Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

In order not to get caught on fake coins, study carefully the information about the coin, its idea, the team, the prospect for the future, see the capitalization and be careful
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

There was a scam coin and i think you can identify it also a fake coin. There are many scam coin in the history of cryptocurrencies but for now I think there was no scam coin. Oh but wait airdrop coin usually a scam one.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
What do you mean fake coin? I didn't encounter one so far. What you're talking about is probably trashcoin. Coins that are promised to have huge value but didn't really succeeded the ico, making the coin having a negligible value or in some cases, didn't even made it to exchanges.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

For sure, there are many fake coin in circulation, And the best way to avoid them is to make research and inquiry, also seek for clarification from the team support contact so make sure it is the right coin. Also do your research, it is very important, don't just jump into a coin because of hype or what someone told you about the coin.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Too many facecoins are in the current market. In order to evaluate my investments with these options, I am doing research on cryptocurrency that I have seen recently. After the research I examine important elements such as volume. If a cryptocurrency type is not created or used for fraud, it is likely to be used if it does not have a transaction volume of at least 500-1000 BTC.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Fake coins are the result of fake projects. Before you decide to invest money, you should know where you invest them. It all depends on how well you made a research before you investing in.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kissgali

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Of course there are, now a lot of coins that create to deceive users and take their money from them. For today you need to be very careful
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

of course yes. you can join into some easy airdrop and you will get worthless tokens which do not have exchange to buy or sell. So, research everything and Campaigns before joining is the best way to avoid
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

yes there are fake coins today in the market and that is one of the issue that ico's should solve but now a days most of the traders are not being scammed and they still earning a huge amount of profit.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

There are a lot of counterfeit coins on the internet. If you want to invest carefully and avoid investing in counterfeit coins, you can invest coin in the top 100 of the world's top coin.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I dont encounter any fake altcoins yet, I dont know, maybe if you do some research, you can find a fake altcoins. but if there is a fake coin, I dont see that it can circulate on the market

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

there's a lot of fake coins out there. be careful buying fake coins. some of them just collecting info about you.
better check if the team member of the ones selling it is a legit.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

there's a lot of fake coins out there. be careful buying fake coins. some of them just collecting info about you.
better check if the team member of the ones selling it is a legit.
I think that if there are any doubts or dangers, it is better suited from such a project and do not even pay attention to it. Firstly, maybe you will save your data and funds, And secondly you will feel much calmer.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Just take stroll on altcoin section and look at announcement board. About 20-30% of coins there are scams in my opinion.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

There is a lot of fake coins that is currently existing most of them are just scam so better to analyze the whitepaper and conduct some research about the ICO .
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

Certainly there are or could be fake coin because of some scam projects .Those project in the beginning try to organise a very high promising reward bounty because they  want to attract a lot of participants but in the end the run  away leaving orphan projects.These project are fake or the team is not
 visionary enough to put in great marketing strategies to attract good investors.This will abandon a fake coin and abscond
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

What is fake coin? Coin without blockchain or coin without development? I don't know any fake coins, but I think that it is reasonable to make some research of projects before buy this crypto and it will be enough to avoid fake coins. Regarding scam projects, it is not so simple to understand real purpose of project.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

there has never been a fake coin there is only a scam coin, I once followed a scam coin where the coin has no price and until now still not worth it. i think nothing fake there is just a scam.

tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

We should buy any coin through good exchange. We should get knowledge about the background of coin which we want to buy. The company which talks about much investment of the coin,those coins are fake. Its sale and purchase is also less. Always alert for fake coins.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

fake coin? do you mean a counterfeit or a copy of a coin? if you mean this then no. there are many scam ICOs and they are not that easy to spot, as some believe themselves that they are legitimate and there are also fake exchange. there are a lot of guides here in the forum and all over the internet. research thoroughly so you can spot and avoid them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: