Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most critical moments in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin history  (Read 1977 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

For me, the best moment here in the internet world is when I see that value of bitcoin increasing up to 20,000$ and it is like happen in just a week many people are buying bitcoin at that time and it is very rapid increasing and the most painful for me is the year of 2018 were the bitcoin's value decrease up to 60% of its original price.
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

One of the most important moments in the history of the crypto currency is the whole year 2017. It was this year that the crypto currency became known to almost the whole world. The media gave a whole volley of information cannons. It was then that many earned millions here.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Hi All Members,

Most critical moments in Cryptocurrency history of yourself;
01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

What we do in that moments!

Appreciate your reply to newcomers for cryptocurrency industry

First most painful moment with cryptocurrency is when my tokens got stolen. My etherwallet was hacked and nothing was left for me. My happiest moment is the first time I receive tokens and eventually cash it out and use it for payment of ny bills, paid a lot of debts and buy something as memorabilia.
That would really have been some really crazy moment. Funny enough I have never experienced this since I have always been crazy about security anyway. However, it is good you still ended up having some good moments in the long run with some of the tokens you have been able to get good gains from.

I have never really had a huge painful moment except when I started trading and even with all the knowledge from the things I have read on indicators and chart analysis, I still lost some couple of bucks until I gained more confidence later on, and my joyous moment was when I started doing well as a trader and can now consider myself a pro.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I think the happiest moment was last year December. The end of the year holiday made most people so happy with the price of bitcoin ending with the price of $20,000+. Most investors who have been holding since 2013, had the opportunity to sell off highly and made their gains out of been patient and enduring. Most traders who bought low too also sold off and made their profit. Indeed ,2017 December was a good year for crypto investors.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

For me when bitcoin hits its ATH and i dont have any balance on my bitcoin wallets .. so much regrets having a hard time trying to deposit then it fails  Undecided
That was painful but on the other hand i have gained profits on ETH.. though i dont have bitcoins that time ..luckily i have ETH on my wallet Smiley
Talking about bitcoin hitting the previous ATH though, it was painful for me because then I had no idea how trading works how I could have utilized that moment to eventually increase my position in bitcoin and the funniest part was that I watched it go all the way down and I was just there sobbing how much I have lost from $19800 to $6k. later on this year though, I took it on myself to learn how to trade and I wish I did this a long time ago as I can pretty much say even though we are not back to the previous ATH, I am gradually making it up.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

Its always selling your coins but then it still pushes more the next morning. I think that's one of the most painful moments for anyone involved in crypto trading.

Happiest? When seeing your portfolio going up multiple times. There'a always that kind of feeling that you are getting a good gains out of your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I think the happiest moment was last year December. The end of the year holiday made most people so happy with the price of bitcoin ending with the price of $20,000+. Most investors who have been holding since 2013, had the opportunity to sell off highly and made their gains out of been patient and enduring. Most traders who bought low too also sold off and made their profit. Indeed ,2017 December was a good year for crypto investors.

December is the good month for crypto currency for all the years bro. If you see the every year with the any coin you can find the good value for the coins bro. Critical in the sense how do we say that this month will be right choice.
There is no any stable month we see the bitcoin price fallen bigger or smaller in the market mate.
If you want to see this year first all 3 months shows he big price drop in the marketplace.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

1. My most painful moment was when I didn't sale an altcoin when it reached BTC2.86+, which I bought with only BTC0.00475.
    Later, my pain doubled when Bitcoin reached $19k+. So that's $54k+ I've lost and now the total value is around $630.  Cry

2. I was very happy when Bitcoin price reached $19k+. My portfolio was awesome  Grin
Losing money is basically like what would be one of the painful moments for anyone in this space either directly or indirectly, lol. I remembered in my early years when I was a victim of MEW phishing scam with about $3800 worth of tokens as at then, and they all zapped.

It is still very painful for me till date because by now those tokens are worth a whole lot and some of them have increased hugely in percentage even with this dip but I am still happy that I moved on, obtained more tokens, waited it out, learned from my mistakes and that $3800 right now is like a chicken change.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

For me it was durring January and February 2018 dip and government regulations it pose serious threat to crypto existence

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

if it is growing market we will see both side of coin happy and sad but we should expect hard times in order to appreciate good times in return
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

You see every moment is critical for bitcoin. The all time high was a critical maoment where it seems like that was how its going to continue increasing and by this time of the year, we should have touched $30000 but unfortunately its not happening that way. The same way this moment is also critical since the past couple of days where the above $9000+ have retreated to $7000+ and it seems its a stuck position and just like the all time high that passed, I am confident that this one too shall equally pass.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

Happiest? since i dont have much BTC on stash when it hits up 20k but i do mention about some of my alts where i do able to sell out on the right time when it was pumped or reaching a new ATH where it do made me some decent money like $20k, it might be small to some people but this is already a big amount for me.

Most painful part goes with the opposite thing where i do missed out the right opportunity to sell because i do hope for more price increase until a sudden dump do able to reach me.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Lots of painful incidents were there, one among the most painful is the hacking of wallet that led to a loss of around one bitcoin. Second is the greed which resulted in the loss of more than two bitcoin. Third and the important thing is the missing the past ath. Being with bitcoin makes me happy even after facing these many sad instances.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

For me when bitcoin hits its ATH and i dont have any balance on my bitcoin wallets .. so much regrets having a hard time trying to deposit then it fails  Undecided
That was painful but on the other hand i have gained profits on ETH.. though i dont have bitcoins that time ..luckily i have ETH on my wallet Smiley
Talking about bitcoin hitting the previous ATH though, it was painful for me because then I had no idea how trading works how I could have utilized that moment to eventually increase my position in bitcoin and the funniest part was that I watched it go all the way down and I was just there sobbing how much I have lost from $19800 to $6k. later on this year though, I took it on myself to learn how to trade and I wish I did this a long time ago as I can pretty much say even though we are not back to the previous ATH, I am gradually making it up.
I don’t think so that there can be any other moments which can be that much critical at time when this idea of the crypto currencies was first introduced to this world. After that, there have been so many events which were quite memorable for all those who were the part of the crypto market at that time. other than that, there will be so many other events which will happen in the future too which all of us will remember.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

if it is growing market we will see both side of coin happy and sad but we should expect hard times in order to appreciate good times in return
Yes at the end of 2017 price of bitcoin was so high but it was time to sell as price was high but when 2018 started price of bitcoin suddenly fell so much it was only because of high selling by all investors and there was low demand, but thanks to GOD that time has gone and now it is a new beginning when price is really good which is getting better day by day.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

the saddest thing in my opinion is that when we see the coin we are holding is in a prolonged bearish trend, because it usually causes some people or investors to panic and immediately sell the coins they hold, if the sale is directly done in large scale, it will be badly affected the price and will continue to decline. honestly I really do not like that stuff.
the most exciting thing is when looking at the price on the chart, the price is back green and gives positive scents to all its users.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

For me, the most epic moments in the history of bitcoin are:

1. Pay 10,000 bitcoin per pizza
2. The ban on cryptocurrency in China
3. 2017 was the year of hardforks
Was it painful because you missed these moments? Sure, it was epic, but based on the OP context, I would say they could be classified as a painful moment because I wish I did not miss those moments and I was here from the beginning. Anyway, I have been here for a while, I am still here and life goes on and in fact, I am doing pretty great than someone who is just setting in this year. That is the way things are and we just have to live with it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
When I was newbie I have some bitcoin from giveaway, but I wasted my bitcoin because I guess bitcoin just a moment, bitcoin will died in a few years a head. So, I sell all bitcoin that have without leaving a single bit and time passed it turns out bitcoin price increasingly and I just watching I don't have anything that is very sad.

With my experience before, I am getting excited about getting bitcoin and I intend never to sell it until it reaches the price I want, and by 2017 I sold bitcoin at a price of $18,000, at least treating my previous regret.
I totally relate with that happy moment of recovery. There is one thing with the recovery of btc which also tells on the recovery of the market as a whole and the joy it brings which is usually more like a ray of hope for that particular point in time that we will have to enjoy those sweet moments. The painful one you mentioned though is kind of particular to almost everybody and that time when bitcoin is not as high in price as it is today, one would have thought, keeping those coins till date would actually have meant a lot, but such is life.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 767

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
When I was newbie I have some bitcoin from giveaway, but I wasted my bitcoin because I guess bitcoin just a moment, bitcoin will died in a few years a head. So, I sell all bitcoin that have without leaving a single bit and time passed it turns out bitcoin price increasingly and I just watching I don't have anything that is very sad.

With my experience before, I am getting excited about getting bitcoin and I intend never to sell it until it reaches the price I want, and by 2017 I sold bitcoin at a price of $18,000, at least treating my previous regret.
I totally relate with that happy moment of recovery. There is one thing with the recovery of btc which also tells on the recovery of the market as a whole and the joy it brings which is usually more like a ray of hope for that particular point in time that we will have to enjoy those sweet moments. The painful one you mentioned though is kind of particular to almost everybody and that time when bitcoin is not as high in price as it is today, one would have thought, keeping those coins till date would actually have meant a lot, but such is life.

I think this year will be there very critical year for all the uses of crypto currencies especially bit kind uses have a lot of disappointment with the value changes so we cannot do anything about or against this we can only make a patience with some intelligence this will help you to come back again in crypto currency but All these confusions are just temporary for some days it will come back again soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
cr4zyt3m

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

At time when things are not going in the right way and you are feeling like loss of your money, you need to keep your nerves under your control and you need to hold your coins for some longer period of time. On the other hand, at time when you are having some huge amount of profit, then you need to decide very much carefully whether to go for selling of your coins or to stay in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: