Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

now is the time for you to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap and the market is decreasing. so no time is too late to buy bitcoin as long as bitcoin will still be higher in price.
It’s never too late for you to buy bitcoin.
It is too late when all the whales have already bought the cheap BTC and the price is high compared to the price tomorrow.  Then is too late.
I agree if you decided not to invest into bitcoin and waited for the value to rise from $5K to $10K then you have wasted valuable opportunity especially when you had the funds but yet refused to invest.
Now it is over 10K.  You can't buy now - it is too late.  Wait until it goes down again to 3K

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
fdino577

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Buy bitcoin and replace him with some altcoin, better payable.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

There is always a question of whether it is too late to invest in bitcoin. I don't think it's too late. The price of bitcoin is not high. It's still going up. In the future, the bitcoin you invest in will bring you good returns.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

No. Bcos btc can be done anytime
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think it's a good time to invest in bitcoin. Recently the price of the currency fell again, now it is the price of $10000, I think in the future for a month, the price of the currency will restore to $15000, that is what you sell COINS will receive very good returns
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

No. Bcos we can do btc anytime
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

Now there is a good time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin prices are very low. At any time the price may be 16k. If you want to buy Bitcoin then I would say that you buy Bitcoin right away.Hopefully you will be benefited very shortly.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

BTC is 10,000 now.  One year ago $1,000.  It could return to $1,000.  Are really ready to lose 90% of your money?

It is too late.  Should have been asking this question a year ago.  Don't buy now.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

ha ha, seems soon there will be time to buy some bitcoins  again, cause it is gonna go below 10000 again
maybe to 8.5-8.6k .. so if you wanna join, why not..
of course you have to understand the risk, though
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

BTC is 10,000 now.  One year ago $1,000.  It could return to $1,000.  Are really ready to lose 90% of your money?

It is too late.  Should have been asking this question a year ago.  Don't buy now.

Bitcoin is good and I think it will not back on $1k level again, its a matter of time for bitcoin to get its momentum but never on that level again. Its too late or not as long as you believe on bitcoin go for it, after all bitcoin is a risk that those who can resist will surely enjoy greater profit.
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

I don`t think it`s too late, but I also don`t think that BTC will repeat its growth pattern. Maybe it is time to consider some new ICOs?
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Too late?

There are so many thing that you did not really know about cryptocurrency like what is its stable value in the past few months before investing so you will determine if you will really earn profit in just a short amount of time. The answer is no one will be late , because the market is volatile and we can invest or trade in the market and still we can earn profit as the time goes by.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Too late?

we are all aware that there is no time for buying bitcoin now,we have to be practical in life now a days because even you buy now or later it is just the same,if you can wait then why not if the price of bitcoin now i getting lower then bare in your mind that bitcoin is still in a good condition it will go down then later on it will go up then the price of bitcoin will be stable anytime.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

There is nothing wrong in purchasing bitcoin at the moment because it is really very common for the crypto currencies to fluctuate drastically in their prices and so is shown by bitcoin. It is just having some hard time, nothing else. We need to stay patient.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Is it too late to buy bitcoin now? no its never to late to buy bitcoin.. if you are active and patience it will grow and you will be successful from your investment. be patience to wait, be attentive and be active in group discussions. prepare your self in the knowledge of proper investing.. once you invest you should check the principles how to invest properly,no the rules first and don't be so greedy at trushworthy.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:29 AM

Dude trust me, its never to late to join to cryptocurrency train. Just buy it now and hold it, or do some litle trading with it. The price of bitcoin is cheap now, who know at what price bitcoin next month ? In my opinion right now its the right time to buy bitcoin. The only problem with people who learn is they worry to much, and end up buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low. Avoid that kind of act !
I totally aggree with you. This is actually the right time to buy bitcoin while the price of bitcoin is still low. After you buy bitcoins, try to hold it in months. Who knows the value of bitcoin will rise even more higher value. Just be patience in holding.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

All greetings. In fact, Bitcoin and very easy to withdraw in real money you just need to find a more suitable for you exchange on the Internet and to score the amount of bitcoins and you will be given the amount of your currency in which you want to receive that's all
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

In general, there is something to study and see. Variants of investing in bitkoyny even more than it seemed initially, so it's worthwhile to look closely - when investing on the Internet it is very important to protect your investments
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

if you understand investment policies, if you plan to hold your bitcoin for a couple of years and you can engage only your extra money (no loans, no mortgage, no selling other properties) - this is a perfect time to buy! Bitcoin is low below $8K now.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

if you understand investment policies, if you plan to hold your bitcoin for a couple of years and you can engage only your extra money (no loans, no mortgage, no selling other properties) - this is a perfect time to buy! Bitcoin is low below $8K now.
To each there own, but I've found a plan that works for me. I'm always open to alternative ideas, but dollar cost averaging and long term hodling minimizes tax obligations and stress, as well as timing risk. I know what I don't know; I'm not convinced I have a competitive advantage with day to day trading. There are some very smart, very weighty, very experienced, very leveraged players right now - they are the movers.

Part of my personal investing thesis involves watching the technology and getting out if anything 'breaks' or is proven obsolete. That hasn't happened yet, this price action is all surface level manipulation by large players that doesn't truly concern me. My sights are on the horizon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: