Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2653 times)
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

There are just too many to actually point one best altcoin because each of them has a lot of potential. ETH can possibly dominate but thinking of NEO is a lot better however there are tokens that can be used in everyday life as we all could be dependent to internet and mobile specifically.
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

As far as am concerned apart from Bitcoin the only altcoins shich i consider as the best alternative is ethereum only if am been ask to select on altcoin among all other altcoins.
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread    https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Crypto could be shown as a favorite of many currencies before investing in the money world. This time he lost a lot of value. It's probable that the TRX currency will go up to 4 times last time.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

I think ethereum is the best for me. Ethereum has a great future and I think it can be better that anyone else. And its community can grow bigger. Ethereum price increases every year.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

I really like Nem. This coin has every chance of claiming the first place among all the cryptocurrencys. Unique algorithm and support of the Japanese government.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

The answer for me is quite simple, right now that is. Ethereum is right after Bitcoin at current state of affairs. It has great features that Bitcoin lacks and has been evolving rapidly in the last year or so. I think it has the biggest potential of them all.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

ethereum as far as I am concern is the best altcoin ever made. Tell me which altcoin has been able to create it's own economy and be I g value to cryptocurrency investors and traders? Which altcoin is working and has use able  smart contract for all sort if agreement.
Kurapajajadi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

if from me better choose altcoin ethereum because it is very best and most survive for in the future and for myself, we like mine and i can not anything but i trade koinya for with a very long duration
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

The best altcoins for me currently was PRiVCY and FGC.  These 2 altcoins I hold right now has lot of potential to grow by the end of this year. You can check them both If you want. 

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
For me it is a monero, even a plug-in created and infected state computers in the US so that they secretly mined this crypto currency. So this is clearly still a dark leader in the market, but its time will come very soon.
for me for a considerable profit from coins would be great for making a much better future. with a coin like Ethereum this will greatly profit by having it to get a pretty good profit. so that I have Ethereum as a coin that I rely on will be very profitable.

inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

IMHO ETH is my best. ETH is the platform for many tokens
those tokens are developed to expand blockchain that make crypto is known by many ppl

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

It is difficult to give a clear answer.
In the crypto money world, each coin earns money at different times. It's up to you to choose the right coin at the right time.
You should follow the market well.
Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

I've seen a ton of cryptographic forms of money attempting to finish off bitcoin with their advantages in contributing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and some more, yet to the extent I know these altcoins are doing their absolute best to depose bitcoin, starting at now I wanna think about these altcoins more, I wanna know what might be the best digital currency for you, expel bitcoin on the rundown, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your experiences about it.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:04 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
The best altcoin for me is ethereum as you can see it has a good feature and the development of it was continue and many people is adopt ethereum too as the second currency but you can make your own research if you wanted, as you can see many altcoin now has a high value but few of them is continue in developing.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Crypto could be shown as a favorite of many currencies before investing in the money world. This time he lost a lot of value. It's probable that the TRX currency will go up to 4 times last time.
Tron is manipulated so there is not much for people to say if they think that the price will go up. Someone with a lot of money is picking on the prices.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

Apex is a great coin with 200+ partnerships. Definitely should check out!
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

For me and for everyone, I think there is no better altcoin than ETH which is standing right after Bitcoin on crypto market Smiley. It's the best altcoin at the moment and near future but for longer time such as 5 or 10 years, I can't ensure that if ETH will be the best altcoin the same at the moment or not cause there are so many new good altcoins created day by day.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

For me and for everyone, I think there is no better altcoin than ETH which is standing right after Bitcoin on crypto market Smiley. It's the best altcoin at the moment and near future but for longer time such as 5 or 10 years, I can't ensure that if ETH will be the best altcoin the same at the moment or not cause there are so many new good altcoins created day by day.
for now ETH is the best altcoin by reviewing existing usage and transactions
according to the ETH analysis including the highest transaction turnover in 24 hours each day than other altcoins. this shows that ETH is altcoin is still a lot of enthusiasts and its use so it is not our fault to say ETH is the best altcon

thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

The best altcoin until now still Ethereum, in the first place, we can see how popular it was and everyone believes in Ethereum too. The other maybe Stellar and ADA, they're all good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: