Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2642 times)
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
to my opinion, i love to use Monero because as a long term investors, i want to use a coin that will not bring me any trouble with government in the future, so i choose Monero because it has a high secure platform, totally anonymous with third party, untraceable and no taxes charged at all. That's why more and more investors are using Monero to hide way from governments, so the price is still keeping rising more and more and become my most favorite altcoins on the crypto market.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
unfortunately bitcoin now is not my best currenct after the price hitting $8k it's make getting huge loss
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

BCH ICX NEO RDN LRC all look really good right now. Just wish I tethered more earlier. Lessons from the past...
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

BCH ICX NEO RDN LRC all look really good right now. Just wish I tethered more earlier. Lessons from the past...
I was so close to tether 75% of my coins 10 days ago. Then I did it 5 days ago but saw an uptick and got right back in. Yea at this point it’s like either hold what you got or consolidate a little too late to tether now
ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

My best altcoin Ethereum . I hold my ETH coins. After few months Ethereum Value will chance to increase. Then sell my coins get more profits...My second Best altcoin WAVES .It good for investment.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

I have always believed in Ethereum and Ripple.

Yes, I also believe that both of this altcoin are still okay and very effiecient because many are said that they have a good transaction everytime they process anything. And I know that no one can ever replace this one.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

the best altcoin I think is NEO, because I'm sure NEO will make me rich.
Emery Clark

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

My research since I have gotten in to crypto has gotten me to the point that I have full confidence in the 'crypto' movement (if it can be called a movement). It is literally the Blockchain Revolution. I've invested in NEO and believe in the vision. Everything has been done above board and the development is unfaltering. We are at a pivot point both mentally for some and economically for countries that radically adopt crypto/blockchain tech. China is one of those countries.
We have an undecided, unpredictable future ahead and I do believe the NEO vision is one of the right ones to follow. I can't tell you what to do but I can tell you that I am holding.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

the best altcoin for me is :
1. LOCI
2. CAS
3. SXDT
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:11:54 AM

Deeponion is my top altcoin i own.  In 2018 privacy coins are going to thrive and deeponion has a strong community behind it also has cutting edge technology that will separate this coin from others in the near future.   Look for Onion to get listed on more exchanges by mid year and will moon shortly after.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

I always buy ethereum, because I think eth is the most survive altcoin and have a good future. I am a trader, and always exchange with altcoin that I have learned before. there are many new altcoins that are quite special and have advanced technology in it.

That's good to hear knowing that you are a trader and you always used eth for exchange of an altcoin, with that capacity it is alrwady concluded that eth is the most trustworthy one.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

For me the best altcoin is the etherium , because of its long term profit and it is the major altcoin that is being used by ICO in their projects. And most investors using it to buy other altcoins because most of ICO altcoins are ERC20 based tokens. Etherium is the next coin to bitcoin , and most users says that etherium will be the queen of the king of the cryptocurrency in the near future.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:34:55 AM

For me the best altcoin is the etherium , because of its long term profit and it is the major altcoin that is being used by ICO in their projects. And most investors using it to buy other altcoins because most of ICO altcoins are ERC20 based tokens. Etherium is the next coin to bitcoin , and most users says that etherium will be the queen of the king of the cryptocurrency in the near future.
I guess Ethereum is the best for me. That is because Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency in the world. We all know that the price of Bitcoin is very high now and will be higher in the future. That means more and more people are taking Bitcoin and Bitcoin transactions will get bigger and bigger. If that happens, the Bitcoin fee will get higher and it will happen nowadays. On the other hand, Ethereum still has a price that is not as high as Bitcoin and its fee is still small. I think we should take advantage of Ethereum right now while we can. We should collect Ethereum as much as possible before the price soars so high. Do not let us regret and miss like Bitcoin.
ZCashGOLD.net

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

www.getbabb.com
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

my best altcoin is SXDT, because SXDT will replace ethereum in the future.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

best altcoin in my opinion until whenever is waves, because i believe waves will beat ethereum even bitcoin.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

For me it is a monero, even a plug-in created and infected state computers in the US so that they secretly mined this crypto currency. So this is clearly still a dark leader in the market, but its time will come very soon.

I agree. I love Monero and what it stands for.  I really appreciate how everything that it does is for privacy and security

I support these two guys. I also think this coin has a lot of potential. Many my pen-palls talk about this.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

In my opinion, the ethereum is the best. even despite the fact that now there are a lot of them and every day there is more. there are a couple of good options, but the ethereum is the best.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

for my own the best bitcoin for now is XMR because the coin is quite stable.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

All coins that provide some tech are good BUT... Ethereum is a winner. It has a great team. Many devs are working on apps that use the potential of smart contracts.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: