Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Nope, there are no fake coins in this market. Do you mean "shitcoin, scamcoin or copycoin"? You just need to know this: good coin is created by
 a good team, good project. If you want to avoid shitcoin, you have to research about the projects that you're going to invest in. It can't help you avoid completely bad projects, but it will help you minimize the risk when investing

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

hello mate what do you mean by a fake coin? or you are referring to those projects that doesn't have value in the market? but anyways before investing in something much better you do some research first to avoid this scam projects coming out right now. so if you are pointing this fake coin in a scam coins it's probably yes.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

there are so called fake tokens, which are usually found on ethereum blockchain.  anyone can make a smartcontract in ethereum blockchain with same token name as hydro and sell these tokens to some victims.
also legit coin projects sometimes do tokenswap and leave the old tokens vulnerable for trading on exchanges.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

I think there are still a lot of garbage altcoins that have not disappeared from the stock, and I'm sure the number could be hundreds of all the altcoin circulating in the world, of course the stock takes time to do further checks

Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

theres no fake coin at all but theres a lot of scam and they use different coins to incourage people to make an investment through thier site. To avoid this do research first before dive on investment.
But actually we still see the token of the project dead or they have collapsed and nothing else. It's not listed on any exchange site. And even sometimes they are not worth it. conflict between developers or their conflicts, or projects with superficial and false ideas. That's why there are dead or fake coins.
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

There are some fake coins. Everyone can make coins. Start by analyzing, we do not know fully about it. There are many guides here in forums.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

As far as I am concerned, all coins are Abstract in nature, the optimisms belief in them makes them real as so been traded at exchanges where they are listed. Hence, fake ones among coins could be those that shall not be eventually listed or traded at Exchanges with the sole aim of scamming their subscribers done with flashy campaigns. However, extra cautiousness with adequate research need be applied to avoid such.

There's a lot of coins here in crypto are just a scam or a fake, if you are a newcomers and wants to invest for sure you will encounter an fake coins. The advisable to newbies that wants to invest, analyze it carefully to avoid scam.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

I don't know what you mean by this term, but there are a number of coins, for which there is no product, or anything else. I think they can be attributed to such.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

There are many scam ICOs there that fake investment in order to get finances out of their victim investors. Mostly, the victims were newbies or really been persuaded by the sh** project of this ICOs.

Thus, the lesson is we should think first the importance of better research and evaluation on our own in order to assess if the certain project really exist. The risk of investment lies in our capabilities to identify wrong out of what we ought to be true.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

There was a time when I was joining an airdrop campaign, I saw one ICO that is on pre sale and giving away huge bonuses but if you will observe their site carefully, it's just a copy of another site who's also currently on the pre sale stage. I think you can consider this as fake? or scam? investing on them via btc or eth and then receiving nothing lol. anyway, Be careful on investing!! Grin Grin

lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Currently, there has been quite a lot of outstanding claims as a cryptocurrency. The term well known to the cryptocurrency community about this is the Shittcoin Era. In general, they only use it as a mere guise of cryptocurrency. Trying to take advantage of the opportunities behind the popular cryptocurrency that begins with Bitcoin. Most of these claims, using the pyramid scheme pattern, and pursuing the benefits of the new members. Like the pattern of pyramid schemes in general, always culminate collap in the end.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Yes, there are fake coins and that is why it is very good for you to take you time to do a research about a coin before you buy it and not only follow the hype because it might end up being a scam/fake. Some are just copy of another project with no ideas of their own.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I do too also have that kind of issue thats why i keep reading in the forum to get more informations on how to deal with fake coins !
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

there is no fake coin, because you can't easily create a coin with the same identity as the other coin that has been existed in the market. but there will be some shitcoin which is running their own token sale or their ico but in the end, their coin has no value at all.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

I think you are right, because the market is gaining momentum, in the future it will become an everyday life. Therefore, I think that it will be green. Interesting question, thank you. Smiley Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

There were many fake coin. Absolutely you can't recognized them when you are participating you know them at the end of the project
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

Nowadays there are quite a lot of counterfeit coins, you have no experience you will pick the wrong coin and as such will make you lose capital if you invest in them, the market today is quite risky, so be careful.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

yes, there are some ico's project are scam no registration
in any cryptos exchange.To all investor in ico project please check the profile kyc of the project that you like to invest.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Phony as in tricks, there are unquestionably a considerable measure of these about. You need to ensure you do your exploration before contributing, don't become tied up with something basically on the grounds that you saw somebody specify it on Twitter for instance.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

there is no fake coin, because you can't easily create a coin with the same identity as the other coin that has been existed in the market. but there will be some shitcoin which is running their own token sale or their ico but in the end, their coin has no value at all.
It is possible to call unproductive coins on the market as garbage because lots of coins are easily created but are unrecognized and of no value. You can easily create coins or tokens if you have the knowledge of IT but to develop and build a good coin is not easy and it needs a really passionate and professional team.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: