Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2653 times)
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

my view i am only believe in bitcoin. but if you ask about altcoin then i prefer eth.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

In my opinion, the crypto market has nothing to do with distrust, Ethereum is the best altcoin for Me. crypto market in 2nd altcoin ethereum.because ethereum many people believed and I'm believed.now crypto market in ethereum value 70% down.I hope some month later ethereum price increase.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

It is hard to say only one favorite altcoin. I love a lot of altcoins.
But probably the best one for short time is Ripple, if they deliver what they promise (Xrapid vs SEPA), all of Ripple holders will become millionaires.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

I have great respect for the ETH project, I will always support them, but recently IOST has been singled out for me, I follow them, I have them in my portfolio, I think they can show themselves in the future.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Best altcoin is the coin without premine ico presale and all other tricks.
Especially today most scamish MN presale coins

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

Most people depend on the price of a coin to determine whether the coin is the best or not but I think that is not the best. But I think how well the team follow up on the project is the most important thing. It can have a long term positive effect on the price of the coin
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I believe ETH will have a great future, because of the big community, great dev.team and enormous amount of projects build on it!

Yes right, I also believe that ethereum's future will continue to improve, around 75% of my crypto assets I keep in ethereum and I think I will be more optimistic with ethereum because it will promise in the future.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

I think that it would be correct to say that the best is only one that can really bring me a lot of money, but today I haven’t met such a project, so I just watch and analyze projects, I hope that I will find something.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I think ETH is still the best altcoin for me, and maybe there are still some other altcoins that I like for example like EOS, Doge, and ADA. for when there are several ICOs that use the EOS and ADA platforms, this shows that cin has good potential such as ETH, Dan Doge is a long-term investment for me, because I believe that in a few years the coin has a profitable potential for me.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

The best altcoin for me at the moment is BinanceCoin (BNB). This is a very stable cryptocurrency, which is very popular and constantly growing in price. This is the only coin of the top 20, which increased in price in 2018. Not a very successful year for the cryptocurrency. And for BNB? Cool
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

there are many altcoins that I think are good and have a bright future, especially is an altcoin that has many functions such as for transfer fees or as a platform in the ICO and one of the altcoins that has this category is ethereum, but this is just my opinion

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

The best altcoin for me is ethereum,because it is on 2 position after BTC and it gave life for majority of altcoins I know, erc-20 standard I mean, it helped to create tokens
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I think EOS is very promising now. They collected so much during ICO, many projects already use their platform as a base and they are always developng. Ethereum is also good.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

The most promising coins I consider those coins that are in the top 15, they have already shown themselves that they can grow in price and also keep the level of their capitalization. I advise you to look at nem
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Right at this moment if bitcoin didn't exist, litecoin and doge is what I would go with.  Dogecoins were really good to me, and they are extremely cheap to transact, even if they go up to a dollar, its still only a buck or two to send, not twenty.  And that is a very extreme example.

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

for me, the best altcoins to this day remain riple and ethereum because they have been showing for a long time that they are one of the most persistent and promising for investors altcoins

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

The best altcoin for me is ethereum,because it is on 2 position after BTC and it gave life for majority of altcoins I know, erc-20 standard I mean, it helped to create tokens

I think so, ethereum is a coin that has lots of tokens so I'm sure it will be a coin that will continue to be used and popular, invest ethereum is a great thing and profitable .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

I think EOS is very promising now. They collected so much during ICO, many projects already use their platform as a base and they are always developng. Ethereum is also good.
Yes, I agree with you. Both of ETH and EOS are good. Beside that, I think NEO is also a promising coin. It similar with ETH but cheaper and faster.
Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best altcoin. But in the future, EOS or NEO will surpass ETH
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Ethereum is becoming less stable. Ethereum has become much cheaper recently. There are many predictions that Ethereum will die and be EOS.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
RIPPLE and NEO is the very stable price at this moment. These coins are the best investment for the long and the short term without any risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: