Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
yezid

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

this project is more likely as a test of egalitarian, which is a issue that being focused little in curent world of cryptocurrency. Most of cryptocurrencies tend to distribute the coins widely but always resulted in 20/80 rule. We have to recognize that some people are more powerful than others and have much more coins, even though this is not good for the health of a coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkystarr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Anyone can tell me how can i get XEV?HuhHuhHuh
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 French - asche (87,500 XEV)
                 Chinese - Moore (87,500 XEV)
                 Russian - Ratamahatta (87,500 XEV)
                 Arabic - Mozdalifa17 (87,500 XEV)
                 Korean - starsailor11 (87,500 XEV)
                 Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)
                 Spanish - Summerblock (87,500 XEV)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Yeah i know that, actually i found the thread when i were browsing the arabic section when i were reading the translated thread. I meant, if there is a plan to translate the website into arabic then i would be happy to help in Smiley
Or any other job Smiley i am here and ready to help!
@FaucetKING you are always welcome to be part of our team , hope to see you in Arabic ANN so we can work together to build awesome ar community around XEV project .
Thank you

I will be there buddy, just like the old days Smiley
I'm going to invest a lot of time into Nevra, nowadays, cool projects and airdrops like nevra are very very few, let's help them grow! Cheesy
BeasleySavage

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?

A few of these questions are addressed in the QA.
https://www.scribd.com/document/372171695/Nevra-QA

Kindly tell us the special features XEV will have
Tk808: While all the technical details are limited ATM, and I can't give you anything
conclusive atm. But, I’m looking at increasing transaction times, the scaling of the
blockchain (scaling fees), editing Nem's multi-sig coding to make it more accessible
and easy to use. The POI staking from NEM will also be incorporated into Nevra's
framework. These are just a few things

Can person get more than 1 stake?
Tk808: No, and yes at the same time. In terms of our rules, we are not allowing
anyone to claim a double stake, even if we do enter a donation round. But that being
said, there will be attempts from "puppets" to claim double stakes, and all our effort
will go into the auditing rounds/filter rounds. Our team will actively re-review each
account, then we'll open up our filtered list and stakeholder list for the community
to audit, then we'll ultimately re-review all the stakeholders. This will all occur
shortly after the stakeholder claim period ends, on March 31st, so in April this will
happen.
This will all be to filter puppets and users from claiming double stakes
sml113

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:32 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Anyone can tell me how can i get XEV?HuhHuhHuh
As I see this project is not about only getting

But
1. You can get XEV not earlier than Q3 2018
2. 1000 XEV = 1 NEV (Nevrastake)
3. NEVs will be airdropped via Nanowallet after 31.03.18
4. Only 1000 NEVs will be airdropped
5. To get 1 NEV you should
- write a comment in this thread
- comment should be meaningful (opinion, criticism, thoughts in 3-4 sentences)
- commentator should have not less than 1 mirit point
- remember: only 1 NEV in one hands (that's the idea)
- don't try to cheat and create many accounts
* this project isn't about cheating
** there will be 3 filters searching for cheaters and removing them
- if u make everything right u'll be airdropped 1 NEV via Nanowallet after 31.03.18
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!

Because there are no requirements like this:
1. enter into our channel of telegrams
2. write blablabla
3. and become a millionaire on the next day.

People do not want to think, do not want to build something. All in pursuit of easy money.
And unfortunately, all the information that appears in social networks, in the press, just in conversations between people, promotes crypto-currencies as a means of quick enrichment, no one wants to understand what blockchain and decentralization are.

Also a bit surprised we're not already at 1000 applicants.
Probably right that as this requires a bit more thought and effort than just filling in a Google form that people just don't want to take the time to write a decent post here.
Might also be that people are respecting Nevra and just sticking to making a single claim.
Got a feeling there'll be a bit of a rush as we get closer to filling up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sml113

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley
Yup )
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley

Reach and 5000 without problems!! The main thing that the project and the development team inspires us trust, anyone will be pleased to have a common business with decent and responsible people. So let's create one big cohesive team, we will help the project in its development, growth! I think, if each participant will conscientiously and with a seriousness to evaluate the work and work of developers, then, I can confidently declare that in a grudge nobody will remain, all will be satisfied with the achievements!
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

How can i stake?
Stake? This has nothing to do with staking
night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 01:09:53 AM by night.0wl

I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley

Reach and 5000 without problems!! The main thing that the project and the development team inspires us trust, anyone will be pleased to have a common business with decent and responsible people. So let's create one big cohesive team, we will help the project in its development, growth! I think, if each participant will conscientiously and with a seriousness to evaluate the work and work of developers, then, I can confidently declare that in a grudge nobody will remain, all will be satisfied with the achievements!

Reaching 1000 will be hard I think, not to mention 5000.
It also seems pretty hard to get merited, so I assume even some of the non flagged accounts won't make the cut.

taidulvseh78044

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️

Well, i haven't really studied NEM's distribution, but i know quite a lot about it. In that regard, yeah we are following the same sort of path. At this point, there will not be 1000 real stakeholders for Nevra, given the current climate of crypto's and the never ending spam on BTT. It's not contradictory, it's also maintaining how much work the team is going to put in.

Do you want 10,000 Fake users or 1000 real ones? You pick, because we've all seen "10,000 user airdrops" filled with hot air and puppets. By limiting and giving strict warnings that puppets won't be tolerated, we are actively filtering those users who would otherwise take advantage. Nevra is actually not getting plagued by these accounts, because they will know they will get filtered. But, few are trying.

No other distribution is going to the lengths we are going to, since NEM. Because it actually takes effort, and some knowledge of how a cryptocurrency functions and how BTT actually works. No one has this knowledge, or brings it to the table anymore, because many of those guys are now millionaires and no longer want anything to do with this degrading climate.

I'm here for the love of cryptos, that pretty much sums up Nevra, it's a coin of passion, not a coin of greed.

All i can say, is read more of the information in the ANN. There's and excellent Q&A, whitepaper and etc.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand a little bit better, you're right, I prefer 1000 real users ^^ (and even if there are less, it doesn't matter because a strong community is on the way ! Smiley )
More users will not bring substantial influence. On the contrary, the initial user of NXT is only 21, but this does not affect him to enter the top fifty or even the top ten.We expect XEV to get to the moon, but now he needs a better display of technology.
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

sorry for bluntness but after recent OTHO scam many people will avoid airdrops and "free coins" projects, maybe your timing is wrong and you should wait for a better time to promote.
Keep in mind that free airdrops are just that, free. This project offers everything for free, your only investment is some time(which is more precious then anything if you think of it, but I say it's worth the chance). Because of all the scams out there I don't really invest real money but this NEVRA is free and opened for all the users

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Irenjosh

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

How can i stake?
I advice you to go back to the first page here and read the announcement. Thereafter read the white paper.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Bookmark! Interesting project.
Looks like nevra network would be impressive one.
At all i'm with you and ready to help!
bitblasta

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?

A few of these questions are addressed in the QA.
https://www.scribd.com/document/372171695/Nevra-QA

Kindly tell us the special features XEV will have
Tk808: While all the technical details are limited ATM, and I can't give you anything
conclusive atm. But, I’m looking at increasing transaction times, the scaling of the
blockchain (scaling fees), editing Nem's multi-sig coding to make it more accessible
and easy to use. The POI staking from NEM will also be incorporated into Nevra's
framework. These are just a few things

Can person get more than 1 stake?
Tk808: No, and yes at the same time. In terms of our rules, we are not allowing
anyone to claim a double stake, even if we do enter a donation round. But that being
said, there will be attempts from "puppets" to claim double stakes, and all our effort
will go into the auditing rounds/filter rounds. Our team will actively re-review each
account, then we'll open up our filtered list and stakeholder list for the community
to audit, then we'll ultimately re-review all the stakeholders. This will all occur
shortly after the stakeholder claim period ends, on March 31st, so in April this will
happen.
This will all be to filter puppets and users from claiming double stakes

thank you for taking time to reply, and thanks to tk808for merit. what is a donation round, how does that work? can you get more coins as a donation?
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:49:51 AM by abdulmad

I really like this project and the Devs vision of how to address the shortcomings we face in coin distribution. Finally we can use our merits for proper and well thought out posts to supporting members. Once the filter and review process are done I will be awarding some of my merits to deserving members.

I hope this project all the success for the mere fact in which way the distribution will be executed on fair trustworthy system as indicated in the white paper. It would be a bonus to own a stake in this project but what I take away from this was being given the opportunity to express an unbiased opinion and witnessing for the first time a distribution model that's completely fair an honest to all. Good luck team Nevra!
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 08:15:52 AM by fitzzz

im interested with this project.
Based on the rules to be qualified stakeholder on nevra(XEV) all participants should be active in forum. And to have nevra (XEV) token we should create a nem nano wallet to redeem the stake we get and afterwards we can transfer it to mainnet of nevra.
Is there any social bounty campaign like twitter so we can advertise nevra at the same time we can also earn token?
kivo2004

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I've only been in the crypto space for about a year now and spent far less time on community coins but the issue of equality and fairness comes up quite often in discussions and leads to heated arguments at times. The question that I've been personally tinkering about the most is that whether equality and fairness should be considered from a community perspective as a whole or the individuals that make up the community.

We all know that a whole is greater than its components but a circle is as strong as its weakest link. If coins/tokens get distributed equally among the participants and one of them decides to liquidate them right away, that impedes the project's long-term financial success. So, in essence, it is not fair to the other participants of the community, but fair for that person given the circumstances they may find themselves in.

In other words, I was wondering if the equality portion of the statement was contemplated to include any thoughts around considering the angle of hodler potential of the participants or whether it should be regarded in the most absolute sense where a participant's likely course of action after receiving the airdrop has no bearing on their eligibility.

The bigger point is that I've always wondered whether it's practically possible to convince everyone to hodl despite all the reasons to sell and whether this would result in greatness or catastrophe for that project.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

If Chinese member is interested, you can browse my translation version of this ANN.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032134
(感兴趣的中国同胞可以浏览我的翻译贴。 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032134 )
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:05:45 PM by FaucetKING

im interested with this project.
Based on the rules to be qualified stakeholder on nevra(XEV) all participants should be active in forum. And to have nevra (XEV) token we should create a nem nano wallet to redeem the stake we get and afterwards we can transfer it to mainnet of nevra.
Is there any social bounty campaign like twitter so we can advertise nevra at the same time we can also earn token?
Well, the project is already an airdrop, we need no bounty to reach peoples,  peoples usually hear about the greatest project and Nevra is already one of these great ambitious projects! Just give it some time and everyone will know about the project! All what we need is spreading the word Smiley
If you have already read the whitepaper, you had got the following answer:
"Within Nevra’s framework, there will never be a bounty campaign to promote the coin, as we
are relying solely on word-of-mouth and unique community promotions and discussions"
Which is really clear for everyone to understand and use Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: