Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1428 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

It is really a good idea that bitcoin will be donate to church,for more blessings to receive we must give to the needy especially to the orphan who lives in church.If I have more bitcoins I would  gave to those who needs help.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
Bitcoin and church are so complicated in terms of the classifications because church talks about God and bitcoin as economy but somehow in term of giving bitcoin can donate in church but first you need to conevrt it into cash paper and the 10% of your income will be donated in church because bitcoin can become blessings to us we need to share our blessing in other and in church.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

There was news recently that some local churches were not sending the entire collection from donations to their main office but were not reporting the exact amount and they reported only a small portion of the collection rather than keeping it among themselves. Cool
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

I believe that any donation is a personal matter for every person. If you have the opportunity to make a donation of fiat money or cryptocurrency it's great. I also think that it's necessary to do this business quietly not declaring your achievements to anyone. But I understand that your post carries an incentive mission in this moment. And maybe someone will do the same as you.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I think it's very good if a place of worship accepts donations in the form of bitcoin that indicates that bitcoin has a place in every religion. Even a mosque that wants to accept payment of money with bitcoin is now very large, the popularity of bitcoin in every circle is ready and ready to accept bitcoin as a payment tool
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Donating Bitcoin to church is a good form of investment for a church, but how do you determine who will be with the private key to access the protfolio, this days that we have alot of people without intergrity, except individual can hold the btc and register the value of the BTC they hold for the church and It can be requested to be converted to fiat if there is a need in the church.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

Why not. Modern churches are quite advanced, they have their own bank accounts, where people can pay a donation card when the crypto currency becomes full in payment, then they will make their wallets on which fashion will drop the donation in a crypto currency. But the most important thing is the heart with which you give the donation, and not what it is.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

It is possible , pastor are also looking for ways that members will be assisting financially without any hindrance , it will really boost their income as many people will prefer to use cryptocurrency as medium of payment
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

I think not long from now, not just churches alone, but mosques, and even charitable organisations would be accepting donations in bitcoin. If I were to own a church or a charitable organisation right now, I would accept donations in bitcoin.
Donations with bitcoin is not bad because it can increase its volume but for the situation now, it is much better to give them a cash because that has fix value and do not need them to wait longer to have high value. It is depend to whom gonna donate but all kind of currency are acceptable because even goods can be a good donation that can help to them.

pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

This is a great idea.Bitcoin can be donated to the church to for their monthly expenses.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

That's very good heart and very very good thing to do. For us who are earning , we should really need to consider giving back to God what He entrusted to us through our tithes and offerings. And learn to help those who are in need. Avoid being greedy. so that God will bless you more.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

It is very good idea, because every blessings that we have are shareable to others, but it is only happened when that person is generous and not caring about money. So for those who are rich and holding so much bitcoin it is depend on them whether they donate it or not.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

I would love to see that coming. I used to donate in churches, charities, etc., because I have a heart to give. Of course, blessing the world means a lot to me, and I want to be one of those people who would love doing that. If only I had a good amount of Bitcoin, I would be happy to donate part of it to our church by letting them create their own Bitcoin wallet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

great idea to use btc in donating to church, it can help a lot to church especially for the food and expenses. and also it can contribute to the people who are staying in the church. it can be also use for the upgrading the church premises.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

Donating bitcoin in the church is very good idea but I think it is better to donate in cash.How I wish I have many bitcoins in my wallet so I can donate it also.I'm looking forward to donate as soon as I earn lot of money here in bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
This was a very nice idea. It will also help bitcoin why? Because simple it makes bitcoin reputation good. It will tell how bitcoin helps other people without getting something in return. Like what other people said share your blessings. I hope this happens.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

That's an interesting idea. Where I live, churches are starting to implement POS terminals at exits because fewer and fewer people do physical currency.

why should you donate to church?
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

That's in reality amenable idea and a totally allowable one. If I have a lot of bitcoin, it would also obtain in this area this. Giving a donation to a church or any work was a loud arbitration to those who are in center class but for those who are competently-to-realize it is lonely a little matter for them. Block chain technology will come happening considering the child support for us oscillate solutions to the every option problems.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:27 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
This was a very nice idea. It will also help bitcoin why? Because simple it makes bitcoin reputation good. It will tell how bitcoin helps other people without getting something in return. Like what other people said share your blessings. I hope this happens.

Yes, I really hope this will be happen soon and more and more people will be kind hearted enough to share their blessings and this will be a big help to all churches out there.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
That's right, if being used for that purpose the reputations and trust from this system will grow more, as time goes by and more and more organizations that will adopt the chain it will really helps the chain to move forward and be recognized coming from people around not only those who already knew crypto but also those who doesn't have yet.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀