Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

is it allowed me to remove the signature from this campaign ??

Yes, the bounty campaign has ended
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Once an entrepreneur does a PITCH, will the video remain and all of the questions asked? That could be really helpful for people who aren't available to listen in on a pitch while it's live but want to catch up on it later.

I'm guessing this will be a feature, but I just want to make sure.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

Is there a place to buy PITCH gear? I see that there have been contests but I haven't won. I still want gear though.  Smiley
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Is there any way this could work as a dApp? Seems like it would work pretty well actually.

They definitely plan on this being a DApp. I can't think of any downsides for that either.

That's awesome. I'm excited to see it happen. This is too cool of a project and decentralization is the future.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Is the creator of Pitch an investor in ICO's as well? It seems like he's identified a lot of the same issues with investing in ICO's as I have and is trying to solve them with PITCH.

I am still curious about this.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Are there PITCH affiliate / referral bonuses? I think that'd be a cool feature.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Is the creator of Pitch an investor in ICO's as well? It seems like he's identified a lot of the same issues with investing in ICO's as I have and is trying to solve them with PITCH.

I am still curious about this.

The co-founders of PITCH are both entrepreneurs and have been following the development of cryptocurrency passionately. They definitely know the pain points of entrepreneurs and have dealt with many investors in their life. Being so heavily into the entrepreneur community they knew this solution was needed.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

Are there PITCH affiliate / referral bonuses? I think that'd be a cool feature.

Currently we do not have any sort of affiliate program/referral bonuses. We are always open to hearing community opinions and I will voice them during our team meetings. What did you have in mind?
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

What is the next goal that PITCH will be concentrating on after the sale?
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Multiply the current Ethereum price with # number of Ethereum being collected for that round.

Take that number and divide it by the # of tokens being sold for that round.

3000 Ethereum first round. X current Eth price. Then divided by 40,450,000 tokens.

Current price is around 4 cents per pitch token.

By getting your tokens now you get 58% more tokens compared to last round (Cool

That's a pretty amazing deal. I typically never see such a discount on token sales. 58% is huge and could be a very good investment.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Are there any ways to earn Pitch tokens besides exchanging for them?

I read on the pitch website, now is ICO sale round1, but how long it runs? while on the website listed there are 8 rounds for ico, hopefully it will not be long

Each round ends when the tokens allocated to that round have sold out

That's good to know. Is there a way to earn tokens right now?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Will more PITCH tokens be produced later on? Or is the total amount already set?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

Multiply the current Ethereum price with # number of Ethereum being collected for that round.

Take that number and divide it by the # of tokens being sold for that round.

3000 Ethereum first round. X current Eth price. Then divided by 40,450,000 tokens.

Current price is around 4 cents per pitch token.

By getting your tokens now you get 58% more tokens compared to last round (Cool

That's a pretty amazing deal. I typically never see such a discount on token sales. 58% is huge and could be a very good investment.

So round 1 of the sale has already started, right? How much progress has been made on the sale? Has the hard cap been met yet?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

What is the next goal that PITCH will be concentrating on after the sale?

We will heavily focus on making sure to reach all of the goals shared on the timeline of our website. Making sure the dAPP is 100% functioning with a friendly UI across all platforms is a high priority. We have over 1,000 entrepreneurs waiting to PITCH on our platform, some have already done so on our beta IOS app.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 02:45:32 PM by PitchInvestorsLive

PITCH is going to GBForum.Co on April2-3 in Santa Clara, California.

If you are going to be in the area and want to show PITCH Investors Live some love let me know, hit us up on Facebook and we might be able to hook you up with a discounted ticket! Cheesy
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Once an entrepreneur does a PITCH, will the video remain and all of the questions asked? That could be really helpful for people who aren't available to listen in on a pitch while it's live but want to catch up on it later.

Yes! We want anyone to be able to join our platform and watch PITCHes of the past and tune in live for new ones. We already have videos of people who have PITCHed on our beta app on our Facebook page as well as our YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllOnyrt0ZkFx0txvbZsITA
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

Yes! We want anyone to be able to join our platform and watch PITCHes of the past and tune in live for new ones. We already have videos of people who have PITCHed on our beta app on our Facebook page as well as our YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllOnyrt0ZkFx0txvbZsITA

That's awesome. Thanks Cheesy I was hoping for that because it would be extremely convenient and helpful to users. I honestly think the PITCH team has considered every possible feature that investors and entrepreneurs could possibly hope for. I'm checking out those pitches right now because I'm curious about the kind of projects that have been pitched so far. Thanks.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

Is there a place to buy PITCH gear? I see that there have been contests but I haven't won. I still want gear though.  Smiley

I'm still looking for that merch Cheesy
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

I like how diverse the PITCH team is. How did you guys meet?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Will there be trust ratings/reviews for each user? For example, if one user pitches a few different projects and has a lot of success, will that be visible for people to see?

Still curious.

Trust and security are some of the most important qualities we want to infuse into our platform. We will definitely have a system of vetting for projects, and I think it is a great idea to have a similar system for users, in the same way Bitcointalk and Reddit does. I will bring this up in our next meeting.

Thank you to everyone for being here and giving us your input to make this project better everyday

You are welcome and thanks for taking our ideas into consideration. I really appreciate the team's focus on great functionality, fairness, and security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: