Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

This is an opportunity for you beginner, to start bitcoin investment. You can buy bitcoin in considerable amount.
Bitcoin selling price is now falling. Wait some time ahead, I am sure you will be able to profit big from bitcoin trading.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Look at the price of bitcoin now! It's as low as it is now! I see only two variants of events. Now you can make good money by investing in bitcoin. You can also lose everything Huh
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

It's never to late to buy bitcoin now because it is the right to time since the bitcoin rate is going down. You can buy it and hold it till the price going up again, so you can gain profit from it. But, the choice is yours.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

no.

it is better if you buy now because of low cost.

You can buy a lot less expensive
because low change so not too late to buy. there are so many markets that you can afford to buy for that. if the money is higher then the money will come back to you when you sell it

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoins now, because the bitcoins are lowering, and if we have enough capital to buy bitcoin in the future, bitcoin can be profitable for us.
proearner12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

If you think there's an opportunity that the price can dip below $7.5k then dollar price average and purchase a part of a coin at the present value, then purchase the remainder if it dips lower. If you think we're close to the ground and $7.5k is concerning as low because the coin can go from currently on, then purchase the complete coin. It's undoubtedly not too late and in an exceedingly year's time, if BTC is any quantity more than $8k, you created the profit.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

I don't think it is too late to buy bitcoin today. If you have some idle fund now, you make investment plan whether long term or short term investment. With your available money today, you can divide into several portions and try to buy bitcoin now at different price level with different amount. This strategy is used to control your possible risk or loss and at the same time you can get a better opportunity to get bigger profit  in the coming months or years. Price will fluctuate up and down and this opportunity can be taken to take or get profit in trading or invesment.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

Buying and investing will never too late, as long as you have the means to invet it will still be a right time.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

In my opuinion, the pirce has almost to the bottom and it's morw risky to wait, then buy now with actuall price
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

No, I do not encourage him to buy, there is a risk of losing everything. In no case do not invest more than "do not mind." Better yet, diversify the cryptoportal: invest not only in BitCoin, but also in other crypto-currencies - the option is almost win-win. Crypto currency has huge growth potential

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Slatish

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin was 9 years ago. The second best time, is now.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

No, it's never too late. You can always reach a buying opportunity. If you are thinking about investing in it, you are actually waiting so long and I think it will be an effect to protect them in the long run.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

For my experience with bitcoin there is no time that is too late to invest into bitcoin. Once you have money that you caan afford to invest into a speculative venture like bitcoin, then go ahead make the investment.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

I do not think it's too late for us to buy bitcoin now because we all know a lot of people out there are competing to be able to have bitcoin instead of thinking about it should we start focusing on being able to have as much bitcoin as it is my opinion
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

I don't know how can you says that is too late to buy bitcoin?

Maybe your only basis is the fluctuation of this coin in the market, I suggest try to read the latest news regarding demand and supplies of crypto currencies. Also try to read the reason why bitcoin price fall down or decreasing their price, because if you have only one basis you have a high risks if you make an investment.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

You are not late and I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin .. because the late market situation is very apprehensive including very low bitcoin prices .. if you believe and have a lot of capital it's good you buy according to your capital and you have to believe that bitcoin will go up even though you have to wait a long time ..
iWGC

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I think we hit a bottom at 6000 and should see a new bull run soon  Grin Grin Grin Cool
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin I see otherwise that this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin in red market and bitcoin price down it is a great time to buy Wink
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

I think its not too late if we want to investing our money on bitcoin. Many experts said that bitcoin will be have an expensive price on end this year. I hope its will be true and happen
francis95

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

its not too late to buy bitcoin now we must say that today or this month we must buy bitcoin because this month has a lower price of bitcoin and you must hold it or trade it, maybe next month or next week will increase the value of bitcoin then you can sell it in a bigger price then you have a bigger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: