Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:49:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade.  (Read 40791 times)
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:00:34 AM

She's not a dick because she made 50% ROI in 2 hours.

I just want to know which dick just bought 330 fee shares, after a quick browsing I saw that.

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:30:26 AM

I just want to know which dick just bought 330 fee shares, after a quick browsing I saw that.

330 fee shares bouight 10 hours ago, prior to that none were sold in that volume, after that, 300 more were bought and only 52 sold. Who made ROI and where? Magically buying many things, doesn't give you a ROI.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:42:07 AM

RealSolid is most likely Ken or Colin Armitt of the cryptoexchange scam.

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:57:40 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 10:18:22 AM by erk

RealSolid is most likely Ken or Colin Armitt of the cryptoexchange scam.
I didn't think those guys programmed anything more complex than .NET.

330 fee shares bouight 10 hours ago, prior to that none were sold in that volume, after that, 300 more were bought and only 52 sold. Who made ROI and where? Magically buying many things, doesn't give you a ROI.
I am pretty sure RS bought those, which is a good thing, each cheap fee RS buys back is one less in circulation for the clowns to trade below 0.4BTC.
Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:14:19 AM

You're right, if she sold earlier or is still holding, she will make even more than 50% ROI. WOWSY.

Anyways, I was only arguing that she's not a dick. Let's not get overboard ')

Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 03:24:27 AM

As a prelude to V2.5, the trading in MNC, SC, and MCXFEE is now active for existing members of mcxnow.com.

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:14:44 AM

I had a dream last night. I was in a dark room and then the sirens went off with red lights flashing. A digital female voice came on the speakers with an Australian accent announcing:

RealSolid's reputation will sell destruct in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

Then everything went black and I woke up.

I found this dream quite comforting actually. Does anyone have any ideas on what it might mean?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 07:16:51 AM

As a prelude to V2.5, the trading in MNC, SC, and MCXFEE is now active for existing members of mcxnow.com.

Translation: As a pretense for V2.5, the trading in MNC, SC and MCXFEE is now active in a desperate attempt to dissipate the blow back for the now too obvious scam.

~BCX~
Wow, you can trade THREE different scams on mcxnow? Impressive!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:22:15 AM

MNC, SC and MCXFEE

The masses will return like lambs to the slaughter.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:59:39 PM

I warned everyone he was a scam, but no one listened

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:58:07 AM

mcxNOW.com is up with new features.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:57:32 AM

The only feature missing now is an trustworthy owner that isn't a serial scammer.
Until that critical feature goes live, the site is next to useless.

Evolyn

Activity: 376
Merit: 312

Can you say... nighty-night?

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:27:21 AM

The only feature missing now is an trustworthy owner that isn't a serial scammer.
Until that critical feature goes live, the site is next to useless.

i think very similar. the ideas might have some potential (well, they're stupid and genius at same time, perfect combination for success), but i still dont know will this whole thing end up in a big fraud or serious business?

and if someone want to take a look into mcxnow, feel free to use my ref-link: https://mcxnow.com/?r=evolyn Smiley

ps: vote for dogesupport!

Forex meets Bitcoin Exchange: Release the Kraken
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

Two reasons mcxnow can be trust.

-The owner had millions and millions of dollars deposited on the site : He didn't took and flee with the money

But you're gonna say : If someone have bad intentions, he has no reason to flee when the total deposited money is ever growing. He will leave when the trend is reversing.

-Everyone withdrew their coin when he announced the temporary shutdown.  He still didn't took and flee with the money

That's the big reasons IMO.
If he wanted to scam, he would have already done it long time ago.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

-The owner had millions and millions of dollars deposited on the site : He didn't took and flee with the money

But you're gonna say : If someone have bad intentions, he has no reason to flee when the total deposited money is ever growing. He will leave when the trend is reversing.

-Everyone withdrew their coin when he announced the temporary shutdown.  He still didn't took and flee with the money

https://mcxnow.com/?r=tins
But the owner quickly pulled out thousands of BTC shortly after the 0.4BTC mcxFEE release last year, you can find him confirming this in the mcxNOW chat logs. That BTC is gone from the liquidity of the exchange, and most likely a good chunk is in fiat since Oct.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

But the owner quickly pulled out thousands of BTC shortly after the 0.4BTC mcxFEE release last year, you can find him confirming this in the mcxNOW chat logs. That BTC is gone from the liquidity of the exchange, and most likely a good chunk is in fiat since Oct.

What does that have to do with trading on there?
btbrae

Activity: 680

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:18:30 PM

What does that have to do with trading on there?

Everything?  Grin

If you play with fire one of these days you will get burnt, did your parents never teach you this?
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:30:45 PM

So he took the btc he earned, and did what he wanted with it? Is that the point you're trying to make here?

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
Thorgrim

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:32:29 PM

You guys considering Mcxnow.....

Realsolid doesn't have a problem manipulating the price of his feeshares, Solidcoin, Mincoin, or these new mcxbux up and down for his own gain. If anyone else manages to make money as a consequence of his actions it is only accidental. He gives a shit if his insider trading of his own product loses people money. Go support https://crypto-trade.com or something else. They are a great engine too just lack volume and aren't run by know scammers.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:39:12 PM

So he took the btc he earned, and did what he wanted with it? Is that the point you're trying to make here?

THat's what I was reading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: