by USDOLLAR

In my views, poverty is a curse If I'm poor and wants to try to make money on the internet to decrease the pressure of expenses whats wrong with this? but here is advice for them they should have to try to improve English for his/her betterment in the future.No one can blame to whom who is poor by English as well as finance both. digital money isn't a stage for just the rich individuals around the globe yet in addition not for any person who only go for greatness.in the universe of crypto everybody has the chance to acquire cash. Since there are no geographical limits for Bitcoin, anybody from any side of the world has the equivalent chance to use this platform. Now it depends on you and your capacities how you choose the way to catch the regarding opportunities.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

It doesn't metter, poor people were, are and will be in the world and we can not change this rule of surviving, it is sad facct but it is true unfortunately.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

if I think there are a lot of poor people, it does not mean that he cannot do business, if he does business, it may not be as bad as it is, we must never hate the poor, there are times when humans are above and below, never judge badly for the poor, just help us the poor do any work, all humans have the skills, so don't look at the poor
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

In my opinion, the potential of the crypto currency is still far from being exhausted, so anyone who can, should try themselves in this direction!
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

The cryptocurrency is equal for everyone, whether it is poor or rich, as long as you invest in a potential currency, then you may get rich overnight. I don't think the poor are shameful.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

If a person is poor, but he was able to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, it means that his brains are in place. Poverty does not affect cryptocurrencies.

in my opinion there are no poor people if they really go into the world of bitcoin and indeed really eating will produce results that damage, the important thing is not easy to despair, always learn to be smarter
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Everybody here is equal and the only question is how long will you survive in this struggle. Poor people are not ruining crypto, they are making crypto interesting and they make it popular because in statistics there are more poor people than rich people.

That is the sad truth, everyone of us are here for the money and who is not?
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Poverty does not mean you are not making hardwork, it is on governments fault we knew how expensive our foods and daily needs in life, even you are working on big company but you earn enough for your daily needs how about the hospitalization and wants of your children, so i join this forum cos i knew that it lift me up from my positions if i earn here, so why those poor people are making their own steps inorder to earn their own made just join this business, cos even myself witness from my co workers from nothing now had rise their state in life...
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Yes of course there are too many poor people in different country because of the puberty also but the company of cryptocurrency can help you to earn a huge amount of income or profit if you are business minded person.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

In the words of TS, I saw only arrogance and hubris. There is no useful information in his words. So it would be better to start with yourself!) And then discuss/condemn others.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

yes many people are poor here in the world and do not know what to do to get out of trouble and I think it's no longer worthwhile but thank you too for creating this forum to earn some people who are poor but too striking rules here on forums how to help other people who are poor if there are so many rules.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Why crying because of people here that speaks broken english?no one told you to come back here in crypto,if you really have a life outside this community then why bother staying here?or you're bitter because these people earn profit here while yours are not?stop this argument and move along dude,theres so many rooms here you dont have to be anger with those people lol
mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

As the market expands, there are many participants in the forum. Faker? poor?shitman?  Or any other title, this should be a good thing, let the market grow, this is the common aspiration of all crypto participants. When market participants increase, a variety of things will definitely happen. This is the inevitable law of the development of things. We can't stop it, we don't want to stop it, so we must learn to accept them. this is ours growing up
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

Just keep on believe because at the end of the day, it's your faith towards crypto that will matter. Once you get weak because you are affected by some negative feedbacks or news about cryptos, then you'll probably would have hard times achieving your ultimate goals.

matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

There is a lot free money today on the internet, just need to make sure you gather as many free coins and tokens till next bull run.

I was thinking just yesterday we need to share this among poor people. With some small work 10 - 30 minutes per day you can gather yourself big portfolio of free coins and token that might be worth several k USD when next bull run occurs.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Yes, many of us are poor, and our English is poor. Yes, the forum is dirty, a forest of scammers, many bounty hunters who do not understand what they are doing ... But thanks to BTC, crypto and this forum, some of us will be rich and learn English Grin. This is bad?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: