Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2642 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Ethereum as far as I am concern is the best altcoin ever made. Tell me which altcoin has been able to create it's own economy and be I g value to cryptocurrency investors and traders? Which altcoin is working and has use able  smart contract for all sort if agreement.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

altcoin which is the best for me are ethereum, monero, and ADA. because all of these are not raised/pump in just a very short period of time, i mean time is must. they got the value of their price in a long term. like ADA, after two silent years, now ADA had a updated uptrend and slowly raise more further, same as monero and ethereum they have a good uptrend from the very start.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Ethereum is best for me, light coin is also not bad.So many good projects are being built on ETH blockchain; which will bring positive changes for not only the crypto community but also for the people outside of crypto world.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

There are lots of best altcoins available in the market but my choice goes to Ripple , DeepOnion, XVG, Ethereum . These coins have big growth in future and give a decent return to long term investors.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

the best altcoin for me are staller, ripple, iota, ethereum. they had very impressive growth in the pass, in 2018 when they recover, they will go up and up

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

For me.. The best altcoins are ripple and ethereum.
In my opinion ripple and ethereum are showing increase faster.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Well Eth is the best coin for me and i intend to hold it for a very long time. it might get to bitcoin price in few years to come. I don't want to regret when the price sky rocket. I am loving and hodling eth
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

in my opinion there are so many coins in market but the best coin for me is bitcoin because bitcoin price increased day by day.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

For me the best altcoin to get better returns are Rgd, Hpg, Cosia coin, Ripple because these all coins have low price, but after some time they gives a better return if you hold for long term.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

NEO, XEM and UTK those are the best coin in the market now and having the best potential to jump on top 5 tokens all over the world.
i do believe their projects and holding their token will be a great opportunity to become one of the millionaire in crypto community.
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

I think it is the ethereum litecoin doge that I like from the very beginning I played altcoin. And I am holding ethereum for a long time. Because I think the price will jump even higher
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

For now I love ethereum and litecoin besides Bitcoin. There is no altcoin now that can bite bitcoin. But I think the ethereum and llitecoin price does not disappoint. To invest in the two coins I think there is no loss because the price is stable.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

The best altcoins for me is doge because doge is longterm coin but is became profitable if you know how to hold.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

NEO, XEM and UTK those are the best coin in the market now and having the best potential to jump on top 5 tokens all over the world.
i do believe their projects and holding their token will be a great opportunity to become one of the millionaire in crypto community.
NEO and XEM are good projects if you are interested to go for long term investment then buy these coins. I strongly believe in NEO I hope it will give me huge profit in future. that is why I am still collecting NEO.

I think it is the ethereum litecoin doge that I like from the very beginning I played altcoin. And I am holding ethereum for a long time. Because I think the price will jump even higher

ETH, LTC is ok but Dogecoin I don't think you can make a profit by investing in this coin. after 2 or 3 years ETH definitely reaches new milestone so holding ETH is actually a good job.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
Ethereum would be the only coin who could replace bitcoin if most of the investors switched from bitcoin because it has a very unstable price,and manipulations from these big players such as CME and Wallstreet,either way we should be vigillant because these investors might switch to ethereum in an isntant becaus ethereum has more stable market thatn bitcoin.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
I always choose and invest Altcoin in the top 100 altcoin on coinmarketcap. Ensure a profitable and secure investment, coin with large number of volume!
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

I will choose ethereum because it has a bright future and it has a uniqueness that makes it different from other altcoins, the ETH symbol is a software platform that can be coded by itself and activated through blockchain system by its developers.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

everyone has a different altcoin favorite and for me is postoken, i love postoken for giving me many profit, I think that is my biggest profit since i know cripto currency
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

with the notice of qualification as referring of details with customs of selection with the unit of indication to gives with the beginning initials as disputing use with the request to complete future details of projection as the manage of work on running examination,
trader to defines of one with decision/option to work with the exchange,
as with the perceived of value to improves of chance with the movesment of price as referring limit with the level of demand and collecting returns of credit with the manage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: