Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1438 times)
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
That is a great initiative. But it would be great if the churches would create a new coin for themselves. And we just need to buy the church coin, and that's the amount we're going to donate
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
Bitcoin can be used as a tool to donate, help victims of natural disasters etc. and not just for the church. In the world there are still many people who need funding, basically bitcoin can actually help the poor to have a better life, and of course the donation can be done with anonymous, it has been happening for a long time, even contributing using fiat can still be done with anonymous not just with bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
That is a great initiative. But it would be great if the churches would create a new coin for themselves. And we just need to buy the church coin, and that's the amount we're going to donate

This is not a cryptocurrency so. It would be a simple product to sell... Money doesn't grow on a tree

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Not only churches, but all charity homes, institutions or bodies that solicit for financial help can get some bitcoins anonymously. The ability to put the received coins to maximum use will further be another reason why many more will pour in.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

It’s a great idea, not only for church, but also for other donations like charity etc.
I think that blockchain and BTC in particular are the financial future for these fields.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

I believe that this is a great idea. When you work hard in crypto and you are able to gain some profits, I believe it is good to help others and this if you belong to the church, it is good to give back to the church. Not only should you give them just the money you had but you can also share with them crypto investment opportunities so as to help them to start making money themselves.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Bitcoin can be used for various purposes, but with its legitimacy, it would be possible to perform many different operations that would give rise to bitcoin in all spheres.
Yes bitcoin is a currency and if we want we can use it for anything we want to, we can use bitcoin jcust like fiat currency, specially in such places where people have the facilities to use bitcoin, we can not only use it for online purposes, but even in modern cities, they are also using bitcoin for shopping in local shopping malls where the shopkeepers are ready to accept crypto currencies from their users.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

Yes. Infact bitcoin will soon be used for offering and tithe collections. This is for that fact that alot of people now see the usefulness in paying this also. It means that other church users will be encourage to do this and sure that the price will increase over the period.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Yes. Infact bitcoin will soon be used for offering and tithe collections. This is for that fact that alot of people now see the usefulness in paying this also. It means that other church users will be encourage to do this and sure that the price will increase over the period.

I would love to, if this would happen bitcoin will be able to help a lot of religious organization. This would be a great news to everyone and a lot would be happier.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

I don't think that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies should be used as a donation to any organization. The reason for this being that it is very easy for the donations that were made using cryptocurrencies to be embezzled because of the anonymity that the cryptocurrencies provide. Also money embezzled through cryptos are almost impossible to track once they are gone.

You are right, it is no matter about donation into the church or any organization in the country. Bitcoin must stand only on the market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
yes...of course why not if we have a lot bitcoin and we can sell it in a right price to change it in our money then we can donate some of it in our church.but if you earn more then the better you can donate .

This's true it all depends on the belief and the intentions of each the person who provides the aid, with its anonymous nature then everyone who donates his bitcoin will be far from the attitude of ria and arrogant because there's no mention of the owner's name.

devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

the best donation is the one that is annonymous and the one that no one takes a credit for it, so if the btc is used this way regardless of church or other institutions than it woudl be great thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

A lot of people donate money for churches in purpose to avoid paying taxes. That's why investing by Bitcoin seems really sincere. But, can some people take benefit from it and use it as a withdrawing into fiat?

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

That's an interesting idea. Where I live, churches are starting to implement POS terminals at exits because fewer and fewer people do physical currency.
This is a really good idea. Its a good way to help other people . There's no wrong on helping people just make sure you earn that money in a good way

bdbabiak77

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Fun idea, but we live in a cold place with no heater in the ever-poor church, and I thought (this was a few years ago - of setting up a mining rig to heat the place and prevent foreclosure) but the priest then or now looked at me like I had two heads. Priests can barely use a phone or computer, let alone handle cryptocurrency. The religious are less capable than most worldly people, most of whom are incapable of understanding/using bitcoin right now. You would have to hold their hand the whole time through exchanging, depositing etc and it would have been easier for you and they to just give cash
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

I think that the bitcoins can be sacrificed for the church, but I personally will sell and invest in SCR (Socratus koin) and then make donations because it's more profitable and I advise you and sacrifice crypto for churches as Socratus does
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

I don't think that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies should be used as a donation to any organization. The reason for this being that it is very easy for the donations that were made using cryptocurrencies to be embezzled because of the anonymity that the cryptocurrencies provide. Also money embezzled through cryptos are almost impossible to track once they are gone.
Well thats good to hear, many churches needs funds for their activities and foundations. Helping poor and help kids know who Jesus is. But i think its not a good idea to give btc to the churches so its better if you withdraw it before giving to the churches.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

Bitcoin payment system is easier than the traditional payment system. There is nothing wrong it can be used for donation, charity and it would be easier.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

believe it's a smart thought, it implies we not just utilize the cash from bitcoin to have a ton of fun but instead put aside for gifts of spots of love, for example, chapels and different spots of love, keeping in mind the end goal to appear the thought we should begin it by welcoming bitcoin holders to take part in gifts for their particular spots of love, without compulsion and for the individuals who need it, that is my assessment.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

It is not bad to donate bitcoin to church. Are the churches bitcoin oriented, it means the church will have a church bitcoin wallet address and also have a blockchain department. That will be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: