Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Voting closed: February 26, 2018, 08:06:10 AM)
Daily - 33 (57.9%)
Continuously - 10 (17.5%)
Every few days - 12 (21.1%)
Weekly - 2 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking crypto prices  (Read 932 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I checked daily the crypto prices for me to be updated on the prices increased. For those who have their coins to hold it is okay to check crypto prices their is nothing wrong with it. Actually it is depends on how a traders their way in checking the crypto market on how they manage their time.
crypto currency always requires attention and therefore many have good results in trading. This is not the first time I've seen information that exchanges take almost all of their free time from the trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Yeah ! I always check daily as well because I wanna know if I already get profit or not  . Checking if I lose so much so at least trying to find ways to recover Smiley
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

I checked daily the crypto prices for me to be updated on the prices increased. For those who have their coins to hold it is okay to check crypto prices their is nothing wrong with it. Actually it is depends on how a traders their way in checking the crypto market on how they manage their time.
crypto currency always requires attention and therefore many have good results in trading. This is not the first time I've seen information that exchanges take almost all of their free time from the trader.
as a trader you may have to take this more serious and you are making some way on how you can make that for cause we all know how serious is this for and you may have to take that for not for just because you need it but always think that this is such as what we are have to be.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

I check it every hour. Sometimes I barely sleep just so my eye will never get out of it.  Grin

When I buy a new coin then it gives me more of the excitement to check.
Opened in my smartphone are 3 browsers which have different coins on it. So that I wont be keeping on searching it on coinmarketcap or if is not listed there other websites.
I guess that is what investing is. You take care of them like your babies.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking because I might be tempted to do actions that is not appropriate for what I plan from the beginning especially the previous months are not so good for investors that has huge btc in their wallet. There are a lot of things that makes a trade and pro traders do not like missing them as that can even give them a better position in the market
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Yeah ! I always check daily as well because I wanna know if I already get profit or not  . Checking if I lose so much so at least trying to find ways to recover Smiley

Checking our coin is good but in the newbies in trading I don't think always checking can help, because when I am just starting I always check my coin and I easily get panic every time the price is down,  well I learned my lesson on it and now I never panic, I'm just calm down.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

yes I check the price of crypto every day even every time, I do day trading so I must always know the update price of crypto so as not to miss the opportunity to get a maximum profit
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.
For me, it is a good habit to check the prices daily, not just for traders but for everyone. It is for knowledge and awareness of what is happening with prices in the market. It is true that traders do this, in fact, they do it as often as they can just like me. It is very important because I will know how much it can suddenly go up and go down. It also helps me know if when did I miss a good shot for selling for profit.

yes I check the price of crypto every day even every time, I do day trading so I must always know the update price of crypto so as not to miss the opportunity to get a maximum profit
As for me, I also check it everyday but many times within a day also. It is very easy for me because apps are available to be downloaded plus I always have data connection. So whenever I have free time, aside from checking my mails, I check the market most especially the price of bitcoin.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

For me, it is a good habit to check the prices daily, not just for traders but for everyone. It is for knowledge and awareness of what is happening with prices in the market. It is true that traders do this, in fact, they do it as often as they can just like me. It is very important because I will know how much it can suddenly go up and go down. It also helps me know if when did I miss a good shot for selling for profit.

As for me, I also check it everyday but many times within a day also. It is very easy for me because apps are available to be downloaded plus I always have data connection. So whenever I have free time, aside from checking my mails, I check the market most especially the price of bitcoin.
It does really also gives awareness and experience on how the market moves.Even if you are not a trader you can eventually see moving prices on each coin in the market which will really give you an idea if you decide to start up on trading with it. Checking out prices frequently isnt really bad after all yet it doesnt really consume time compared into other traditional stuff that we do on daily basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Right. You can't help it. Of course if you have assets in a volatile market, you have to update yourself every now and then. Though it has to be a bit more often if you're day trading compared to simply holding for a long time. I check my portfolio daily but only two or three times a day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

why are you interested if how or when we check our cryptocurrencies?will this answers change the way you look in everythings?will your world becomes wealthier becausof this?i checked my funds every seconds would you believe it?lol
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

where's the "every minute" choice?  Cheesy
since i don't have a day job i tend to check prices from time to time like every time i touch my cellphone  Cheesy
i was thinking of uninstalling may crypto apps because of red marks these days  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

yes you are correct I also chek the price in the market almost every day three times every day, in the morning, day and night, the point to see the price so we can know how much profit I get not only that by looking at my daily price can I know if I'm stuck at a high price or not.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

We can see that the market over the past few days is constantly changing and not following a particular trend, so in order to keep up and keep pace with the market you need to keep up and keep up. Attendance at all times and at all times to be able to update information quickly and make a commercial plan.

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I only check my crypto prices because im bored. Im a hodler and i plant to hold my coins and tokens. The only thing what i check daily are my airdrop tokens on delta balances. Because sometimes they rise just for a day and loose their value forever. So with those airdrop tokens you have to be very fast and sell it to the right time, or you will hold them forever. For my other coins, i check it one a week. I even dont have blockfolio installed on my smartphone.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily.
Pretty sure that most people in that percentage are traders who needs to check their cryptos on a daily basis.

almost Continuously I check crypto prices. coinmarketcap and blockfolio is my first choose for it.I need to know the price of coin,where I invested my money.So every time I try to update me with the latest price of bitcoin/crypto currency.

Well, if you're investing, it will be much better if you don't check your investment frequently as it may lead to profit loss due to FUDs. If you trusted and invested in an ICO, you should bare in mind that you will have better gains if you make it a long-term investment.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

I think that with a very volatile market nowadays, I believe you have to keep an eye on the market at all times and at all times. We can see that the days of the market are changing so fast and complicated that everything can change direction at any time, so we need to always be prepared for any possible situation.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

They may find that with a market that is as volatile as it is now, it is important to keep track of all the places. Today's bitcoin prices have been fluctuating sharply and reached $ 9500 at the current time. For that reason we must constantly monitor the market to be able to make concrete judgments and plans to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: