Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2653 times)
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

i would say that no one is trying to dethrone bitcoin just that other projects are trying to explore the use cases and see how far they can take it, you can say that by studying bitcoin these projects think of other ways to incorporate the tech or even change it a little to give different results , but i think that we're in that experiment phase now som teams will get the results they want and some will discover that what they have in mind can't be accomplished the way they want. for me it's just intriguing and intresting to see where all of this will result. Undecided
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin in 2018 and i always buy ethereum every month with my sallary. Because ethereum has a good project and platform with many Coin joined in the platform, that's why ethereum will be the best ALTcoin in 2018.
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

They cannot dethrone bitcoin for now, as far as i know because bitcoin can gain up again in no time like we've seen in the past. closest to bitcoin is ETH regarding on Volumes but it will not reach the fame of bitcoin because ETH is not on the good time now. I recommend Mozo if you want to know more about their project. just search it.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

I did not understand the part where it says that altcoins want to overthrow Bitcoin. Altcoins by definition are an alternative to Bitcoin. Best alithinou today I think Monero, Ripple and not strange Ethereum.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

I highlight a few coins. These coins constitute my main portfolio. I keep the ethereum and NEO.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I still choose Ethereum because with Ethereum that is what makes me in this forum.
Ethereum has a large community and I also have Ethereum on the Local Exchange for the future of my children.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

There is no better altcoin for me because I don't know which altcoin will be the best in a year or two. I just buy what I like and what I think is very promising and wait when the price starts to grow
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

As for me, the best altcoin is ethereum, it has the biggest market cap among altcoins and what is more, it gave life for majority of altcoins with erc-20 standard

Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

For me now is the eth because ethereum is the most popular altcoins and also many investors and can be surpassed bitcoin soon if other investors switch to eth and invest their money and also gain profit more so soon I hope this will gonna happen so eth believers will success to their belief on eth.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

Ethereum is still the best altcoin for me. I have no problems with this cryptocurrency despite some complaints that can be heard from time to time. This coin brought me a good profit within the last years.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

For me, it's ETH and it should be for everyone. Ethereum has real usage, active DEV focusing on new changes. So, I think ETH is better than others. Also, ETH is biggest market cap altcoin.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

I believe ETH will have a great future, because of the big community, great dev.team and enormous amount of projects build on it!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

For me the best altcoin has already remained the coin which really gave me immense profits out. :p
But also most of the newly launched tokens have stayed much profitable and beneficial for me as even they gave me some really interesting profits.
I would only go for the altcoin to invest which has won my trust.
Sypher902

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

my all time fav coin that I don't even mind going broke for is Xinfin. Partners like Omfif and Ramco. If you like government regulation sandbox, low mcap, Singapore based under the radar on purpose projects then XDC is your fav alt coin too!  Wink
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

i would say that no one is trying to dethrone bitcoin just that other projects are trying to explore the use cases and see how far they can take it, you can say that by studying bitcoin these projects think of other ways to incorporate the tech or even change it a little to give different results , but i think that we're in that experiment phase now som teams will get the results they want and some will discover that what they have in mind can't be accomplished the way they want. for me it's just intriguing and intresting to see where all of this will result. Undecided
for me the Ethereum has become the best Altcoin that does give me a lot of benefits and certainty to generate even more profits. Besides the State owned Ethereum continues to increase and also very capable to generate more profits that made me proud.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

The best altcoin after bitcoin is the ethereum because most of the project are using ERC20 and I think they will prefer to become king why the price now decrease because ethereum give us chance to get more ethereum to earn more money after 2 to 3 years from now.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

Favorite cryptocurrency can be called only the one on which it turned out to make good money. I have them unfortunately not so much. I am now actively looking at the market and new altcoins, which in the future can bring a good profit. I like cryptocurrency SC. This promising newcomer to the cryptocurrency market is not so much a virtual means of payment as an innovative cloud storage technology that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure. It is a global decentralized repository that provides users from all over the world with an unprecedented level of privacy and security of information. SIA cloud developers use local encryption, that is, they encrypt the entire file and each part of it separately. Thus, no one is able to find out what kind of files you store on the platform. Now cialini cost mere pennies, and the Sia network is continuously growing and in the future plans to become a major service for decentralized cloud storage on the Internet. Hurry up to explore siacoin deeper, so as not to miss the moment and one day not to stumble upon the news of his unimaginable rise in price.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

I still choose ethereum as the best altcoin. because it already has definite growth. platform that can be utilized by blockchain developers. so that it makes variations about crypto. and ethereum makes a second network after bitcoin which is very useful.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

The best Altcoin in my opinion is COV, this is one of the big potential coins, indeed the coin is currently at a very low price, but I'm sure for the future COV will definitely be a very expensive coin.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

In my opinion, XRP seems to be more worth investing. I don't think ETH is the best altcoin, because it may continue to fall along with the downturn in the ICO market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: