Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2653 times)
dupee419 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

For me it would be HACKEN since it is my first project that i have joined. And until now I'm storing some token because it has a lot of potential to become popular to other investors and for the newbies here in crypto currency community. Smiley
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
For me it is a monero, even a plug-in created and infected state computers in the US so that they secretly mined this crypto currency. So this is clearly still a dark leader in the market, but its time will come very soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I think you got it all wrong. I think the purpose of Ethereum and Ripple and Litecoin is not really to dethrone Bitcoin. It is my assumption that all these altcoins are looking up at Bitcoin as the first of everything and they all want that someday they, too, will become like Bitcoin, at least in terms of the value appreciation. The mentioned altcoins are offering different sets of features. Litecoin is the most Bitcoin-like of the three though. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

The best crypto currency is now gone, there are the best in their niches, some have speed, some have anonymity, some have smart contracts
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

For me it is a monero, even a plug-in created and infected state computers in the US so that they secretly mined this crypto currency. So this is clearly still a dark leader in the market, but its time will come very soon.

I agree. I love Monero and what it stands for.  I really appreciate how everything that it does is for privacy and security

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

For me, I only believe the bitcoin, the reason I will invest in other altcoin, is the hope of gain by altcoin, then return for more bitcoin, because each country recognizes only bitcoin, and they did not admit altcoin.

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

It is, the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. Its bitcoin for alts basically. Its chain contains hundres odf new tokens and its capitulation is probably higher than anything in the market (if you also add tokens)

loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

The best Altcoin for me is Oyster Pearl PRL because it offers me good money and it made me quick millionaire in my own local country currency and at my young age, I am one of the luckiest guy on Crypto World in just 5 months since starting in this forum.
Cryptocurrency It is the best thing happened in my life because while I am young I am blessed.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

There are just too many to actually point one best altcoin because each of them has a lot of potential. ETH can possibly dominate but thinking of NEO is a lot better however there are tokens that can be used in everyday life as we all could be dependent to internet and mobile specifically.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Ethereum is best for me, light coin is also not bad.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

My favorite alt is eth, ltc, xlm and doge. But there are also some alt that I just added into the portfolio, they are neo, cnd and mth.
ZETMAN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

I think Waves.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

For me Ethereum is the best altcoin. I will go as far as to say that Ethereum might even dethrone Bitcoin in coming years. So many good projects are being built on ETH blockchain; which will bring positive changes for not only the crypto community but also for the people outside of crypto world. Like medical projects, decentralized wiki, AI research etc. So yes, "East or West, ETH is the best""!!

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

For me Ethereum is the best altcoin. I will go as far as to say that Ethereum might even dethrone Bitcoin in coming years. So many good projects are being built on ETH blockchain; which will bring positive changes for not only the crypto community but also for the people outside of crypto world. Like medical projects, decentralized wiki, AI research etc. So yes, "East or West, ETH is the best""!!

Yes same for me Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets.
Most of them does have a tagline like this one and even the new ones, they have the guts to say that they will out cast bitcoin from it's spot.
Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
I'll go with Ethereum and I'm not putting any single interest with Ripple, it's a very manipulated market where the owners are the only one that can make enough riches.

Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

You can gain some money if you invest to the NEO coin . NEO supported by China government , it will has increasing rate in long term.
hotkhotk

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Ven has a great future and it´s going rebranding on 26th of February. The price of it will be grown pretty much.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

I think Waves.
So, that's only what you got? No reason why you choose that coin?
I am also like waves, but here is my reason why I choose that coin.

Waves have a new generation platform, it called Waves NG. They claimed it will become the fastest blockchain platform in the world. Waves have more transaction speed than ETH and BTC, but less fee.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

no, i can not remove bitcoin from investment list on crypto. because after all, bitcoin is a reference to the price of all available altcoins. for altcoin, I think you should try to get involved with every quest that will create a new experience for you. This is important, in altcoin size, no matter the new or old coins. the most important can be profitable. Remember, always try to analyze and use knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: