Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade.  (Read 40782 times)
ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

The release of 45,000 mcxFEE share just went on the market a fewf hours ago at 0.4BTC each only available to existing mcxFEE owners for 72hr then what's left goes on public sale. They seem to be selling quite well.

https://mcxnow.com/buymcx.html

A novel concept fee shares, I see Cryptsy has tried to copy it, interested to see how it goes.

They released? Mcxnow is about to explode. Everyone is going to want a chance to buy a share in the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:43:16 PM

Only 10 years worth of dividends to make your money back! The site will surely be around that long Roll Eyes

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:01:46 PM

Wow. I have been talking to people around the forums, and people seem to have a huge stick in their ass over mcxnow because microcash never came out. People literally throwing around the word "scammer" about realsolid (which is a complete lie, microcash isn't out because of funding if I am not mistaken, mcxnow just needs to earn more) . Can those that know and love mcxnow please help me put this straight?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg3413342#msg3413342

People also seem extremely uninformed about mcxnow, when I mentioned it as a way to make money, someone argued that trusts are better. As if they had no idea that you could buy trusts, and still store extra coins on mcxnow and earn interest.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320245.msg3431526#msg3431526

Please help stop the stupidity.
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:03:33 PM

Only 10 years worth of dividends to make your money back! The site will surely be around that long Roll Eyes

That's for now. Imagine when the gaming starts and instead of just trade fees, there are fees all day long every minute of the day.
Fees are about to become a major asset me thinks.
QuantPlus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:33:25 PM

The release of 45,000 mcxFEE share just went on the market a fewf hours ago at 0.4BTC each only available to existing mcxFEE owners for 72hr then what's left goes on public sale. They seem to be selling quite well.

A novel concept fee shares, I see Cryptsy has tried to copy it, interested to see how it goes.

They are selling at the rate of about 1,000/hour... with 59 hours left to go.

Total FeeShares..............100,000

For Sale To Public..............50,000

Initial IPO..........................5,000
2nd IPO Sold w/59 hrs left...11,200
Available..........................33,800

Any remaining shares will likely go to Venture Investors...
But, as a trader, the REALLY INTERESTING part is that now 50,000 Fees will be trading.
Previously, with a float of only 5,000 they were doing about 1,000 BTC/day (50% of all trading)...
So it's very realistic to expect MCX total volume to at least double next week.

And, remember, when you read random bloggers and posters slag the valuation...
WE ARE ALL HERE beacuse we think the Alt Space is growing geometrically...
Plus MCX gaming is the next project in the pipeline.

You can watch it here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In contrast...
Cryptsy has sold only 6% of their vastly overpriced 100,000 FeeShares.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

int3ractivodular

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:08:13 PM

Haters gonna hate. I'm gonna keep on earning interest and loving the exchange  Wink
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:10:41 PM

Haters gonna hate. I'm gonna keep on earning interest and loving the exchange  Wink

Same. I'm just saying, it would be good if we had a mcxnow presence in the devcoin community, just like it helped dvc to have devcoiners in the mcxnow community.

If you go to the dvc thread you can not only help people realize that mcxnow is a good idea, but you can learn how to earn free coins just for writing articles about whatever you want.

It's really win win. Mcxnow and DVC need to find common ground, because they can really help each other. In the long run, helping bitcoin.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:11:42 AM

My biggest problem with MCXFee is that we only get a portion of the divs and we on't really own anything. Selling the trading engine and the site will not give us a bitcent and if realsolid decided that a certain service is separate from the original deal of the fees shared...... we are screwed again.

It would have sound more promising if realsolid took the effort to enlist MCXFee on Bitfunder, Havelock and crytostocks. Generally really solid no one gives a satoshi about your identity the people just want the peace of mind knowing that someone out there knows it and willing to help in case you decided to screw us all over.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:27:18 AM

My biggest problem with MCXFee is that we only get a portion of the divs and we on't really own anything. Selling the trading engine and the site will not give us a bitcent and if realsolid decided that a certain service is separate from the original deal of the fees shared...... we are screwed again.

It would have sound more promising if realsolid took the effort to enlist MCXFee on Bitfunder, Havelock and crytostocks. Generally really solid no one gives a satoshi about your identity the people just want the peace of mind knowing that someone out there knows it and willing to help in case you decided to screw us all over.

When I put money in a bank account I don't get to own the bank either. I might get some interest if I am lucky. mcxFEE are not stock equities, they are not intended to give you part ownership of mcxNOW, they are a simple investment vehicle like units in an investment fund, you are trying to compare them to something they were never intended to be.

pyra-proxy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:38:36 AM

When I put money in a bank account I don't get to own the bank either. I might get some interest if I am lucky. mcxFEE are not stock equities, they are not intended to give you part ownership of mcxNOW, they are a simple investment vehicle like units in an investment fund, you are trying to compare them to something they were never intended to be.

Another benefit of the model he chose is avoidance of securities laws around the trading of ownership, which I believe would be an issue in Australia (as well as most of the developed world).  The part which concerns me is that the Fee holders are provided no voting rights which IMHO should be offered as part of the package even though ownership has not been transferred, even if they were only afforded a 51% to 70% vote against the owner cumulatively it would allow them to form super majorities if something particularly negative were to be introduced and the owner still effectively has full control of the system in all other cases.  Ultimately the purpose of this is to view true community reaction to the happenings of the exchange and provide a valuable record to how these decisions have been handled.

Would be a nice feature for fee holders to ask for and might increase desirability even further regarding fee shares.....

erk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:48:18 AM

Another benefit of the model he chose is avoidance of securities laws around the trading of ownership, which I believe would be an issue in Australia (as well as most of the developed world).  The part which concerns me is that the Fee holders are provided no voting rights which IMHO should be offered as part of the package even though ownership has not been transferred, even if they were only afforded a 51% to 70% vote against the owner cumulatively it would allow them to form super majorities if something particularly negative were to be introduced and the owner still effectively has full control of the system in all other cases.  Ultimately the purpose of this is to view true community reaction to the happenings of the exchange and provide a valuable record to how these decisions have been handled.

Would be a nice feature for fee holders to ask for and might increase desirability even further regarding fee shares.....
Pointless, firstly you are going down the path of stocks again not investment units, secondly Realsolid holds over 50% of the mcxFEE units, therefore he would have to pass the vote anyway.

pyra-proxy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:39:36 AM

Pointless, firstly you are going down the path of stocks again not investment units, secondly Realsolid holds over 50% of the mcxFEE units, therefore he would have to pass the vote anyway.

I wasn't saying equal voting to each share, I said voting of the public holders vs. the owner, the publicly held shares voting rights are proportionally divided (Hypothetically let's say they have 70% influence) and then the owner has the remaining (30% in this scenario).

From the example given this removes voting rights from the portion of fee shares held by MCX now maintenance, the lotto, non share holding interest earning public and all of the owners reserved shares save for the ones he buys from the public stock in secret (if he does).  This is not stock this is feedback with a little bit of influence.  It could even be implemented and possibly should be implemented in a non-binding manner leaving all votes in public record vs. what actions were/were not taken.

This system could also be useful to add a feature to allow fee holders the ability to submit votes assuming they hold some number of shares > 1 and possibly with an attached fee to help weed out spam vote submission.

erk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:39:30 AM

I wasn't saying equal voting to each share, I said voting of the public holders vs. the owner, the publicly held shares voting rights are proportionally divided (Hypothetically let's say they have 70% influence) and then the owner has the remaining (30% in this scenario).

From the example given this removes voting rights from the portion of fee shares held by MCX now maintenance, the lotto, non share holding interest earning public and all of the owners reserved shares save for the ones he buys from the public stock in secret (if he does).  This is not stock this is feedback with a little bit of influence.  It could even be implemented and possibly should be implemented in a non-binding manner leaving all votes in public record vs. what actions were/were not taken.

This system could also be useful to add a feature to allow fee holders the ability to submit votes assuming they hold some number of shares > 1 and possibly with an attached fee to help weed out spam vote submission.
The site works well because it's not run by a committee or voters. Realsolid tends to do what he wants when he wants to. Your idea is out of touch with the reality of the situation.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:32:42 PM

The site works well because it's not run by a committee or voters. Realsolid tends to do what he wants when he wants to. Your idea is out of touch with the reality of the situation.

I am not talking about how it DOES work, I am talking about how it CAN work if he leaves. Please try to recognize the difference. Try.
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:54:59 PM

I just thought I would suggest this here so that people would at least think about it.

The state of the current Devcoin economy is fairly static, it has been more active over the past week, but the mindset of most devtomers is "write for coins, and hold those coins hoping they will be worth more". But recently, they have begun to realize that this is not how to nurture a market and does not allow for growth.

So we have seen a higher volume of both sold and bought devcoins.

I want to point a few things out though. The devcoin market does not move quickly. When Bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price. When bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price.

So, basically, I am firstly pointing out that devcoin is good to put money in when it is cheap and bitcoins are cheap, then sell back when they are worth more.

Secondly I want to point out, that if someone (or a small group) had like 20 bitcoins, they could buy all the sell orders on MCXnow and set whatever they want as the sell price. Then they could set a buy wall, after going to vircurex and buying all the cheaper devcoins there until the price on both exhchanges matches.

This person, or group of people, would have a large portion of coins that would at that point be worth whatever the group decided to value it at. And I'm sure the devtome writers would follow suit, so as to earn money. OR they would attempt to cash out via the buy order, allowing the group even more control of the market.

And if this doesn't happen, and devcoin stays fairly slow in action for the next month while development is in progress, then you can set like .1 BTC at the highest buy order, and because writers get paid 45,000 at a time, you will get sold small amounts of coins all day, which means you will get lotto tickets even while you are sleeping.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:09:18 PM

https://mcxnow.com

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ

Hi, took my first visit
no MEC?

please add megacoin and will gladly join up

I actually never heard of copperlark and thats listed???

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:11:24 PM

I just thought I would suggest this here so that people would at least think about it.

The state of the current Devcoin economy is fairly static, it has been more active over the past week, but the mindset of most devtomers is "write for coins, and hold those coins hoping they will be worth more". But recently, they have begun to realize that this is not how to nurture a market and does not allow for growth.

I want to point a few things out though. The devcoin market does not move quickly. When Bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price. When bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price.

So, basically, I am firstly pointing out that devcoin is good to put money in when it is cheap and bitcoins are cheap, then sell back when they are worth more.

Secondly I want to point out, that if someone (or a small group) had like 20 bitcoins, they could buy all the sell orders on MCXnow and set whatever they want as the sell price. Then they could set a buy wall, after going to vircurex and buying all the cheaper devcoins there until the price on both exhchanges matches.

This person, or group of people, would have a large portion of coins that would at that point be worth whatever the group decided to value it at. And I'm sure the devtome writers would follow suit, so as to earn money. OR they would attempt to cash out via the buy order, allowing the group even more control of the market.

And if this doesn't happen, and devcoin stays fairly slow in action for the next month while development is in progress, then you can set like .1 BTC at the highest buy order, and because writers get paid 45,000 at a time, you will get sold small amounts of coins all day, which means you will get lotto tickets even while you are sleeping.

For some odd reason this > Trust: -5: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
is making me not take you seriously...I keep looking over at it...

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:12:26 PM

Read my sig, and click the link. I got the negative rating for necroing a thread.
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:15:11 PM

https://mcxnow.com

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ

Hi, took my first visit
no MEC?

please add megacoin and will gladly join up

I actually never heard of copperlark and thats listed???

It's also a premined russian shill Smiley   See I can take you seriously because your not a scammer Smiley

gorgorom

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 06:37:48 PM

Read my sig, and click the link. I got the negative rating for necroing a thread.

Then you should really contact a mod to get it removed  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: