Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
nhets18

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Of course there fake coins. That's why we need to be extra careful whenever we want to invest into a coin. We need to find out some qualities of the coin. Its worth and so on. Fake coins do really exist.

Fake coins are everywhere, actually this 2018 a lot of fake coins created and most of them now already disappeared. Before making investments we need to do more studies about the project we will do investing.
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
There are many fake coins with similiar token acronym. Last time I did a mistake, I want to buy Sharpay on Yobit, so I bought SHRP (token acronym) and this was totally diffrent coin - no use, no website, nothing. After that I found out that Sharpay acronym is only S  Grin Grin .
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

There are some fake coins on this market. But it also depends on what do you mean by a fake coin. There are projects that have collected funds and are not live on exchanges. There are scam projects, projects, that did not reach their soft cap and collapsed. I think everything from this list is a fake coin.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

There are many counterfeit coins on the Internet. If you want to avoid being cheated, you can check if these cryptocurrencies exist on some exchanges. If not, please give up buying!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

now there are a lot of fake coins, especially if you see that the funds raised by ico are currently falling dramatically. to make sure it was indeed quite difficult, so I was never interested in new coins. usually a fake or a scam is a new coin that is in ico's time. so buy coins that are already on the market for investment or trading. for example ripple, cardano, or etherum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bijoml

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

Truly their are a great deal of phony coins out there however don't stress over it by doing some exploration and painstakingly understanding you can maintain a strategic distance from them by perusing their white paper you can understand whether that specific task is phony or not and in the event that it not interesting and simply like a duplicate
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

There are so many counterfeit coins that they use this simple copy to copy other coins and hype. You want to avoid encountering such coins and you must learn knowledge. There are so many scammers here.

JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

Fake coins are real and are made mostly to get people's private information before scamming them.
That is why we need to be very careful especially when buying coins so we don't end up losing.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

There are really no fake coins, there are just coins, there is no way for anyone to make counterfeit coins for, people just make coins that resembles other coins in an effort to make people think that they are investing in the right coins. There are so many kind of scams right now in the market because people are greedy trying to rip off other investors in the industry

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

There are many counterfeit coins on the internet. They use the name of the cryptocurrency as a cover. In fact, they are not generated by blockchain!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

of cz we won't invest in fake coin, u do?
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

Probably no fake coins, there are fake projects. Such projects are usually called: SCAM. They promise investors a big profit, and in fact only want to deceive people.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

You can not certainly identify immediately if the coin is a fake or not. But by making research and far more way of verification of the details of the coin or project, can surely identify it if its fake.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

There are lots of fake coins out there, these are coins that have nothing that they are used for, they are just used for scamming people. The scammer make the coins look like coins that have already existed to make people think that they are investing in a coin that they know not know that they are investing in a scam coin and they end up losing their money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

I think it is very possible that I have but I have never met, because I only invested safely Grin. And I reaffirm that there are fake coins around us that are still alive. As I see it, if you see a strange coin that you do not know you can come up to ask but who goes first, maybe they know and show you.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

I think these coins do exist, and it is use to scam others. We should better be cautious in investing and make sure to do background checks.

inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I can only assume that there are fake coins, but so far he has not met.I recommend using proven exchanges and then get to avoid problems with fake coins.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

everyday new tokens come out and most of them are not have enough information from the team and what their uses/purpose on their platform, and also facing in the future competition with others.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

I think you mean scam, not fake. Because you can't fake any coins in the market. Maybe you can simulate it as a name but you can't accomplish that on the blockchain.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

I think you mean scam, not fake. Because you can't fake any coins in the market. Maybe you can simulate it as a name but you can't accomplish that on the blockchain.
I also guess that he is referring to the cryptocurrency scam. Altcoin scam appears in this market and in my opinion more than 80% of altcoin is scam, including the active altcoin at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: