Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

not too late but now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible. because bitcoin prices are falling sharply. but use the money to buy bitcoin in addition to money for everyday needs .
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

maybe now is the perfect time maybe in a few days/ weeks if price keeps sinking, bitcoin will recover and rise. However this is what I think!

NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

This is really the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because now its price is a little lower. So if you have not purchased Bitcoin yet, then buy now. Because the price of Bitcoin will certainly increase and there is a tremendous potential for future development.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Just like what other saying is,  it is better to be late than never. If you feel that you are late in the party, just remember, while there are still source of the party, and no one is setting the party off then the party continuous. If your problem is the price, well I think your problem most probably is the income. You can buy and sell bitcoin in any time of the day, but just remember, due to the volatility of price, it could go up or could go down anytime. Thus, selling earlier before it goes down is somewhat a good action.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Is never too late to buy any coin but choose it with very big attention now we are living some bad dreams with the market Smiley)

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

The thing is bitcoin was top coin of the crypto currecny.
it was important effective and expensive and it is also. now...it is improving...though the price has fall down than the previous time but trust me still it has a n effect on crypto world..and its not late to buy the bitcoin.because still it is a sourch of income.it is demandable to the public and it has a very good price also.and it can be more expensive later some day......

So its not too late....even its not late to buy bitcoin..because i think it will stay a long time....and will be same like now...
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

This is really the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because now its price is a little lower. So if you have not purchased Bitcoin yet, then buy now. Because the price of Bitcoin will certainly increase and there is a tremendous potential for future development.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It will never be too late to buy Bitcoin now. Actually, today is the best time to buy because the price is still low. Just buy now and hold until you have reached the desired income. Bitcoin have already helped so many people to make their lives better and easier. They can use Bitcoin in so many ways, like paying of monthly bills thru online or fund transfer by using Bitcoin that has no hassle and free of charge.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

well i think is not too late to buy bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy and It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin because we never know that the price will still increase more and break the last highest price. Many people all over the world are now buying bitcoins before it increases again

DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

The current popularity of bitcoin in the broad masses is primarily due to stories in the press about early investors - who invested a relatively small amount in the first years of the life of the crypto currency, and now is considered a millionaire. Although the phrase that "it is too late to buy bitcoin" can be found on the forums at its cost of $ 3, $ 30, $ 100, $ 1,000, and $ 13,000. so you want to buy - buy, and no matter what time.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

well, don't worry i believe it is best time to buy bitcoin. now currently bitcoin price getting down & it is the best opportunity to buy low price bitcoin & when you see price increase then sell it & earn your best profit Wink
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Hello, my subjective opinion is that bitcoin will drop to about 4000-5000 Dolars., And after a long correction begins to return their positions.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

it's never too late to invest. the main thing - learn patience and wait, when you can get profit.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

No, it is not late. You can invest now. But wait, you should research the market yourself. Gain a good information. Patience is most important here. Invest and then wait for good time. No time is perfect, you have to make it perfect through your creativity. I suggest you to research the market to have a perfect decision.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

It's never too late to invest here, here it all depends on how determined you are to take risks. if seen from the current price I think is still not too late, the price is not too high.
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Better late than Never!))I am sure that it is time to buy bitcoin) whyn not? Bitcoin is not perfect. It has many problems that it tries to overcome. But to call it dead is naive and short-sighted. To imagine the true potential of Bitcoin, we need to think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

Bitcoin investment or trading, through buying process, has no appropriate time, because the price of bitcoin is a some thing that can not be predicted and it raises from time to time, therefore bitcoin investment has no specific time.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

Bitcoin investment or trading, through buying process, has no appropriate time, because the price of bitcoin is a some thing that can not be predicted and it raises from time to time, therefore bitcoin investment has no specific time.
indeed bitcoin does not have a certain time and we can only predict and predict it based on an analysis over time that has passed each year from bitcoin

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

No buddy , its not too late .. You have still great oppurtunity to buy bitcoin.. Because the price is too low at this moment.. So, buy some bitcoins as you can for future .. Because nobody knows when the price will increase.. Just hold it.. The price of bitcoin is now 7,488 $, six month ago the price was more than 15000$ + .. Now think about next 6 months or 1 year later..  Grin
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

No its not too late to buy bitcoin like me im a new member if i had a money my first going to do is to buy bitcoin because we dont know for a coming few days of prices .that a normal bitcoin is on and off value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: