Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 2996 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

This is understandable why, in the first place, everyone lives in different time zones, then many people monitor and wait for a good entrance or exit, and it's difficult to catch it, that's what's going on all the time)
I think the key is in marketcap, although we know that the world has a difference time zone but if a coin has only a small marketcap or a few users of course market activity will be very quiet and certainly the market will sleep. if one coin have many users of course marketcap will be very big, such as bitcoin, the market will never sleep..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

Yes , crypto market never sleeps. because it's available all across the globe. Since crypto currencies can be tranfered via internet and there is no physical things associated with the assets.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

It is much easier to understand if you traded on forex. Actually forex trades 24*7 and it is not only international exchanges but it is also inter bank exchange which maintain cross-courses even on weekends. That is why there is an assertion that market never sleeps.
By the way crypto currencies trades 24*7 so they do not sleep also =)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing

They call market never sleeps because it operated world wide with 24 hours a day and the fluctuation may happen anytime.
The market can only sleep when there comes certain situation when not even a single investor is busy in dealing with the things related to that of the crypto currencies and that the entire crypto market is silent. Since this thing neither happened ever nor can happen, so there is nothing to be worried about and that the crypto market will keep on helping you in having more money but for that you need to trust the crypto market.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing

We all know that Crypto market is operated world wide 24 hours a day in 7 days a week i think thats the reasons because transaction in the market did not stop.
Marie33

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Bcoz all user of bitcoin are not the same time..  Others day life in any country thats why all market didn't sleep.. Bcoz if they sleep this all miss the others customer who want to sell or buy the token tO market..
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

as long as cryptocurrency still has a very valuable value in the market, every person globally can buy and sell all day, that is because all countries in the world have different times, then trading activity in the market will always be there if cryptocurrency still has a valuable value, most likely the market will not just die
halimi16

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

5b08be2135eca
halimi16

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

5b08be2135eca
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

I believe that with this facility that technology offers us has no reason to establish an opening time and a closing time for market.
Since Cryptocurrencies are blockchain based and run on the internet, every minute of the day, trading is going on in so many places.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Money never sleeps and that's because there's always a market open somewhere since we're not all in the same time zone.  Your local stock market might be closed.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Yes of course, crypto market never sleeps it means trasactions never stops because market is operated 24hours 7days a week to support many investors world wide.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Sunrise and sunset is different from continent to continent this time my time is 6pm and it's time to starts sleeping.... But on the other side of earth it is 6am and time to start trading... So the market doesn't have time to sleep I think that's what the line means.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Money never sleeps and that's because there's always a market open somewhere since we're not all in the same time zone.  Your local stock market might be closed.
You are right money will never sleep because every region has different time zone and people are keeping it awaken for us, now almost every technology is become more advanced, so with fast and increasing amount of coin for trading is sign we will never see our bitcoin market slept as it will keep o moving high and low, now we have all over us smart phones they can trade and invest anytime so how can market be sleep.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

i guess because the heart is cercle so always there is a land that is in day time so of course market never sleep, lets say japan is in night time so usa should be in day time so always there is a market open arround and for that there are platforms are opened online opening 24h/day 7/7 to make everyone happy with the ability to buy stocks and invest in market that he want, and also as im active full time in crypto so in many platforms (brokers) are opening 24h/day 7/7 so you can invest at anytime and at any moment so let me tell you that market will never sleep really  Cheesy
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

Well, if you are beginner you will normally see that people in the world are saying that terms and we the people in the trading markets are saying also that terms. The meaning of that is when a trader in other country trades ofcourse the market will be affected right and when he/she logouts in the market some people will trade again and non stop.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

We call people in the market traders. Traders are the one who buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency 24/7 and they are not sleeping what does it mean? Well, There are so many traders in the world and not just in only one country if you have a common sense you will understand it this time.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Well, if you are beginner you will normally see that people in the world are saying that terms and we the people in the trading markets are saying also that terms. The meaning of that is when a trader in other country trades ofcourse the market will be affected right and when he/she logouts in the market some people will trade again and non stop.
For sure after quitting of some people using bitcoin will not affect the whole market. It is long term journey that never stop as if today some people will sell bitcoin at panic it will surely make price a little down but it is not going to remain forever as if today it is low then there is 100% surety that will increase, it is fact that every day thousands of new people enter bitcoin investment and trading then how can we say it will ever be stopped, market increases and decreases but never stop or sleep at any point neither at top nor at bottom.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

For sure after quitting of some people using bitcoin will not affect the whole market. It is long term journey that never stop as if today some people will sell bitcoin at panic it will surely make price a little down but it is not going to remain forever as if today it is low then there is 100% surety that will increase, it is fact that every day thousands of new people enter bitcoin investment and trading then how can we say it will ever be stopped, market increases and decreases but never stop or sleep at any point neither at top nor at bottom.
Well you are talking about different side of things when it comes to overall possible market made with bitcoin but when you do tried to read up on whats on op this isnt kind of market we are talking into which it do mention about market never sleeps where trading activity do happen. Unlike on stocks and forex trading, crypto trading doesnt really have that kind of timeframe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████