Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2655 times)
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

There are lot of new projects coming up. I would say COTI, Ncash, NPXS, DACC and Localcoinswap is a good investment. Price is at low and best time to purchase at cheaper price. All long time investment.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

In my own opinion, there is no best coin in the market because people will invest if the coin is really good for long term investment so the coins growth will always be depending on how good is the work of developers.
okakaynam

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

I prefer for ethereum as a second to the best altcoin in the market and I know that ethereum is the only altcoin that have potential like bitcoin because of its platform and popularity. Also ethereum is the most usable altcoin in terms of transaction in every crypto currency thats why for me ethereum is the best altcoin at all.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

There are lot of new projects coming up. I would say COTI, Ncash, NPXS, DACC and Localcoinswap is a good investment. Price is at low and best time to purchase at cheaper price. All long time investment.
a lot of altcoin are the best but one of them will stand up and i think its ethereum because ethereum is like bitcoin they both have the same like being popularity and also being demand. the best among all of them is bitcoin because bitcoin is good to invest even the price is high bitcoin can returned your investment double to it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

I have three favorite altcoin but i will mention only one,and that is cardano(ADA)

This coin struggles alot but i am pretty sure many of us here are silently holding this good coin,i use to love ethereum but when the abused of scammers using this platform to be use in ico project.this has been use as material for victimizing i withraw my support and converted to ADA
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

For me it is a monero, even a plug-in created and infected state computers in the US so that they secretly mined this crypto currency. So this is clearly still a dark leader in the market, but its time will come very soon.

I agree. I love Monero and what it stands for.  I really appreciate how everything that it does is for privacy and security
for the best Altcoin, this year which is my mainstay is Ripple. as we can see in the progress charts present at Ripple shows Ripple's increasing development. and this is great for influencing the benefits that we can accept. so it's great to have this coin in the future.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

It is difficult to single out one currency from its entire portfolio. I have many altkoins and they are all good in their own way. But, probably all the same the most beloved is the coin zrx

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

to my guess, i amity to apply Monero conceding as a hunger depot investors, i demand to apply a currency that desire not acre me whatever concern with authority in the future
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
IFK

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

At the moment I have high hopes for a coin of ADA. It seems to me that this is a strong project, which can increase my capital several times. I invested in this coin.
kukuxam

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

My best altcon certainly Ethereum, for him the future. Second Litecoin, MINIX, NEO. Undecided
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

As of me, the best Altcoin is to invest in BTC or ether for now. You can also trade in Ether/BTC pair on Binance.
The other alternative is to buy a trustworthy ICO like Viola.AI: Check the link out here to register: https://viola.ai/?r=5a2d62cf2225

It (Viola.AI) is one of the best ICOs of this 21st century! And will make a great difference in the dating space! It's actually a company established over 14years ago with a formidable team who has a proven track record! You certainly don't want to miss this genuine ICO. Simply enter your email on the home page and you will be able to get whitelisted for it. Then you are through to invest and benefit from it's immense value. Smiley
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Looking through the crypto market right now, the second best to BTC is Eth. And many of us do believe and have high hopes that Eth is a good investment in the long run, and it's as popular as BTC nowadays. Not to mention also how easy and how fast it is to transact Ethereum.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

choose a good altcoin and have good prospects in the future can be seen from the progress of the project by observing the history of buying and selling transactions that have been done, if seen from enthusiasts I choose ETH and XRP, but many good coins like TRX, ADA, NEO
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

I think you can move the bitcoin-only those coins which will be something is fixed , and all the rest no chance
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

I think about the most popular other option to digital currency would be some kind that is connected to gaming. a standout amongst other give me coins out there is enjin. Engin is a gaming coin which you can purchase other in-diversion things in various recreations for instance honorable obligation in universe of warcraft since these amusements are exceptionally prominent and connection to engin this coin will increment in esteem.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

For me, the best altcoins are
Ethereum
NEO
EOS
Litecoin and
Waves.
These altcoin are very potential and they are also promising coin to hold for long term investment.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

If you would like to put money into Ripple as a network, then you ought to prepare for terrible news as at the present time it's only readily available to banks. Ripple aims to construct an international payment system that may facilitate inter-bank transfers throughout the world in a minimal cost, more accurate and in a trackable and transparent method. It has been around for a long time. It is one of the very few legitimate viable competitors to the old guard financial system and it could play a major role in how money moves around the planet.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

As per my research is the best is ETH. ETH came a big way. Now most of the ICO's also best on ETH. I saw ETH  and Microsoft .net collective.

next one is  you can identify is  ziliqa , i highly recommended

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

the best altcoin on the market - without any doubt is Ethereum. and I think that he has good prospects for development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: