Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13249 times)
Bolabi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

certainly there are many factors that affect the coin whether it will be good in the future. but for the short term it should have a good team, you can read the whitepaper.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

There’s a lot of talk about buying crypto these days; and we are in the infancy stage of a new emerging industry which means there’s money to be made.  Sadly most of the stuff you hear is all based on speculation; no one is willing to share with you the tricks and strategies to get going the right way.
Many people say you have to look at the circulating supply and market cap, look at the team behind it, what they said the coin is about, come up with a personal decision does this make any sense, you need to review who is behind the audit on the smart contract, do they have other projects as well, maybe coins/ICOs, is there a specific purpose a so called utility for the token or what not.

I bet if you are new to the world of cryptocoins and bitcoin, the above info just made your head feel like its going to explode. It’s OK TO BE CONFUSED!  I bet you are thinking, yea I can look at all that info, but how do i understand it, interpret it… ultimately HOW DO I PICK WHICH COIN TO BUY?

I don’t recommend crypto for most people, because its way more stressful than affiliate marketing – after all its speculation… but if you do want to buy, there’s a much simpler way I used with great success thus far. I’m no big investor; hell im a newbie who until talking to a nice guy that knows crypto inside out thought this isn’t for me… but after getting the 101 i decided to get involved, for fun with money I don’t mind losing.
If you want a buy a coin, research it by looking at how many nodes are using it. WTF are nodes Attila? Node refers to a “full” client. A “full” client is a client that owns the block chain and that is sharing blocks and transaction across the network.  You want to find a coin where lots of people use it and the market cap is undervalued because then you have a higher chance of it going up if you hold it.

For example, coin is valued at $29 million, but 10,000 nodes (wallets) are being used. That means, 10,000 people use this coin, and total value is at 29 million.

VS – a coin that has a super high market cap (market cap is btw, the current price of the coin multiplied by the total number of coins outstanding — so if there’s 10,000 coins outstanding, and the current price is $1, then the market cap is $10,000) — lets say you have a coin that is market cap at $29 million, but it only has 123 nodes, that means only 123 active wallets use this coin, and they control all of that 29 million. This could mean investor pump n dump maybe? RISK analysis = higher.

Some good resources for due dilligence:

You can check the coin’s node count right here -> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

You can also check out https://www.cryptocompare.com/ to see what kind of social buzz, and other influence the coin has all over the place like news, websites, blogs, how many people are talking about it, this is like a SPY TOOL if you will on the interwebs pulling in lots of intel.
TIP: You don’t have to dive in deep and spend money right away investing; you can play a game. 

Pick 10 coins today based on the info on how to find a coin I just shared above and write down in an excel the details of the coin, total nodes, price right now, then hold it.

This is a game, where you pretend you purchased these in real life, review your results 24 hours later, what happened and write down your observations.

-Did the coin go up or down?
-If it went up why?
-If it went down, why?

You can really learn a lot by applying this basic method I gave away above to build your own strategy and do super well.

Good luck Smiley
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

There are really so much new coins out there in the market and it's really hard to pinpoint the ones that can give us good earnings. To choose which ones are good is to check the people behind the coins. They should have a good track record and they should be well known individuals who pays their members.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

First understand the project proposal, it is crucial to understand exactly what currency differential you are interested in, if there are advantages, innovative concepts, risks.
Another important step is to find out who the team is developing the criptomoeda, a good project needs a good team because it does not advance a project looks innovative, mega, ultra-complex if the development team is not qualified for such development. Then check if the cryptomoeda has partnerships with companies or universities, research the community and also consider the market cap of the currency, these are some points to follow always with great caution and much study.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

It can help if you read carefully on what is written on their whitepaper same thing looking on their roadmap . Think if you will need the token/coin in the future .
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

First of all, we will get information about coins on the internet and we will see the company's white paper. The project team will also tell the technique of the block chain. We will know about the activity of coins from the market.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

There are too many coins out in the market. It is hard to choose a good one but if you do some research before you can buy some really good and trusting coins
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

Thank You

The future of every coin is in the hands of the dev team, before you invest in any coin, consider the dev team, their product, their vision, and roadmap/white paper.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

It is really hard to know which coins are good and which are not. Because there are so many good coins at the beginning but after 5 months or later the coins die.

Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

So you cant know which coins are the good ones. And its impossible for one to study all the coins and projects. So you have two option. Listening to other peoples opinion and invest blind in those coins, or do your own researches. The second one needs a lot of work. But when you do it by yourself, your 100% safe what you are doing. Listening to other peoples opinion could get you wrong information. So they are people who are so hyped and just tell you positiv things about the project.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Reading their whitepaper is essential and it can help you a lot to realize if the coin is good or not as good as you expect it
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 03:09:48 PM by KolayZdun

First of all, I look at the idea ICO and its relevance to the market. The project should be aimed at creating a product that can provide profit to both organizers and investors. Then I look at the team and evaluate the professionalism of its participants. Without good skills and experience in this field, they will not be able to create a good product and realize their idea. Now I like ICO Merculet and see great potential in it.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Check the website of their project first if it is trustable or you can see their subscribers and followers in social media such as Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and etc. Read their projects and proposed platforms and goals for you to understand and comprehend better if their objectives are clear or not. You can also read their whitepaper, it can help you to recognize if that coin is good or not.

Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

There’s a lot of talk about buying crypto these days; and we are in the infancy stage of a new emerging industry which means there’s money to be made.If you want a buy a coin, research it by looking at how many nodes are using it.  Node refers to a “full” client. A “full” client is a client that owns the block chain and that is sharing blocks and transaction across the network.  You want to find a coin where lots of people use it and the market cap is undervalued because then you have a higher chance of it going up if you hold it.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

learn it first and then compare it with another altcoin. yes, this should be done if you are really looking for a good one that will generate profit within the timeframe.
it is not easy in every search, requires long research and full patience, to convince themselves on every option.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

If you want to find just like kind of coins you need to read some of there whitepaper of in the website of the project and or if they are active of the project. Actually we need to read some of their information if this coins have a potential to increase the value.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

A successful ICO is usually supported by a detailed white paper. And try to reseaech about the company's personnel, the campaign's objective and goal or roadmap. Logically there will be no demand of this coin therefore the price will not be good and profitable for you.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

You need to read and review their white paper check their project if their ico is good you can know that by ch checking their website whats their project all about and whats their main goal

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

We need to know good coins. We definitely need to know the details of the Coin. Who needs to know project team members and what the purpose of the project is? In addition, Whitepaper should be read and understood. We can put money into it for this purpose.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Always check Coin Market Cap for the latest updates of a particular coin/token. There you can you can monitor the rankings of the coin/token, the charts and all the necessary and important information about the coin/token. You can also check the road map as well as the white paper of the coin you're interested with and thru those you will have the knowledge of their future development and plans for their coin/token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: