Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2642 times)
Bill205

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

My favorite altcoins are : NEO, Ontology, Cardano, and of course Privcy coin!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Actually ethereum is my best altcoin. Because in this time is ethereum is favourite to all altcoin and ethereum price is high for all altcoin.  Ethereum is best altcoin for me.   
cryptocryptocrypto3

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Best Altcoins for me are projects that solve practical problems and pushes adoption foward such as Linkchainx and Mfchainx.

Linkchainx: solves the problem of 20 percent upwork fees and the abusive policies toward their contractors by charging only 5 percent commission and having a fair arbitration policies. I also want to get away from banks and the payment processors by having payments be solely in their native coin. This means no one is at the mercy of the banks and processors when using this platform; however, they still have to have a valid identity and there will be a ranking system to make sure the best contractors and employers are visible and the scammers will not be. There will be ways to get your rank up, fairly for both parties.

Mfchain: remember when i said that i want to get away from the bank and fiat system in Linkchain review, well Mfchain is going to spur adoption through making a quick (through credits partnership for FAST TPS) and scalable transaction system. The premise is to make buying and selling through crypto easy as a credit card swipe. Their is no huge POS system; just a nice phone app with a easy AI. So businesses won't have to buy multiple units like with Pundix. They got free tx with their native token as opposed to current payment processors charging 1 to 3 percent. Merchant and Customer rebates and rewards are also included. If they can get the landing to stick on this, i thin this is a huge game changer for cryptocurrency and people will actually start to want to use it. Killing the banks and financial institutions won't happen overnight, so i respect that Mfchain is going to work with them and has Brian Rankins (VP at Ripple) working to integrate bank APIs into the POS app, so merchants can send their fiat to banks.

THESE PROJECTS THAT ACTUALLY SOLVE PROBLEMS AND HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WORKS IS THE ONLY WAY TO A BULL MARKET
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

in my own opinion, the best coin ripple is because in this year I invested in Ripple for the long term because now all the coins in the market experience a considerable decrease so it takes a long time to return to normal market prices.
I wonder why you still like XRP, that coin is centralized that means there is someone who controls the price in the market.
Well, for me the best altcoin is Ethereum ever it has a good technology that most use in ICO's project to purchase tokens.
Still holding now at this coin in my portfolio.

websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

For me, ETH is the best altcoin for me not because this is altcoin besides BITCOIN, but because of its use and popularity, almost all ICOS use their block keys for their tokens.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

If I think Altcoin isn't too good for me, because there are many other coins, maybe now it's now leading bitcoin but hopefully in the next year altcoin can beat bitcoin, but it's a long process to chase bitcoin and in my opinion altcoin strengthens profits
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

I am being more optimistics to Ethereum coin and Ripple since this two altcoins are in general market list always have a good value compared to other and in fact profitability always matter giving the better future.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

As for me, the best altcoin is a Universa. I think this is the future of the global industrial blockchain. I also participate in interesting ICOs, such as ApolloX, DAV Network, Spotcoin.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

I think Ubex is still the best token right now because many investors are investing in it and it's still rising right now and has the biggest raised funds today.
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I am being more optimistics to Ethereum coin and Ripple since this two altcoins are in general market list always have a good value compared to other and in fact profitability always matter giving the better future.

For me, my favorite coins is always Bitcoin and the altcoin is Ethereum. And because altcoin is the most profitable for me, other than that with the purchase price is cheap and can be sold at high prices. Thought?
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

Right now Holo token is looking good which is entirely different from blockchain based project altcoins like Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, NEO.

It is having unique tech and they are trying to build something new and innovative since 10 years.

I hope their project will be valued at a good price and their efforts will paid off.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

There are so many coins with potential in the market. You just have to do some research and know exactly which to buy. For me, the best Altcoins is Npxs. It will do well in few years to come
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

I think the best coins besides Bitcoin are Ethereum, Ripple and Tron. 3 These altcoins are my choice because of their high market capitalization and trading volume, Ethereum, Tron and Ripple also have very extraordinary visions and missions, they have great development teams, great business ideas, they also have abundant funds.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

For me, ethereum is still the best altcoin for now. Many altcoins have potential and have good growth but no one has been able to shift ethereum's position. Other potential Altcoins are EOS, Cardano, and Stellar.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

I think the Altcoins are promising two projects that are platforms - it's NEM and Cardano! I'm sure that these coins have a great future!
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

Looking at the current situation it seems ethereum bch monero and waves still have good potential, so it will benefit later.
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

I think a good coin for the long term 2018 is ETH because many people predict prices will go up in the future. In addition, Eth enthusiasts are now increasing. This means Eth shows that Eth has good quality and is suitable for long-term investments.
faguoip

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

I think the best altcoin is LSK,which is a public chain of basic Java. Although it is unlikely that LSK will exceed BTC, but i consider it can still challenge the status of ETH.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Nowadays it is Neo, because its fast becoming popular is very promising in the case of value and price increasing, I am for the succes of Neo in the next year.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
I think that there is no point in trying to find a replacement for bitcoin. This is the standard and the first number of the market. On the second place there will always be altcoin, which technology is the most developed. At the moment it is ethereum, but in the near future its place may take eos or cardano, in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: