Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35912 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Even if that GPU-to-Ai converting is going on, is there not going to be any energy-related spending anyway? How will it be managed in Ai so that the electrical cost is less than GPU?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

It was a very lucrative ICO for me. The team is hardworking and the idea is brilliant.  I believe it will grow even more.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Is it worth buying on IDEX now for almost 2cents per coin?
I think this is great project but im afraid it will drop like all coins that come out from ICOs
Mathfms

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

Is it worth buying on IDEX now for almost 2cents per coin?
I think this is great project but im afraid it will drop like all coins that come out from ICOs

You mean ICOs that were launched during the market crash, right? Look at recent ICOs like HOLO and ORI, they're having amazing ROI. NBAI is an amazing project as well and I honestly think it's still cheap.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

It was a very lucrative ICO for me. The team is hardworking and the idea is brilliant.  I believe it will grow even more.

i hope so,
because decentralized artificial intelligence meet the blockchain is really great idea
but, i hope this token will be on anothers exchange soon not only idex
and now NBAI is on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nebula-ai
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

i hope so,
because decentralized artificial intelligence meet the blockchain is really great idea
but, i hope this token will be on anothers exchange soon not only idex
and now NBAI is on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nebula-ai

The dev team said that NBAI will listed on 2 exchange and they are looking at top 10-20. Before this coin listed on the exchange i suggest to you to accumulate this token because seem market condition could recover back in near time
wonderworld999

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Nebula is a scam! Trying to use another name and less than 1000 token holders. Big red flags! Get out while you can.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Why "it was" ?

Are you already sold your NBAI?) i'm still hodling mine and expect stable grows before and after listings and then main net is very close, already in September or even earlier. I like this team and their approach and the concept is really 'brilliant' as was mentioned above, i fully agree with that.
lagharto

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Nebula is a scam! Trying to use another name and less than 1000 token holders. Big red flags! Get out while you can.
Some newbie trying to fud.....  Grin  Grin  Grin go-go buddy  Grin  Grin  Grin Your red flags are strongly reasoned )

BTW guys, there is a really fake NBAI contract, the CEO Charles found it yesterday, so be very careful and do not buy that tokens!

Here is the link to FAKE contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x48cbc4bd05600da0b240b44d46eea82dfa6842c5#comments
And you can see Cherles and Nathan there commented.

And the real one you should know, so i will not post it here.

amandapowers1975

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

If you DYOR, many red flags with Nebula and why only about 800 token holders and very high circulation. It's another pump to dump con.
jordancrypto99

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Another approx. 5 billion token project in very competitive space with no guarantee. Yikes!
dumbdragon

Merit: 354

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

NebulaAi founder, Charles Cao will be speaking at Block_Train’s event May 6th, 2018 at Santa Clara Convention center in California.

lagharto

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Three exchange listings, except idex are promised by NebulaAI team already in May, hope it will be very successful month for me  Cheesy
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Three exchange listings, except idex are promised by NebulaAI team already in May, hope it will be very successful month for me  Cheesy

This is the first step, if the team has a good marketing i am sure more people interested to buy NBAI token, and the the daily trading volume could be up and NBAI can get listed on big exchange
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Three exchange listings, except idex are promised by NebulaAI team already in May, hope it will be very successful month for me  Cheesy
I hope it will be exchanges from the top 10 list. This event will greatly affect the price of tokens. I think the price will increase 2-3 times. I look forward to it!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Can Nebula AI be mined now? Or we have to wait for that feature.
Thanks,
seems like only after the main net launch, it will happen in Sep or a bit earlier.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

I hope it will be exchanges from the top 10 list. This event will greatly affect the price of tokens. I think the price will increase 2-3 times. I look forward to it!
as was announced that will be exchanges from top 10-20. "We are going slowly but steady"
manystrategies2018

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

After DYOR, Nebula AI is one to avoid. Very high token volume, very low token holders, many competitors, and millions lined up to sell once idex opens and very few buyers, so it will sell-off and dump like all the recent ICO's that hit the exchanges. Nebula AI is too risky.
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

as was announced that will be exchanges from top 10-20. "We are going slowly but steady"

The problem is daily trading volume, so for the first time NBAI can't to get listed on big exchange without big daily trading volume. That's why the team aim to get listed NBAI from top 10-20 and i think this is good enough
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

As far i understood we are going to be listed on idex soon, right? it's not bad but only if you are going to list NBAI on some another centralized exchange with a high traffic, i hope you will do it right after idex for not to risk to be dumped.
is it really bro? is the distribution for investors already done? hopefully we can immediately see the price of NBAI tokens in idex and hopefully no one will dump the price with their tokens ...I hope NBAI will be able to enter in one of the big exchanges like kucoin or binance ... it will make NBAI very valuable ...

Finally already listed on Idex, and NBAI price increased about 33% for moment, here it's :
https://idex.market/eth/nbai

I hope when NBAI listed on the top 20 exchange, this token price can growing rapidly. Also please be more patience if hold this token because this project very impressive, so the potential to gain more profits is possible

yes, you're right... i see on idex market,NBAI is tradable for now...and i see the price is grow up to $0.01... i believe if NBAI will listed in binance,it's easy hit to 5x from current price... solid buy order on idex is good for starting NBAI...
But the maximum price of the token will be closer to the autumn. I want to sell my tokens for 5x-6x and then buy when the price falls.

I think if the dev team can developt NBAI project on time in accordance with their road map and more partnership this coin price can increase above 5x. I saw on telegram channel that the circulating supply 1.1 billion, hope the price can be the same like CND or COB
yes ,, that's right ... only 1.1B token circulating supply... hopefully after the NBAI goes in the big 1-20 market it will make the price much different than in idex ... i believe it will be good for NBAI if the developers keep working hard ... 2 weeks bounty payment starts and at the same time NBAI will be listed in big market ,, I guess it will not dumping the price ...
The price on idex is not an indicator but nbai were not dumped there, and even more, at some moment it was traded x3.3 from ico price, so i think that on big centralized exchanges we can expect a really good ROI.
But personally i decided to hodl mine at least before the main net will be launched, in September, it isn't long time for me.

Same with me, besides that market condition seem stable now and start to recover back. So this is a good moment to save NBAI token for mid-long term investment untill we see their progress for development, so let's be patient

At least it looks more stable than back in Januar and February. A gradual move upwards would be fine over the next months  Cool

You're right, and maybe it will happen again in the next year like usually every year, but for the trend i think always up if for long term. If the market down that's our chance to accumulate koin / token  potential

yes but long down turn trends also creates a lot of sellers when it goes up again as people want to secure their profits.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: