Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4797 times)
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I think that you are not too late if you want to buy bitcoin now. Especially now the price of bitcoin is down so you can buy some bitcoin. But, are you sure that bitcoin prices will soar again? Are you sure bitcoin will benefit you again? If I look at the current market situation, I'm not sure about the future of bitcoin with its fluctuating price. I suggest you to buy other crypto currency, such as ethereum and ripple. I think the two crypto currencies have a brighter future than bitcoin. If we look at blockchain technology, transaction speed, and block size, these two crypto currencies exceed the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

as of now the price of bitcoin still cheap so it's not too late to buy bitcoin and you will earn profit if you keep holding your bitcoin for long term or sell it when you earn profit just do day trading if you want.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

You are not late, there is still plenty of time to take advantage of Bitcoin. buy immediately and do not delay anymore, because if you are still waiting to buy, then that will make you late to get Bitcoin.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

We are still in the early days of bitcoin age because only few people using bitcoins for now so we have time to invest on bitcoin yet,But we never knows that bitcoin price will increase or not so it is risky investment so never invest more money that you can't afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

not too late, the bitcoin is fluctuating and the price will keep spinning, it will never stabilize. precisely nowadays is a great opportunity to buy when prices fall, and we can still hope for profit. but my advice, do not buy too much first. buy in small quantities.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

This is really the right time to buy Bitcoin. They can use Bitcoin in so many ways, like paying of monthly bills thru online or fund transfer by using Bitcoin that has no hassle and free of charge.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

For me yes this the best time to buy bitcoin. One of the reasons is that  the value  is low you can buy  as many   as  you can if you  have a lot of money  to  buy bitcoin, transaction fee is low. It's never late to invest  just think of a long term investment and  always remember  Invest  only  what  you can afford  to lose.

I think Buy it now and grasp it, or do a little trade with it. Bitcoin prices are now cheap, who knows what bitcoin prices next month? I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. The only problem with people learning is that they are very worried, and end up buying when the price is high and selling when the price is low. Avoid such actions!
it's never too late to join a cryptocurrency train.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

as of now the price of bitcoin still cheap so it's not too late to buy bitcoin and you will earn profit if you keep holding your bitcoin for long term or sell it when you earn profit just do day trading if you want.
I believe its not too late to buy bitcoin now and i also believe that there is no such thing too late on buying bitcoin. Because whats happening on the bitcoin now is normal because bitcoin is volatile. And we were just on the middle of the year, there are more thing will happen on bitcoin. I suggest that we just have to trust and wait patiently for its price to increase.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

Not really, the time too buy Bitcoin is actually now, the rices have taken a considerable dip and Bitcoin is struggling in the market, those willing to invest in the coin has the opportunity to do so now, hold on it and wait till it gains more value
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Nope. Not yet. Since there are many people are using bitcoin or what we called bitcoin users, there is still a big chance of getting money from bitcoin hy usong it and ofcourse, investing in it. There is still time. It's not yet late because this is the future of our coins.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

I think now is the most perfect time to buy bitcoin because we can buy at a lower price, if we buy a lot then we immediately get high return investment or RoI so I strongly recommend buying bitcoin.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

It relies upon the impulse of a person. In the event that he or she considers bitcoin a low cost and after that will soar soon, at that point he or she will contribute here without a doubt. A few people says that bitcoin is going down as of now, the motivation behind why they purchase or put resources into other digital money. In reality it is alright since it is the decision of any person. It relies upon how we see the circumstances these days. We as a whole realize that bitcoin cost goes down, significantly, and we may believe that it isn't useful for bitcoin, get some are feeling that it is a beginning of another value climb.
TurboRS

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

bro... we are talking about a decentralized peer to peer permissionless worldwide cryptocurrency with limited supply that cant be stopped or hacked wich has only 126 bil marketcap.. lol of course its not too late to invest
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

When we come to Bitcoin we need patience and determination. Bitcoin is an electronic currency whose quantity is limited. So it can not die prematurely. We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin. This is an opportunity for us to hold more Bitcoin.
The final decision is yours.

Of course it can die prematurely - in case nobody believes in its value anymore and stops trading it. This is very unlikely however :-)
Before you speak maybe you should study first the foundation of Bitcoin and how many people are interested in this Electronic Currency, it is not right to give your opinion that you do not think well. No! It will not die prematurely! You probably feel that our technology is rising, one is Cryptocurrency with these changes.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I think not because now it's a good month to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin price has fallen so now many buyers have to hold it for months or years because the next year is sure that the price of bitcoin is a million times so many buyers bitcoin today
surya12mild

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

it is not too late to buy bitcoin, especially at this time bitcoin market is experiencing a very cheap price decline compared to last week, so it is very appropriate if you buy or invest now in bitcoin.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think it's never too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin in crypto that is so special, bitcoin will continue to increase in value, and buying the current bitcoin will provide benefits in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

I think there are many reasons given because you are afraid. But for Bitcoin it will never be late. Bitcoin price is now 7.4k it is the perfect number if you wait to buy and wait at the end of the year. Maybe this is a push. I think so.

cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

in my opinion it isn't to late to buy bitcoin, yes it can fall down, but can rise up) and future money is in crypto now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

From the very beginning I am with bitcoin and untill now its  doing a great job.and for this thing many people are. still working for bitcoin.bitcoins price increased once some months agoo but now its came to lower than that time...but it has a good price now.and huge crowed of people are buying bitcoin now.so it is not too late to buy bitcoin...and the reason behind it.this is as famous as the previous time when I started.and doing so well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: