Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Earn Bitcoins?  (Read 19716 times)
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 09:32:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.0

A bunch of faucet for free.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyDisco

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 11:58:58 AM

You can earn Bitcoin by writing articles for CryptoSource.org

http://cryptosource.org/submit-news/earn-be-heard/

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 04:30:24 PM

http://freebitcoins.pw is a list of stuff like this.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
sosulon

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:46:18 AM

try these for small tasks to earn bitcoin much faster than faucets:

http://tasks4dollars.com/?

http://dollarrewardz.com/members/register.php?

i may earn some refferal bonuses if u earn. Thanks

I've made over $150 in about 3 months and he pays in bitcoin.
BitRun

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:59:18 AM

Also u can sell something on Bitrun - Bitcoin Marketplace!
Leehoya

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:01:24 PM

landofbitcoins.com
primedice.com do have a free btc there and theres currently a giveaway of 0.01 btc.
Just search on the gambling forums, i guess they have some free bonuses there, maybe you can win big  Cheesy
Edit: landofbitcoin.com

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 09:29:59 AM

now we have many sites which giving free stuff and you can try your luck on primedice and icedice both giving good free bonuses and free promos as well Cheesy

BobMarley

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:43:39 PM

There have to be Hundreds of faucets , and plenty of ways to earn

Operations

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:31:33 PM

See http://coininfo.blogspot.com for several ways to earn Bitcoins.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:17:33 AM

I see a new service, WorkForCrypto, claims to be like a "Fiverr for Bitcoin". 

On that you can list an offer of a good or service you offer and the price:
 - http://workforcrypto.com

This would be kind of similar to what the now defunct ForBitcoin used to have.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:40:16 PM

I think at the newbie section already people mention it many time about the site to earn btc

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Richard Maxwell

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:33:05 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

Also, please list any faucets.

To be honest I'm searching the easiest way to get some Bitcoins without scamming and sh*t like that.
After few weeks I found this side http://[Suspicious link removed]/EasyFreeBitcoinEarning

Don't want to advertise this side but I earned 0.037129 Bitcoins on just 3 days without making any deposit! Smiley
So feel free to try it out..you have nothing to lose and hope fully I could make your life a little bit easier Wink

Cheers
Richard
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:05:41 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

To be honest I'm searching the easiest way to get some Bitcoins without scamming and sh*t like that.
After few weeks I found this side http://[Suspicious link removed]/EasyFreeBitcoinEarning

Don't want to advertise this side but I earned 0.037129 Bitcoins on just 3 days without making any deposit! Smiley
So feel free to try it out..you have nothing to lose and hope fully I could make your life a little bit easier Wink

Cheers
Richard

Can't see the link dude, it said Suspicious link removed, maybe you try use shorter link. For OP, you can try signature campaign on service section, you get paid everytime you posting.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 04:24:20 AM

Cheers
Richard

Can't see the link dude, it said Suspicious link removed, maybe you try use shorter link. For OP, you can try signature campaign on service section, you get paid everytime you posting.

If it really a suspicious link well thats better to remove it so people wont compronise from that thing, and agree joining sig campaign is the very best thing to do so we can earn free bitcoins here online so we can have money to used on different form of investnent's like trading and other benificial investments, and also ICO can be profitable if you buy then at early stage so better be wise to select those high potential ICO coins and not those shitty one.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

all faucets i used before are closed now, but i am sure that there will be some new ones soon, just wait for someone to post them

and i know that there were sites that gave you bitcoins for videos watching, so you can try this too

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:53:20 AM

Previously the faucet i getting my bitcoin to claim only a small compromise , but the patient i got claim for many site of faucet . All I get in the  faucet I gathered for this I was accrued 3K within 3 months previously because many paying faucet so easy to assemble because now inflict as faucet infiltrated by scammers . So when I learned that you can actually earn in this forum i try  to apply now this is my first signature campaign.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:22:11 AM

all faucets i used before are closed now, but i am sure that there will be some new ones soon, just wait for someone to post them

and i know that there were sites that gave you bitcoins for videos watching, so you can try this too

Why you will go for faucet while you can earn decent amount btc by joining sig campaigns here in bitcointalk so you can have a capital to use in other venture like tradings or anything you want to do with your money, faucet is really not ideal one where you spend time there since you can accumalate little amount there and its not worth for your effort and time .

risatrakib

Activity: 823

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:11:45 AM

active in Bitcointalk and you will be able to earn bitcoins

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:51:21 PM

active in Bitcointalk and you will be able to earn bitcoins

Your right with that but also you need to participate on any programs here to earn some bounties like joining sig campaigns,twitter campaign,translating an ANN Threads in altcoin section,joining giveaways and doing some small or heavy task in this furom can give us a lot of bounty if we are do more hardworks to seek on those oppurtunities,

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:44:37 PM

Join us at the fissioncoin deposit only 0.001 BTC and you'll get $ 0.03/day, please if you know that the less you can ask to me

Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: