Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 3003 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

yes of course the market conditions and the place of exchange will never be able to die because there are so many buyers from all over the world, and many people who buy and sell coins from various countries.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing

people have computers or smart phones they can use all day, so you can buy and sell bitcoin or altcoin at any time of the day, just this ... I believe that with this facility that technology offers us has no reason to establish an opening time and a closing time for market. I may be wrong, but even countries like Japan that have regulated bitcoin have not imposed opening time and closing time for crypto market.

This is very true ......Different time zone is a considerable factor.
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

No one is now stuck to just this as the advancement go technology has made it easy.
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

But crypto market are don't sleep it depend on internet and never close and open on time it is open for twentyfour hour because here are all over the world peoples are doing trade and they have different time zone. their are big different in crypto market and physical market.
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

People have different things to use from where they can operate and use it.
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Gadgets plays an important part in this as they all know what to with it.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

yes, of course, market conditions will never be able to sleep because those who enter and access the exchange place are not only from one country but from many countries that are trading and looking for very large profits from the exchange place. so that the exchange place will always move up and down.
organicrice

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
it call "market will never sleeps,  it was the first time i heard this kind of quotation. I can say that market will never sleeps because once u join in this kind of forum or networking when you are sleeping your always earned money even if it midnight . I can say that market will be permanent not sleeping..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

It never sleeps because there will always be buying and selling irrespective of the time of the season. There are various time zones which means that while some are going to bed after trading, others are waking up to trade... the permanent thing their is the market that never sleeps.
I don't understand much about the stock market but with the cryptocurrency market as you say. All over the world are involved and they take no limit day and night, the market never sleeps.
Yeah I think everyone knows that, but markets that never sleep will also be influenced by the size of marketcaps.
if a small marketcap like some shitcoin, then the market will continue to sleep because there is no demand
Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I think the market "never sleep" is a very good thing to meet the participation of investors from all over the world! If it is the same as the stock market, how do we control the time difference?
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

I think because there are so many people from several other countries who use the exchange place that the price movements there will never be able to stop and always move up and down because many who trade in exchange without knowing time.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

the market is the activity of sellers and buyers who bring together products and money. as long as there is an agreement between the two, the market will live and it will be repeated until many people are active there. online market or crypto exchange the essence is the same as the original market but more interaction because what is met is traders and buyers from all over the world so they never sleep
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Considering that there are a lot of deals not to mention they don't really give up his or her's give good results. Exchange crops up 24 hours a day, so your economy will never relaxation.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

the market will never sleep because those who trade at the exchange place not only exist in one country but in many countries that use the exchange place to trade and utilize price movements so that they can get a lot of profit.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

The market will never sleep because the world never sleeps. Every activity on our planet is always running and trading is among them, we don't stop unless the earth is destroyed.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Unlike the forex sector, which is a 24/5 platform, which seizes any trading over weekends (Saturday and sunday), cryptocurrency is a 24/7 market which is always open at any time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

The market will never sleep because the world never sleeps. Every activity on our planet is always running and trading is among them, we don't stop unless the earth is destroyed.
The world financial market will never sleep because the economy will continue to grow over time. I think that economic growth is the driving force of the country so it will never sleep.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

I think why they say the market will never be able to sleep because maybe this market has many accesses and they enter from various countries so that the time difference between countries can affect the condition of prices in the market because the price movements rise and fall quickly.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

I think that might happen because the market always has users trading from several countries so that many people in the world will access the exchange place and finally the volume in the place of exchange is always moving and never sleeps because, there are always people trading at the exchange place .
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

First of all, because the cryptocurrency market is not subject to unified supervision, secondly, the cryptocurrency market needs “no sleep” to achieve the freedom of trading!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: