Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 2996 times)
poorgrammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

cus the market is open 24 hours 7 days a week. asia has a much bigger interest in crypto than the west, but less of a presence on social media. youll see market patterns shift when china wakes up. its a fast moving market
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

I also stick to this opinion because every country has its own market, but everyone gets used to it and it's easier to learn with time.
If we are talking about cryptocurrencies  then you should always be on the alert and watch the news of China, America, India and so on ...

This market works everywhere around the world with a different time zone and it doesn't have a weekend break so this says it all. Cryptomarket will never stop from moving as long as people are buying and selling their coins. This can be a good opportunity for every good trader but of course it takes a lot of risk when trading in the market like this.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
Market of Cryptocurrency will never sleep. In case that there are manh traders that who remains for watching prices and it's stock.  It will never sleep because it's price are not stable.
But if you are referring to Market where we buy some goods and foods they're get sleep but there are some thag 24/7 open.
That is actually one of the goodies that decentralization brings anyway. This is a market where things are absolutely always different from other markets where there is a time for everything and the whole market goes into a pause mode. Here, people are trading 24 hours and this is an idea that makes a lot of traders to always take advantage of the market at their own time and things can even go pretty quick for those who may be holding some positions.
The real beauty of the crypto market is that every time, you will keep on observing so many people who will be busy in either buying or selling of their coins or even will be busy in trading or similar things like that. All those who are there in the world of the crypto currency keeps on helping the entire crypto market to stay awake and that they keep on increasing the demand rate of the coins as well by letting others know about the crypto currencies.
You are talking about stock market which will remain close for some hours in one day. But if you talk about bitcoin and crypto world it never sleeps and you can trade every time you want. There is no specific timing for trading in bitcoin. No doubt that it is the unique feature of bitcoin that you can buy and sell any time. Crypto market always run and never stops.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Absolutely agree. I also think it means that there is always someone who is buying, selling, trading in different parts of the world. And this goes in circles, never ends.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
how will the market sleep if its users are active for 24 hours, from different worlds exist, with different time zones from different countries.

Exactly! Don't focus on literal market. As you know we comes in a different county and different time zone. I will give you one example that market never sleep . In Crypto trading, If you monitor the market in trading 24 hours you will see that market is always moving specially some coins are very active.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Its a metaphor where the term never sleeps is the continued volatility of the market value from time to time and even that particular time is what you have on your country, other time zones trade while you were asleep. Or maybe some traders cannot sleep and just observing the market even it closes trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

Its a metaphor where the term never sleeps is the continued volatility of the market value from time to time and even that particular time is what you have on your country, other time zones trade while you were asleep. Or maybe some traders cannot sleep and just observing the market even it closes trading.

If the market get sleep the market will going to end but it is not happen at any time the markets has a lots of users and they involved in this with a long relationship and thats why we say it will not sleeps.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

People around the world using bitcoin are the people who are active in the markets even if some people may get sleep other country people will do the trade so that's why they said that market never sleeps not just only one market but almost all of them especially those legitimate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Every Stock Market have their fixed operating hours.  But there are many stock markets around the world, not only in USA, but also in Europe or Asia - they are working in different time zones. For example, if stock market in USA are closed at the moment, stock markets in Europe or Asia are working.
And when we are talking about crypto markets that term represent it best, because as we know - crypto markets never sleeps and it's alive 24/7.
Exactly, while one stock market is being closed, another is being opened and mostly there is an overlap thus there’s always some exchanging/trading one currency or the other. Crypto exchanges on the other hand never close unless maintenance is ongoing and even with that another exchange will be active wiles another is not thus there’s no time for market to sleep

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Absolutely agree. I also think it means that there is always someone who is buying, selling, trading in different parts of the world. And this goes in circles, never ends.
Nice thinking  you are right bitcoin keep on moving and it never stop at the single place it is because people from all over the world are really interested to get bitcoin today, price if very good so more and more investors are taking part in bitcoin, people use to buy when the price is low and then high speculation makes price high once again and people sell to buy again with high profit at low so this process never end, as bitcoin has volatile nature and it never stop at specific price, it keeps on moving.
oviabhiAD

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Thanks for ta info
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

People around the world using bitcoin are the people who are active in the markets even if some people may get sleep other country people will do the trade so that's why they said that market never sleeps not just only one market but almost all of them especially those legitimate.
Is it possible in this way to characterize the fact that the market does not sleep? For some reason I was thinking about other factors and possibilities of the crypto-currency market. But in any case, in your words there is a sense and considering the activities of people in different parts of the world, then almost the whole day the trade goes on without stopping.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

It means that the market will never remain constant. It will always go up and down and no one can predict when it will happen.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

Certainly the market never sleeps. People are always trading 24/7. There is a time difference, so when some people are sleeping, some people are actually trading and vice versa.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

We can not say that Bitcoin market and some exchange are going to stop for a moment since we are talking about globally used and we have different time zone so when someone stop trading from Asia someone has just start doing it on America , same with when America if this guy stops trading to rest someone from Korea will do the same thing, I thinks that what's the saying is all about.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

They call market never sleeps because it operated world wide with 24 hours a day and the fluctuation may happen anytime.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

They call market never sleeps because it operated world wide with 24 hours a day and the fluctuation may happen anytime.
Right bitcoin has fluctuating nature its price use to increase and decrease it never stop at a point, sometime bitcoin become really high in demand so price start to increase but sometime it become very low for high viability, bitcoin is now operation globally is involves a lot of countries as investors and supporters which make price better with time so bitcoin use to change the price time to time it never ends at any point of height or bottom, it keeps on fluctuating.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

The ones who are there in the world of the crypto currency and are busy in dealing with different kind of crypto coins will surely understand and will agree to this thing that the crypto market never sleeps and that every single second, lot many transactions are being done and that there are so many investors who remain busy in either buying or selling of their coins all the time.
rauma26

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I think it's "money never sleeps", and that's because there's always a market open somewhere since we're not all in the same time zone.  Your local stock market might be closed, but people do trade globally.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

This is understandable why, in the first place, everyone lives in different time zones, then many people monitor and wait for a good entrance or exit, and it's difficult to catch it, that's what's going on all the time)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: