Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Voting closed: February 26, 2018, 08:06:10 AM)
Daily - 33 (57.9%)
Continuously - 10 (17.5%)
Every few days - 12 (21.1%)
Weekly - 2 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking crypto prices  (Read 932 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
Would be good if you show the source where is the statistics come from. Personally, I have a position in a long-term investment, so I rarely check it daily. But when I have a short/medium term investment I check it daily. I believe most trader would do the same. So it would be depend on the investment/trading plan.
crypto4liife

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

I often check the crypto currency total market capitalization everyday as i am into daily trades. Checking them is important in my trade style as it can give me an idea if the market is on down or uptrend. Let us just hope that market capitalization will come back to normal soon so the value will stabilize and if the market gets a higher capitalization it will give us some pretty decent amount of gains depends how big the additional funds will be added in our market.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

At first when i was a enthusiastic newbie i checked the price a few time a hour. I did not know how few i knew about trading a this eventually come to a loss of 90 % of my investment. Thas was a had kick for me but a good lesson. I consider that loss money invested in my knowledge.
Now i decided to be a holder, a long therm invester, at least until i learn how to trade. But trading takes time and for now my day job brings me more money than crypto so i doubt i will get into trading too soon.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

I can imagine in this current time people in general are going crazy and checking prices very regularly.
Personally I am checking about twice per week now.
Anything positively or negatively wild happening is going to appear here on the forum and I m here every day.
Anyway I am in crypto for the long term and currently I am not trading either.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

Actually, I'm checking prices multiple times a day.. but just because I'm curious where we're standing right now. I don't get scared or sad when the price goes down. Neither have I problems falling asleep, haha Cheesy

I'm very optimistic for the future of cryptocurrencies, so the current price isn't that meaningful.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

of course. if you are a trader you will do the checking of crypto prices daily because checking of crypto prices will help you on when you will buy coin or what coin you will buy. dont forget that in trading checking prices is the best way to learn more about trading. you will earn great profit if your coin is being monitored. Go for the gold! Smiley

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

I'm checking the crypto price every 30 mins on a regular days but during trading I would normally check the coins at 5mins interval max. If I'm doing selling or buying every minute counts so I monitor it by 1 minute.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
VitKoyn

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

Where did you get that 94% of cryptocurrency owner check the price daily? provide a source or your basis because I think that there is no possible way to know this, or maybe a you or someone conducted a survey? but still you can't get accurate answer by doing that. Anyways I always check the price of cryptocurrency (almost every minute) because I'm a trader, if I will not do that, there is a chance that I will lose a lot of money on my trades or I will miss the peak specially for those day traders. If you are a long term investors should not check the price every minute or everyday, but it is also good to check the price or news once in a while so you can get out when there will be a crash or correction.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Everyday, many times! Its the first thing I do when I get up, and last thing before I shut down computer, and I'm not a day trader. I'm interested in prices of altcoins I have, and in the ones I had, and the ones I plan to buy. Sounds a lot, but over a time o get use to it and it's something that I like to do.
I even have several telegram bots that tells me price changes of some coins, I think this bots are like must have if you wish to be into crypto world.
Looking price changes everyday is not for the people with a lot of money invested in cryptocurrencies and weak heart. You will just have headache from this rollercoaster of prices.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

yes I only see it once a day when in the morning to see already where its price rises because I am trading with long-term method that is not too concerned about the market price because I believe the price will rise when the total supply is up.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

for the coins i hold for long term i rarely check their price,but im also doing short trading and thats why i check the price time to time to analys where to sell and buy at good position.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I check them every few hours or so when I have time. I don't think I'm addicted, but I might be, who knows haha. I mainly just check it during my free time, so I don't think it's debilitating to my life style or anything.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

You do have some good assumption and i will really have the same thing on mind which most people would really check their portfolio holdings on daily basis. In my situation im a both short and long time trader which i do really need to see prices from time to time checking if it do hit up my take profit or stop loss. This is important on having a constant update specially when you are an active trader but for long term purpose then its not really necessary.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

You do have some good assumption and i will really have the same thing on mind which most people would really check their portfolio holdings on daily basis. In my situation im a both short and long time trader which i do really need to see prices from time to time checking if it do hit up my take profit or stop loss. This is important on having a constant update specially when you are an active trader but for long term purpose then its not really necessary.

Most will probably be in a similar position, I find that when I have short term positions open it's necessary to be checking regularly and just because I'm doing that I also find myself checking in on my long term holdings more regularly. If I don't have any short term positions I can at times go for a few days without checking any prices.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I check the prices of my crypto many times in a day, usually in free time. when i'm working on something or i'm out, i don't check prices. almost every portfolio tracking apps have alarms i use it if i want to sell/buy a coin when they reach certain price. Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

I check daily for bitcoin, ethereum and the altcoins I have in ma wallets. It doesn't happen very often that I check several time in the day. I am more a long term investor than a short term trader

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

I check the prices of my crypto many times in a day, usually in free time. when i'm working on something or i'm out, i don't check prices. almost every portfolio tracking apps have alarms i use it if i want to sell/buy a coin when they reach certain price. Wink
We are the same on where i do set out notifications on my portfolio when im doing shorting trades which i do only check it out when the alarm or it already notifies me. Every time my mobile is beside me which means every other minute or hour i do check out and seeing the current status of prices but if im busy then i just let it hang for a while.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Many people here checked crypto price daily or every hour. Specially those who are into trading. But i prefer to check the price of my cryptos every week.

West0813

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I checked the price of cryptos every hour or every 3 hour. Because i want to monitor the movement in the market. I want to see if the is growing or dropping. So that i can sell my cryptos in a high price.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Im not a short term holder so I dont often check the price as I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking because I might be tempted to do actions that is not appropriate for what I plan from the beginning especially the previous months are not so good for investors that has huge btc in their wallet.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I checked the price of cryptos every hour or every 3 hour. Because i want to monitor the movement in the market. I want to see if the is growing or dropping. So that i can sell my cryptos in a high price.

This is really advisable for every trader, but since I have my full time job I just checked the price once a week. My goal is for long term holing 3 great coin that I believe can make good profit for me. Don't always look at the price of your coin if your emotion is weak, cause you might be tempted to sell it when market is dumping so better to set your goal.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

I'm not sure where you got your statistics. But personally, I check the price several times a day.  I wanted to see how the price is doing. If the price is going up, then I say that I'm very happy and it can even bring positive vibes through out the day. But damn, if its going to down, it also affects me, but I don't sell in this. I'm just a little bit worried which I think it just normal.

But if you are a long term holder, I don't think that you are very interested to check the price. They are more keen to look how the price will go in about 6 months to a year perhaps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Despite of resisting the urge to check the price daily, I still do it. I think there is nothing wrong with checking it daily as long as you are not letting it control over your emotions. As long as you still have a logical mind and you don't let dumps make you panic sell, checking it oftentimes is not a problem at all. It is actually a good thing because you are able to monitor the price movement.

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

I'm trying to trade cryptocurrency of course I have to see the price every day, daily trading pretty much consumes my time even more my trial using bot and do not know how, but I like to go through it because much of the knowledge I get about crypto and can produce profits though not every day, although often make me lost patience because the price is not according to my analysis.

Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

Honestly i checked my crypto currencies price 10 times a day or more, because i want to monitor if it's the time to sell my coins or buy a coins. It's better to check many times the crypto price to know what happening.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

As trading is one of my main activities I check it all the time at always opened tradingview pages. But at the days when i didnt take the positions i check twice a day: in the morning once and second time in the evening!
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

At first when i was a enthusiastic newbie i checked the price a few time a hour. I did not know how few i knew about trading a this eventually come to a loss of 90 % of my investment. Thas was a had kick for me but a good lesson. I consider that loss money invested in my knowledge.
Now i decided to be a holder, a long therm invester, at least until i learn how to trade. But trading takes time and for now my day job brings me more money than crypto so i doubt i will get into trading too soon.

Same with me. When I got my first token from Airdrop, I always check my token price in the blockfolio every time. But now, I just saw it for a while.
I setting some ALERT to warn me if the price below my expectation.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

I trade everyday so I check it daily but now, I stopped watching the market because bitcoin dump hard and all the coins I have is on hold.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I think not only 94% people, who all invested in cryptocurrencies everyone will check their coins status at least once in a day. Because in 24 hours anything can happen in the crypto world. and everyone aware of this so no one will ready to lose their opertunity to make a profit. that is why investors will check at least once in a day.

But if you are a long term holder, I don't think that you are very interested to check the price. They are more keen to look how the price will go in about 6 months to a year perhaps.

I will not say every longterm holder will check price list daily, but just one minute enough to check the price list so I think most of the people will check every day.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Of course they do. Day traders need to check the movement of the market time and again because that's how they'll make money. And i'm prettt sure that 94% you're talking about is pretty random dude lol. Personally i check the prices once or twice a day just to be aware.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Checking the crypto currency prices will be based on the what kind of business people involved in the crypto market like investor and trading.
The trading also can be divided into two types like day trading and long term trading so if you are a day trader then we need to check the the prices too often to make money from our investment and if a normal long term trader then he may check the prices daily will be enough.

But the investors no need to check the prices too ofter,if they do then it will create the panic selling so we just have to buy the crypto currencies and check the price everytime for a couple of day is enough.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

For short term investment or daily trader need check crypto prices everyday. For long term investment or investors no need to check daily.
As my experience crypto usually profitable minimum is 6 months do investment. The profit can reach 100% from your investment value. I think is amazing prices or profit we get.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I check them daily altough i'm not convinced it is a good way . The best way to make money in this space is to hold for a long time , so there really is no need to check it everyday. But i can't help myself and still do it .

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

it seems to me that seeing the market every day is a huge waste of time I miss, because I have been intent on long-term trading and not paying too much attention to the market I just bought and saved it for a very long time because if I look at it every day it will be affected sell it.

Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

I think most people in crypto check it daily, like the news. So easy nowadays when we are all "glued" to our smartphones. I have it all on my phone: news apps with major currency exchange rates and stock indices and a saved page for the crypto https://cryptopanic.com  Smiley
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

I often check the crypto currency total market capitalization everyday as i am into daily trades. Checking them is important in my trade style as it can give me an idea if the market is on down or uptrend. Let us just hope that market capitalization will come back to normal soon so the value will stabilize and if the market gets a higher capitalization it will give us some pretty decent amount of gains depends how big the additional funds will be added in our market.
It is usually a norm for traders anyway to always check the charts and see if there is something they need to know about their trades no matter the style of trading they are doing. Even for long positions, it is still very normal. There are a lot of things that makes a trade and pro traders do not like missing them as that can even give them a better position in the market. For me, I do not have any choice checking daily, it is my job, what I do for a living, so that is not even an option but a necessity.
arlington

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

well checking them daily has become and inevitable routine to me, in addition I have taught the coin market to my mum and she have the app in her phone and checks every day as well.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

I check crypto prices if ever I am into trading.  But mostly I checked them weekly just to update me of the current trends of price since i believe cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin will not skyrocket in just one day(with the exception of altcoin that were being pumped hard). So I believe it is a waste of time to check it every minute or evey day unless as I said I am trading/scalping to take profit of the fluctuation.,

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

i long-term hodl a few coins on paper wallets that never saw the web. nevertheless i check the market situation every other day simply out of curiosity and because it's only 1 click away.
neite99

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

I used to check the prices almost every hour when I have first invested in crypto market but since the fail on prices I have decreased my checking to once a week.
cryptoblue

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

As I have got a few coins, I usually check crypto prices daily. I think It is imperative for investors to check crypto prices as frequently as they can. Because I believe in crypto trading every moment count.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

I also the same. I check the price of cryptocurrency everyday everyhour cause I'm not only earning money by joining campaign in this fourm, I also earn money from trading as well. But at the downtrend I often didn't check the price for day cause I didn't wanna be panic because of the huge dump made the whole market painted in red. Smiley

alisaadat60

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

I check crypto world and price three or four time in a day.I must be a little obsessive about this Wink
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

Ok? What's the point of this?
Yeah  most of them do,especially if you're a day trader/person who trades frequently.
This is a kind of a custom to check prices almost every day,if you're an investor. So I don't see anything amusing here.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Weekly is the most preferable for me since if you are checking your crypots everyday or every moments you will mostly likely to hesitate and doubt the coin you invested with, and in fact checking daily or momentarily is just a waste of time since there is nothing much to happen in cryptos in just a day.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:59 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 09:07:20 PM by muncuss

When your portfolio down it's really hurt to check every day.
usually i check price only when i want to trade, as i'm not day trader and have real work.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

actually since i learn there are existing apps for monitoring the prices of crypto via cp i tend to check prices from time to time, as in a few minutes interval  Cheesy
especially since the major correction happen few weeks back up until now.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

actually since i learn there are existing apps for monitoring the prices of crypto via cp i tend to check prices from time to time, as in a few minutes interval  Cheesy
especially since the major correction happen few weeks back up until now.

Yeah, most of here monitor the price everyday specially with newbies its normal I think. Personally, I look on the price once a week because I don't want to be stressed looking at a dumping price everyday and I need to focus on my long term goal. It will always depend on the your strategy if you are trading better to monitor it for not to loss big money.
lvincent

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Despite the fact that I don't day by day exchange I generally check crypto costs everyday just to look at what's occurring in the market and to ensure that there's some change to the coins that i'm holding obviously it may influences my basic leadership by checking crypto value day by day yet it's a decent practice for me to learn and to settle on a greatly improved choices.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

Despite the fact that I don't day by day exchange I generally check crypto costs everyday just to look at what's occurring in the market and to ensure that there's some change to the coins that i'm holding obviously it may influences my basic leadership by checking crypto value day by day yet it's a decent practice for me to learn and to settle on a greatly improved choices.
I'm also checked it day by day because sometimes it reaches my target sell area or buy area on which enables me to earn extra profit while holding it and can give me an additional pieces of coins. Checking crypto prices is a normal situation but we don't must be affect if the price is going down but thinking to buy more because it will going up again.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

I just learn how to hold for a whole day,  for a whole week,  and for a whole month. Although I trust the coin,  I pretty make sure my investments are safe from sudden market crash. I also keep my self updated by being active in Twitter.

JCLee

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Checking the rates of cryptos with me is very common because now I am holding many altcoins as well as Bitcoin, checking the cryptos rates with me is a habit, whenever I have free time, I will check exchange rate of cryptos to see current markets are bump or dump Smiley)

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

I check daily price from coinmarketcap price for me working day trade i check every an hour for my investment because i always want to be updated to avoid loses for my trading job, monitoring are the best way to earn profits with hard work and patience.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

I think I always look at the market every time I feel the need if it takes an hour, when I buy a cryptocurrency and still hold it waiting for a hike I will definitely continue to see the market not to miss a good moment, I'm not a professional trader so I'm easy to panic and feel the need to always look at the market.

e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

Checking it regularly can be stressful and waste time.  So, I
created a script in python to access the trading site's API and
check the current price. Every morning, afternoon and evening,
this will send me an sms message of the current price since I
don't always get connected to the internet. If you know some
python, you could try it yourself. Just giving an idea.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.

As this is a new market, volatile and difficult to predict, so I think we must constantly monitor the market daily, hours to catch up the market and make plans. Specific to the most favorable trade. I usually use a computer with a touch screen phone to keep track of the market at all times, and update information at all times.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

I check prices every day simply because a large chunk of my income is from cryptocurrencies so it is important for me to check what is happening with my money and whether I am in profit or at a loss so that I can adjust some trades accordingly. I am a day trader so I need to check them from time to time. Every day when I wake up, I immediately check the price of bitcoin since it is one of the factors that has a big effect to the price of other coins. If I can see that it is going sideways then I am good but if it is having rapid movements then I gotta have a hawk eye because alts will be affected which usually makes them bloody.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

Many people here checked crypto price daily or every hour. Specially those who are into trading. But i prefer to check the price of my cryptos every week.
We can see in the first month of 2018 bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising in a very unpredictable way. For that reason we must constantly update information, monitor the market at any time and everywhere to make predictions and plans for yourself. Most importantly for those who are trading bitcoin, continuous monitoring is extremely important.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

We can see in the first month of 2018 bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising in a very unpredictable way. For that reason we must constantly update information, monitor the market at any time and everywhere to make predictions and plans for yourself. Most importantly for those who are trading bitcoin, continuous monitoring is extremely important.

Yes, we have to monitor on timely basis otherwise we cannot make profits with Bitcoin. Suddenly it will pumps to more than 2000$, in this state we should not miss the boat for selling in order to make profits.
greenclub09

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

i believe checking the status of the market everyday is very important because we can have the information when the price get high enough to sell or to cut loss when the price gets low. If we don't update the information commonly we may miss the chance to get profit very much, and having a routine to check the price is a good way to encrease our knowledge in the future.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
Merited by fulmetal08larz (1)

Checking crypto prices is always crucial, we all want to make sure that our coins are gaining more than expected, especially in times when the trend is bearish, we must make it a habbit to check daily for us to know when to exit, since we do not want to get in a bull trap or a bear trap. Our entry will make sure that we will gain more profits but it is the exit that counts, since it will determine how much we gain or lost, also we can see the trend, whether it is just going to be a pump and dump, rather than waiting for some time for our coin to earn in the future, we need to see to is that our coin is also stable, not just being hyped.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

We can see the market in the early days of 2018 has a lot of complex deposition. The bans on the Chinese, Korean and Indian sides have been steadily declining, and have now rebounded to $ 9500. So we have to constantly observe and follow the market at all times to be able to catch up on the market and make a concrete plan for ourselves.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

if you are a day trader, it is not a problem checking them out every day or every time to make a profit, but if you are a long-term investor, do not ever practice it, checking the price every day or every minute can make you panic selling when looking at market prices Grin
AMHURSICKUS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

If you buy more coin or if you always do trading ofcourse you need to check the market always. So that , you can be able to see the behaviour of your coin. Checking it daily is not a bad thing, you really need to do that,  because your profit might scape.
Rightnow the market is still low, but i know in the next few months or years it will rise again, so always check it and wait for the right timing.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

I check crypto prices if ever I am into trading.  But mostly I checked them weekly just to update me of the current trends of price since i believe cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin will not skyrocket in just one day(with the exception of altcoin that were being pumped hard). So I believe it is a waste of time to check it every minute or evey day unless as I said I am trading/scalping to take profit of the fluctuation.,
Keep checking crypto price in every single minute just shows how you have no plan for your investment/ trading, it might just temporary speculation that leading into a loss mostly, you just need to check it for once or twice and decide which one you would choose to invest , set the buy position - sell position with alarm in it, once the alarm ringing then go to the market and repeat.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

I checked crypto prices daily to verify my holding coins status. Once you have coins in your portfolio you are always checking in it. We know that in this market price in every minute, daily price changes it may swing fast to go down and up.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

I personally check the price every 10 minutes because Ii work in front of the screen. I always check the price, the goal is to calculate comparison value of the coins i have. If it costs more than 2.5x from what i bought then i will sell it and buy altcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

I check it depend on the condition of market, if the price on down trend i dont see it daily because just avoid my mind want to sell it because my purpose to hold all my digital asset for long term investment. But if the price on up trend i will see it daily to know the price action and could be i sell some of them to buy something.

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

I do check daily to know the current status of my portfolio
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

I check exchange rates every day. The fact is that I trade within a day. Therefore, it is my rule - constantly monitor the market and prices. If I was an investor, I would probably do it much less often.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

If I invest in cryptocurrency, then I check its price every day. But if in this cryptocurrency huge jumps in the price, then I check the price every 5 minutes.

MiiDoViic

Merit: 119

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Every minute I spend on the internet . I'm constantly checking the prices , what coins are pumping and what coins are dumping. I could say I'm kinda addicted to it , I even wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and the first thing I do is grabbing my phone and checking binance . It's getting really bad especially in the bear market ,the stress and disapointment you get seing your coins on the red is just  terrible .
I try to not check the prices as often but I just can't do it , I feel like I will miss on an opportunity if I didn't check the prices every second.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Since I'm a trader I always check it every day. During selling I check it hourly while during buying daily checking is enough. I think there's no trader here who once check the crypto price at weekly basis.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Before, I was checking the crypto prices on coinmarketcap and my portfolio on blockfolio on a daily basis but because of the previous bloodbath, it always stressig me to check the market so I decided to just check it every few days amd now, I'm happy that the market is slowly recovering. I'm jist hoping that it will continue till December.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

Actually checking the crypto prices too often is not good if you are an investor because it is the main reason for the panic selling,so people need to stop checking the crypto prices daily unless you are an trader.But many people are checking it daily and it is will make us insecure about our investment when the prices are falling.So if you want profits from your investment just keep them in cold storage for a while and let it to grow for sometime.
I am also be like that before checking the crypto prices for every hour but now I changed my habit,now I will check the price of only bitcoin once two days.
koryu

Activity: 681

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

I think thats porbably true. The rick is  (if you arent a trader) to check every week or so. You avoid all of the small moves caused by FUD etc. In the end no one know what will happen.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I do not have a regular job and only make a living from earning crypto currencies and by also trading them so for me it is imperative I check the prices every day at least two or three times so I can see if there is any movement in my portfolio and if I need to trade any coins to either buy or sell.  If you are in this business professionally, t is very very important to check the price movements. Others just buy and hold a coin for several years and so they do not mind not checking. Even I am holding for long time some coins, I like to check them still on a daily basis and I voted daily in the poll here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

Is the data really matters wherein daily, weekly etc.? I mean it's obvious that everyone who have an active orders or hold assets tend to check the prices regularly. And as a trader they should always take monitor of the price closely as they are dealing with the price volatility here to win the game.

Even those who just say that they will hold for long term always monitor the price majority on regular basis.

As for my case, it was always a routine for me to check my hold coins' price numerous times in a single day.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

I don't check the price of cryptocurrency regularly cause I'm not a trader Smiley). I just work for campaign in this forum and some other freelance job to get free token or coin so I just check the price when I want to cash out all my coin or token to see what is the best price to sell my coin and token for cash Smiley. Beside after received token of a bounty campaign I just check to see how much money I've earned with this bounty campaign. LOL

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I'm checking crypto prices regulary, every day. Actually few times in a day. It has become a habit for me and kind of rutine.
I like to be informed about what is happening on the market and how the price is moving, thus I have the feeling that I will always have all relevant information on time.

Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

I'm checking crypto prices regulary, every day. Actually few times in a day. It has become a habit for me and kind of rutine.
I like to be informed about what is happening on the market and how the price is moving, thus I have the feeling that I will always have all relevant information on time.
Even me would really like to read up recent news on cryptocurrencies regarding on prices and updates/regulations & other stuffs which its already part of my daily routine when I do wake up on the morning and most of all I do always check my portfolio on morning seeing on its recent price either loss or gains. Crypto changed my life this is why I'm serious on engaging with it but yet I'm not still forgetting my priorities.

triciaa478

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

It depends on the type of trader. If you are swing trader who holds an asset for a long term, you can choose to watch the price of your coins at monthly or forthnightly. There is no need to look at chart every day.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

It will be hard to be holding something and not at least have your mind set to it, even if it is once in a while. I check my holdings everyday even despite the fact that I am a long term holder. At least, it makes sense to see how your investments are doing, isn't it? I guess this is normal for anyone and it would be easier said than done to just not bother about your holding, and come back in few years’ time.

Well, for traders, I really do not have any choice checking the price more than once in a day, although my alerts keep me up from missing anything, so I usually do not check mostly. However, for some trades, or trying to look at the market for opportunities, I get to check daily and sometimes even twice daily if there is a particular trend I am looking forward to in a coin. But for now, I would say daily.
onebtcforlife

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

It is always good to check price in the market how they are moving because this one of techniqu where traders will acquire knowledge through the market. So but at the same time we have to follow the updates from the company also in order to get more awareness about the project.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I check it daily , I think I maybe a little obsessive Wink
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Everyday I check the market price at least 5 times to ensure the price will not get out of my control but also to make decision to buy or sell of the market goes unusually. It like a daily task to a traders who have to be around the computer everyday if we want to get profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I check my coin daily to keep track on what's the price etc because if not you can easily burn all your funds if you don't because maybe that coin will be delisted which will cause you to loose that coin without even knowing.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I'm also monitoring prices everyday as it became a habit to myself, Keep checking if the value of my holdings already reached the price that I wanted to sell my coins, I'm sure most of the traders are also doing the same as they are checking how well their coins is performing, the matter with them is how
they will get the profits and how long it will take for their investment to grow, checking value might be already a part of traders daily life.
morrisby25

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

I check crypto costs if at any point I am into exchanging. In any case, for the most part I checked them week after week just to refresh me of the present patterns of cost since I trust digital money particularly Bitcoin won't soar in only one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped hard). So I trust it is an exercise in futility to check it consistently or evey day unless as I said I am exchanging/scalping to take benefit of the variance.,
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

I every day always check the price of crypto, because the price of crypto every day increased or decreased differently. so every day we can see the price of the coin and determine the coin whether it will be purchased or sale on that day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
charlotte04

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

Of course, everybody that is with crypto does check all the prices each day to ensure buying and selling time.
mi56374100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

Of course, I really look at the total value of the encrypted currency every day.

If the market is capitalized, it will give us some pretty good returns.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Is the data really matters wherein daily, weekly etc.? I mean it's obvious that everyone who have an active orders or hold assets tend to check the prices regularly. And as a trader they should always take monitor of the price closely as they are dealing with the price volatility here to win the game.

Even those who just say that they will hold for long term always monitor the price majority on regular basis.

As for my case, it was always a routine for me to check my hold coins' price numerous times in a single day.
If someone is not checking prices regularly as he had invested in bitcoins, doesn’t matter what way but he had, then I think some bad days would be coming to him soon. Reason is, in trading or investing, it is very necessary to take a deep knowledge of what and how the market is trending because your future decisions will be based on such information. Keep checking the prices, make it your habit.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Would be good if you show the source where is the statistics come from. Personally, I have a position in a long-term investment, so I rarely check it daily. But when I have a short/medium term investment I check it daily. I believe most trader would do the same. So it would be depend on the investment/trading plan.
yeah i think it depends on the way you are in the investment, if you use long-term investments just by holding a coins, I'm not surprised if you rarely check prices in the market but it is also natural that a user often visits the market because he conducts daily trading, of course they should often be in the market because coin prices rise and fall very quickly and sometimes the opportunity comes only briefly,
tokenchatkelvin

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I check whenever I am playing with my phone/ have nothing on hand to do
Kurokyy

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

With some of my altcoins, i'm checking the value daily using blockfolio android apps. Depends on the strategy of the trader, if a short term trade i guess they are monitoring the price daily or every hour and if a trader is a long term investor, they are checking the value rarely.

Tynovten_

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Is it the only your prediction without resources, they have a specific reason such as when to check prices, example who do day trading can be used many times in a day checking the price, unlike with a long trading day even he might not check it. Any news or analysis at least provide sources let others know where to should see updated news

BabyBoss

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Ofcourse, I really need to see whats going on in my coins or tokens every especially the everyday updates of the devs. That is very important in market checking everyday is very useable especiall when you know that your tokens are now recovering and you see a little growth everyday that would be very good inspiration while you are waiting. Crypto prices really matters.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

I am nowhere near to 'Constant Bitcoin Real time Price Tracking Syndrome' (LOL). However, I do check the price movements sometimes in a week to learn about the pattern of the market. I am a long term investor and such short term ups and downs doesn't affect my portfolio but yes, I do explore opportunities to expand investment at a right time considering the long run.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

I do not often monitor the price of the crypto I invest because it will make my psychology unstable due to the crypto market is very volatile. I spend a lot of time to learn and analyze new projects. I think that when you have researched and found a good project from the beginning you will be very confident in investing and do not need to monitor its value daily.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
yhoga45

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I’m checked my coins per 2 days. Sometime once a day but I’m a man that love holding so although my coins increase 1 or 2 times I’m consider to still hold it. Maybe I will hold until at least 3 months. But all of my coins drop now. Is it because BTC drop in the begining of this year? Maybe. Still hold and you will get the nice result (I hope it’s true)
@Mhaiang

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

I do not often monitor the price of the crypto I invest because it will make my psychology unstable due to the crypto market is very volatile. I spend a lot of time to learn and analyze new projects. I think that when you have researched and found a good project from the beginning you will be very confident in investing and do not need to monitor its value daily.

For me it is better to always monitor your coin value. This will only takes minutes or even seconds. If you religiously check you coins, and will closely monitor your coins price then more possibility that you will know and search more techniques how to handle your coins. Because you know how did your coins moves.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Checking everyday is a little bit stressful and not so good especially if coin you're holding keep dropping with each passing day. Believe me, It's not a pleasant thing to check on daily basis. On the other hand, It's good to check the prices so one wouldn't miss out on buying dips on a red day. For me, I check crypto prices daily. Hourly to be precise.

lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

I check the price hourly . Got to unless you simply are holding .
hispout

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

I every day always check the price of crypto, because the price of crypto every day increased or decreased differently. so every day we can see the price of the coin and determine the coin whether it will be purchased or sale on that day.
I’m used to checking cryptocurrency prices daily, but sometimes I don’t even get the chance to check, just hear from others who did. But I think it’s very important to be checking the price regularly to know what’s happening, so if in case you have plans to sell at a particular price rate, you won’t miss it.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

Usually I check the crypto price almost every day because I am very happy with this activity, and I want to know the market movement and see if the price goes up or down, so that I can sell my crypto with higher price and get big profit.
KEPLER99

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

I am not sure there would have been a way to get those statistics, so I would just assume that he assumed it. Otherwise, if he is even sure of those statistics, he would not be asking. However, the truth is, there is no way you can be in this crypto space, holding some coins or more, without at least being tempted even if it is once in a day to see how they are doing. Unless I am very busy, there is just no way I can miss to do that in a day.
rv.ca6700

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

I wouldn't say it's daily, but when I have a free time I always used that time to check crypto prices.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

I often check my portfolio every day even every hour. I have a lot of coins on hold if I do not often monitor it I will lost the opportunity  to sell it when the price goes up quickly.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

we have to monitor on timely basis otherwise we cannot make profits with Bitcoin. Suddenly it will pumps to more than 2000$, in this state we should not miss the boat for selling in order to make profits.
Really, I do not want to wake up one day, check the price of bitcoin and see it at $3000 when I could have monitored the chart for break of support, sell and buy back at a very good price. Also, I believe you are referring to $20000 and not $2000 since even at our dip we are still far above that. Checking of prices daily or hourly is normal depending on the level at which the individual’s emotion about the market lies.

i believe checking the status of the market everyday is very important because we can have the information when the price get high enough to sell or to cut loss when the price gets low. If we don't update the information commonly we may miss the chance to get profit very much, and having a routine to check the price is a good way to encrease our knowledge in the future.
It is very important and even if it is not, it is something everyone in the crypto world, with an investment or looking to invest will keep trying to look out for opportunities. Most especially for traders, this is something that is normal and sometimes even when you already have alarm set to notify you of certain conditions, you will still find yourself looking at how the market is fairing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Smarty14392

Merit: 286

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Who would not even get updated on prices every few hours with this present trend? I guess it is just a normal instinct to always want to know how the market is doing, how it is responding, even now that things are looking a little bit good but no assurance yet. So, I definitely feel you on having to check almost every single time to know whether there is more chance to see some bull run or we are still continuing with our downtrend.
speedy1987

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

LOL, Can you please also add an option of "Every few hours". I have a habit often to checking crypto prices like addiction. Even i know the option of setting alert in my trading platform like portfolio.  Pump or dump in cryptocurrency we have to face it and walk through so i will be monitoring it every few hours. Smiley Smiley
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Checking crypto prices is always crucial, we all want to make sure that our coins are gaining more than expected, especially in times when the trend is bearish, we must make it a habbit to check daily for us to know when to exit, since we do not want to get in a bull trap or a bear trap. Our entry will make sure that we will gain more profits but it is the exit that counts, since it will determine how much we gain or lost, also we can see the trend, whether it is just going to be a pump and dump, rather than waiting for some time for our coin to earn in the future, we need to see to is that our coin is also stable, not just being hyped.
Even if it is not crucial bro, for me, it is more like an addiction already. I guess being a trader even as a long or short, one would just have to be able to find time in peeping at the value of one's holding so as not to get the shocker of your life while waiting for a sell order to go active, or seeing a long position turn downwards and not ready to go further than to keep going down and then missing the stop loss as a trader. Asides that, it is just normal for any investor to do this.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

Daily 2-3 times I'll check the price of the coins it has become like a habit. And it is required actually for the traders to go through the price variation of coins. Especially those who involve in day trading they will be addicted to checking the price time to time.
phucngungoc

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

I need to focus on my long term goal. It will always depend on the your strategy if you are trading better to monitor it for not to loss big money. I generally check crypto costs everyday just to look at what's occurring in the market and to ensure that there's some change to the coins that I'm holding obviously it may influences my basic leadership by checking crypto value day by day
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

We can see that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict as the present time, we always follow the market is of course. We need to constantly observe and synthesize information so that we can capture the market as soon as possible, so that we can make our own commercial plans. Therefore, monitoring the market at all times is very important.
hieuho381

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I do not often monitor the value of the crypto that I invest because it makes me feel nervous because the market fluctuations. So I often study the project that I want to participate before deciding to invest so I always feel comfortable when the market fluctuates.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I checked daily the crypto prices for me to be updated on the prices increased. For those who have their coins to hold it is okay to check crypto prices their is nothing wrong with it. Actually it is depends on how a traders their way in checking the crypto market on how they manage their time.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I checked daily the crypto prices for me to be updated on the prices increased. For those who have their coins to hold it is okay to check crypto prices their is nothing wrong with it. Actually it is depends on how a traders their way in checking the crypto market on how they manage their time.
crypto currency always requires attention and therefore many have good results in trading. This is not the first time I've seen information that exchanges take almost all of their free time from the trader.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Yeah ! I always check daily as well because I wanna know if I already get profit or not  . Checking if I lose so much so at least trying to find ways to recover Smiley
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

crypto currency always requires attention and therefore many have good results in trading. This is not the first time I've seen information that exchanges take almost all of their free time from the trader.
as a trader you may have to take this more serious and you are making some way on how you can make that for cause we all know how serious is this for and you may have to take that for not for just because you need it but always think that this is such as what we are have to be.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Dart18

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

I check it every hour. Sometimes I barely sleep just so my eye will never get out of it.  Grin

When I buy a new coin then it gives me more of the excitement to check.
Opened in my smartphone are 3 browsers which have different coins on it. So that I wont be keeping on searching it on coinmarketcap or if is not listed there other websites.
I guess that is what investing is. You take care of them like your babies.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking because I might be tempted to do actions that is not appropriate for what I plan from the beginning especially the previous months are not so good for investors that has huge btc in their wallet. There are a lot of things that makes a trade and pro traders do not like missing them as that can even give them a better position in the market
Shutup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Yeah ! I always check daily as well because I wanna know if I already get profit or not  . Checking if I lose so much so at least trying to find ways to recover Smiley

Checking our coin is good but in the newbies in trading I don't think always checking can help, because when I am just starting I always check my coin and I easily get panic every time the price is down,  well I learned my lesson on it and now I never panic, I'm just calm down.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Checking cryoto prices is very important to have an idea for your holding coins. Especially traders they have to monitor for their coin because the prize is getting low  and high. Price increase is most important to monitor in cryptos. Because there is part that it will jump. Maybe you like the value already and your ready to sell your coin at a time. You can calculate if how much more time for you to survive in your target.
Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

yes I check the price of crypto every day even every time, I do day trading so I must always know the update price of crypto so as not to miss the opportunity to get a maximum profit
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Its really a normal thing for us on having this kind of routine or behavior and as a trader this is the most important thing should really be done yet this way we do check prices either we do already lose a certain trade or do make gains on hitting up our profit taking target.It does really matter unlike on having no actions on such trades then you wont really be more efficient on making profits.
For me, it is a good habit to check the prices daily, not just for traders but for everyone. It is for knowledge and awareness of what is happening with prices in the market. It is true that traders do this, in fact, they do it as often as they can just like me. It is very important because I will know how much it can suddenly go up and go down. It also helps me know if when did I miss a good shot for selling for profit.

yes I check the price of crypto every day even every time, I do day trading so I must always know the update price of crypto so as not to miss the opportunity to get a maximum profit
As for me, I also check it everyday but many times within a day also. It is very easy for me because apps are available to be downloaded plus I always have data connection. So whenever I have free time, aside from checking my mails, I check the market most especially the price of bitcoin.

Mahanton

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

For me, it is a good habit to check the prices daily, not just for traders but for everyone. It is for knowledge and awareness of what is happening with prices in the market. It is true that traders do this, in fact, they do it as often as they can just like me. It is very important because I will know how much it can suddenly go up and go down. It also helps me know if when did I miss a good shot for selling for profit.

As for me, I also check it everyday but many times within a day also. It is very easy for me because apps are available to be downloaded plus I always have data connection. So whenever I have free time, aside from checking my mails, I check the market most especially the price of bitcoin.
It does really also gives awareness and experience on how the market moves.Even if you are not a trader you can eventually see moving prices on each coin in the market which will really give you an idea if you decide to start up on trading with it. Checking out prices frequently isnt really bad after all yet it doesnt really consume time compared into other traditional stuff that we do on daily basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Right. You can't help it. Of course if you have assets in a volatile market, you have to update yourself every now and then. Though it has to be a bit more often if you're day trading compared to simply holding for a long time. I check my portfolio daily but only two or three times a day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

why are you interested if how or when we check our cryptocurrencies?will this answers change the way you look in everythings?will your world becomes wealthier becausof this?i checked my funds every seconds would you believe it?lol
astrid.uchiha24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

where's the "every minute" choice?  Cheesy
since i don't have a day job i tend to check prices from time to time like every time i touch my cellphone  Cheesy
i was thinking of uninstalling may crypto apps because of red marks these days  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
mriansa

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

yes you are correct I also chek the price in the market almost every day three times every day, in the morning, day and night, the point to see the price so we can know how much profit I get not only that by looking at my daily price can I know if I'm stuck at a high price or not.
xitrum

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

We can see that the market over the past few days is constantly changing and not following a particular trend, so in order to keep up and keep pace with the market you need to keep up and keep up. Attendance at all times and at all times to be able to update information quickly and make a commercial plan.

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I only check my crypto prices because im bored. Im a hodler and i plant to hold my coins and tokens. The only thing what i check daily are my airdrop tokens on delta balances. Because sometimes they rise just for a day and loose their value forever. So with those airdrop tokens you have to be very fast and sell it to the right time, or you will hold them forever. For my other coins, i check it one a week. I even dont have blockfolio installed on my smartphone.
skorupi17

Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily.
Pretty sure that most people in that percentage are traders who needs to check their cryptos on a daily basis.

almost Continuously I check crypto prices. coinmarketcap and blockfolio is my first choose for it.I need to know the price of coin,where I invested my money.So every time I try to update me with the latest price of bitcoin/crypto currency.

Well, if you're investing, it will be much better if you don't check your investment frequently as it may lead to profit loss due to FUDs. If you trusted and invested in an ICO, you should bare in mind that you will have better gains if you make it a long-term investment.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

I think that with a very volatile market nowadays, I believe you have to keep an eye on the market at all times and at all times. We can see that the days of the market are changing so fast and complicated that everything can change direction at any time, so we need to always be prepared for any possible situation.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

They may find that with a market that is as volatile as it is now, it is important to keep track of all the places. Today's bitcoin prices have been fluctuating sharply and reached $ 9500 at the current time. For that reason we must constantly monitor the market to be able to make concrete judgments and plans to trade.
alibaba93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating, day by day, every day. So, in order to keep up with the market and be able to handle unexpected situations, I think we have to keep an eye on the market at all times. So we can minimize risk and maximize profits.
Bitcoincole

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

i think bitcoin trader should check it every hours   since its change rapidly  and no one can predict when it will be increase or decrease ...its so crazy

Absolutely, i do check daily every morning and then follow in the evening after dinner or before because i got home already afterwork so basically no more hang-out with purely focus on bounty campaign and trading sites were i have mana airdrops and social media posting links by working project.
lantan81383628

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

I check the value of the cryptocurrency every day, because checking the encryption price will help you when you buy a coin or buy a coin.

It's very helpful for you to invest.
Mahanton

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Right. You can't help it. Of course if you have assets in a volatile market, you have to update yourself every now and then. Though it has to be a bit more often if you're day trading compared to simply holding for a long time. I check my portfolio daily but only two or three times a day.
Correct.It would be always a part of us or an obligation to check out prices even it would really be too often.Its not really bad since we know we can make money out of it.Other people might say that it might be an addiction but it doesnt matter yet they are not making money just like you.I often check prices from time to time even though other people are wondering why i do such thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

Correct.It would be always a part of us or an obligation to check out prices even it would really be too often.Its not really bad since we know we can make money out of it.Other people might say that it might be an addiction but it doesnt matter yet they are not making money just like you.I often check prices from time to time even though other people are wondering why i do such thing.

Its about this forum I believe! We here have more awareness then other people, here we meet with so many new things and we feel like we must check prices and to see what is happening. Here on forum we are different, I'm sure in that, and we know the importance of crypto, probably because of that we wish everyday to be a green day. 100% of members here checks prices every day, many times everyday. I check them many times, and I check prices on more then one place. Then I compare prices, and that is something that I can't live without I believe. I do that on the phone, lap top, I have couple applications, I'm in several telegram groups. Who ever is active here do the same, we think similar and we act in similar ways.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
666#666

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

I don't frequently screen the cost of the crypto I contribute in light of the fact that it will make my brain research temperamental due to the crypto showcase is extremely unstable. I invest a considerable measure of energy to learn and break down new undertakings. I imagine that when you have investigated and discovered a decent task from the earliest starting point you will be extremely sure about contributing and don't have to screen its esteem every day.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Its about this forum I believe! We here have more awareness then other people, here we meet with so many new things and we feel like we must check prices and to see what is happening. Here on forum we are different, I'm sure in that, and we know the importance of crypto, probably because of that we wish everyday to be a green day. 100% of members here checks prices every day, many times everyday. I check them many times, and I check prices on more then one place. Then I compare prices, and that is something that I can't live without I believe. I do that on the phone, lap top, I have couple applications, I'm in several telegram groups. Who ever is active here do the same, we think similar and we act in similar ways.
Yep. The forum educates making us more aware unless you're some people who just doing signature spamming. I came here to read and learn.

Checking the market is important and I do it daily especially if you're a day trader. But there are some coins/tokens that I don't look as often as what I normally do since I tend to hold it for a very long time and the excecution of the project will take a long time so at the mean time I just wait for it.
queenhallmark

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I think checking the status of the market ordinary is essential since we can have the data when the cost get sufficiently high to offer or to cut misfortune when the cost gets low. On the off chance that we don't refresh the data usually we may miss the opportunity to get benefit in particular, and having a routine to check the cost is a decent method to encrease our insight later on.
titu5

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

i check my crypto prices in every 6hours as i have invested in some good alt coins.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

I don't usually check my alts because i'm more into margin trading and i only watch a few coins like BTC,ETH or any marginable coins because it's now more volatile and it is of course riskier but so worth it.
LSt56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

I have some coins and tokens in my wallet and it is true that I often see prices in the market for all the names I have but I am more likely to check them every few days.

Fafabol

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

i think bitcoin trader should check it every hours   since its change rapidly  and no one can predict when it will be increase or decrease ...its so crazy

Absolutely, i do check daily every morning and then follow in the evening after dinner or before because i got home already afterwork so basically no more hang-out with purely focus on bounty campaign and trading sites were i have mana airdrops and social media posting links by working project.

Geez I'm so guilty with this and sometimes I checked it every minute, I don't know maybe it's just force of habit. And just to cut this habit, I set the alarm in my folio so I won't be looking at it every minute so when it hit my target price I can easily buy or sell.
I think there's nothing wrong with this because we're all traders and we all want profit!
miningfool

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

For android is very nice software name Delta u make your portfolio there and its alert you every hour if price changing u dont need to open it u just look on Push messages , for IOS have good soft too like Blockfolio. Very easy and smarty to use like that.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

I guess many in here check it daily coz it is a part time job for many and a full time job for some, i check daily and follow the news hourly , You need to be  very update in crypto world!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

Many long trader I know don't check cryptocurrency prices on daily basis.  The reason is simple you get all worked up with the prices and there is this tendencies of selling at loss or not following through on your plan as regards selling.

Premooooo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

It is better to look at it everyday to sell high prices when it increases.
 buy again its low price time its price reduces again.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Im checking crypto prices regulary, every day. Actually few times in a day. It has become a habit for me and kind of rutine.
I like to be informed about what is happening on the market and how the price is moving, thus I have the feeling that I will always have all relevant information on time :/
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

About big price changes I see here, then I open CoinMarkerCap to check
is that true or not. When I am there I check charts to see price movement in
last couple days. I do not bother myself with everyday checking cause I plan
to hold for a long time. In the beginning some drops made me a bit nervous,
I was checking prices every couple minutes, but I do not do that anymore.
   I saw that prices can change in couple hours in both directions. My goal is
very high price and what I wait can not happen in that time. Now I look price
movement cause I am interested, but that is not regular, mostly I see prices
shares on Twitter, people I follow share prices of same coin in couple different
exchanges, that is interesting, they do it regularly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

We can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely complex, bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of recovery after many consecutive consecutive loss. I think we have to constantly monitor the market wherever we are so that we can respond in a timely manner to any situation that may arise.
guxu219

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

I don't oftentimes screen the price of the crypto I contribute in light-weight of the actual fact that it'll create my brain analysis temperamental attributable to the crypto showcase is extraordinarily unstable. I invest a substantial live of energy to find out and break down new undertakings. I imagine that once you have investigated and discovered a good task from the earliest start line you may be extraordinarily positive concerning causative and do not need to screen its esteem daily.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

I think checking the standing of the market standard is important since we will have the info once the value get sufficiently high to supply or to chop misfortune once the value gets low. On the off likelihood that we do not refresh the info sometimes we have a tendency to could miss the chance to induce profit particularly, and having a routine to see the value may be a tight technique to encrease our insight shortly.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Same as what you did buddy, well on my part I'll check it everyday even it will down, though it's so depressing and disappointed moment but I'm still gonna check it usual on the other day because I believe in the up coming days it will increase. Also, as I hold some of my bitcoins as well as my altcoins, I try to monitor it so I can know if that particular value could be tradable as I can have a huge amount of profit.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,
i a m too much addicted that i am checking the price regularly from time to time. and specially the price of such crypto currencies where i have invested my money or where i am interested to invest my money, in fact those people who hare related to trading or crypto investment, they really study and check the price regularly.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I do this no more than 1 time a day, otherwise it take too much time...

Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Of course, if I entered a long position, I look at the prices every few days. But if I came in, to sell quickly, then I will smash prices many times a day Grin
almersyn

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

every time I invest in the world of cryptocurrency I always check the price of his coin. Although using the long term method I still check it so I can know the direction of the graph and analyze it
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Yeah there are so many reliable sources of information regarding bitcoin and their prices. Rather if you simply want to check the current exact price of bitcoin, don’t go in any specific web, rather just google it and the best reliable information would be shared with you. Etching have been groomed so much that you don’t have to wait for long times now. It is just of few clicks.
JackdunR

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.
Yes. I still track the price of the altcoin on coinmarketcap. I downloaded the app on android for easy tracking of their price everyday. That is where I believe most and to compare prices with other exchanges.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

certainly for me because I trade Bitcoin every day in Bittrex and Binance.

and it can see the market because of its rise Altcoins every day.

if you can not see a day then we will lose.
financialgoal

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Im not a short term holder so I dont often check the price as I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking
deevan

Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Basically, if you intend to hold for years then there is no need to check the price daily or weekly you have to just forget about it & have to keep calm & have to put your complete belief on your holding that they would bring you enormous profits after several years. People who are doing day trading they check the price daily & cash out or reinvest on daily basis to get profits. For day traders, they have to give their most of the time on trading like a regular job, if they don't do so they might miss the profits.
denisaardelean

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

You can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so you should only trade short-term by day, so you can reduce the risk. To be able to trade short-term by day, you need to have a specific trading plan, always follow the bitcoin price and always have timely processing when bitcoin price fluctuations. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to decrease so keep track of bitcoin prices continuously.
Uno17

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Because i am into crypto and have invested in it, i could not help myself not checking on the market price everyday. I guess this is very common reactions to all crypto investors. We just want to know from time to time what’s going on with your money, and as expected excited to see wether it is doing good or not😊
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.
It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

I think it is not healthy to check the prices and value of our hodlings very often because it might just affect our hope about it. Now that the market is down , the best thing to do is just to hodl and stay positive. Crypto currency is volatile so we must know how to handle our emotions about it.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Me, i am one of so many people who check prices of crypto espcially if I have some alts to trade or some alts holding. But I do not check the price everyday because not everyday I have time. Maybe in a week I will check it 4 to 5 times only. Checking crypto price is important if we want to have big profit. I am not be a professional trader to analyse price chart if it will up or down that is why all i can do is just check the price.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.
It is very important to monitor market of your appointed or chosen coins or for which you desire because the market of cryptocurrencies are changing with the passage of time with change in demand and some other factors. Sometimes factors follow decrease trend and sometimes it follows increase trend. So you should monitor the markets before entering into the market.
arthotdog

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Depend on is the status of market if the price is pumping or when the market is greening then i constantly checking the price waiting that one of my altcoins are breaking some Good numbers.

But when the market is bloody and all of the alts are dumping i stopped checking and choose to let it do its work so i wont have second thoughts on my mind upon my holding
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

As I am a long-term holder, I check the price of crypto about 1 times per week. Due to the volatility and the purpose of myself, there are no need to keep track of price everyday. Instead of that, I update news daily and the information of the project that I follows.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

[/quote

For me it depends the situation if the market is down then it is not necessary to check it daily and if it is green you should especially to all traders ,monitoring the price is very important to avoid losses.
supergorg27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

When I have investment, of course I need to check the market daily, I have to follow up if my money will not gonna take losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
metribitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Iam doing day trading so i need to check it 3 or 4 times aday. Everyday i going to the coinmarketcap to check the price of some crypto and also to analysis new coin that just listed in the market, because some of them has potential to give profit up to 10 times just in amonth. Spend times for make research new coin while doing day trading is my daily activities.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I do check the price of my Cryptos nearly every hour because its good to be updated about the price of the Cryptos you are hodling because if someone doesn't check frequently the price might have increased and the person will miss out.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.
So you mean to say you have gotten addicted to crypto currencies. This is not good. Having some good coins in the market and holding them for long keeps you away from checking the values daily or hourly. And if you think rationally, it does not do any good checking them hourly. All you need to do is to stay rational. One should also have a side business like the property business to get monthly income which can keep one from worrying much about the prices.
Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

If you are always doing checking on cryptocurrency price then that’s  great to do in this field of business and industry to be updated to what are happen in the amount of the coins in the market.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

Yes, checking cryptocurency price is good thing to do as a inventors to know what is the condition of the price or amount of the coins or investments in the market and also to be updated.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

So you mean to say you have gotten addicted to crypto currencies. This is not good. Having some good coins in the market and holding them for long keeps you away from checking the values daily or hourly. And if you think rationally, it does not do any good checking them hourly. All you need to do is to stay rational. One should also have a side business like the property business to get monthly income which can keep one from worrying much about the prices.
I determined long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market so I usually less track the value of the daily coins. This is a way for me not to be overwhelmed by the volatility of this market. The market is growing strongly and I believe it will be good in Q4 2018.
KS03

Activity: 330

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I check them constantly when I'm trading and check in every hour or so when I'm not trading.  It's a bad addiction.  If I get away from my phone too long I start getting antsy and angry.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Most of the people check crypto coin's price every day, even I was. But now, I don't look at the price, because it hurts me. I have lost a lot of money. Now I don't have enough money to check the price regularly. I think checking the crypto price in the bull market is very good to feel, but in the bear market, it hurts.
miyong

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Of course,  we need to check it to know if it is getting better or getting worst.  Checking the market value is the best way of monitoring our investment.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

letsfly

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

Just checking everyday for the price of crypto. Its really hard to keep checking because the market is so volatile, especially you do trading , you need to keep checking from time to time.

manggis97

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:08 AM

As day trader i always in the front of the charting in 6 to 7 hours aday,  and while doing this activity i also checked  price of others  coin and also looking  for new potential coin.  In aday i going to the coin marketcap site 2 or 3 times. I have full times for trading  so understand the price action of crypto now.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

Any of us that invested in cryptocurrencies would not mind alloting at least 5 minutes of out time everyday, right? Because that is what I do. Once in the morning and the second is in the evening. I don't want to miss my profit guys so it depends to you if you like wasting some opportunities.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

checking crypto prices is just normal for a daily traders because they always need to look at the prices in order to get profit and always wait for the price to drop before investing a huge amount.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
phatvo93

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

Yes, if you're trader, you should check it daily or hourly  Grin
Isaremj3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

If you are a good crypto expert you have to be checking the price of the asset. However, the  regular checking of the price makes you know when it is the best time to sell or buy more of that asset. Finally, price checking brings more hope to asset owner when hope is lost on a particular asset.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

I always checks the prices of my coins and tokens, lol. Checking its value is also a great way to study more about that coins and tokens statistics. In trading it is normally that you always check the value of your coins and tokens.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Checking of prices all depends on the timeframe the investor is investing with. If its for the long term, their is no need to be checking prices daily. If short term, you can check it daily to know when to exit
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Sometime I do watch it daily. But in rare occasion only, I watch it weekly.
MiukoOk

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

CoinmarketCam is probably the best site to check the prices, they are accurate and most people see the price of coins on it.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

a lot about the types of people who are investing in crypto. I believe that the people who invested more than 90% will tend to be less financially responsible since many of them are trying to get as rich as possible from crypto and don’t really have a backup plan if crypto were to fail. Within this group, I think that many are comfortable with the risk of such a risky investment while others may be desperate and understandably caught in the FOMO and hype behind crypto. While this size of an investment is financially irresponsible and I personally couldn’t put so much of my savings into a market as volatile in crypto, I genuinely feel that if these people were to hold a diversified investment which is primarily made up of large cryptos, then the chances are that cryptocurrencies will treat them well and the gamble will pay off. On the other hand, I imagine that the bottom 10% are more financially responsible, many of whom are probably experienced investors or people casually investing who are hoping for a comfortable profit a few years down the line.”
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

checking crypto prices is just normal for a daily traders because they always need to look at the prices in order to get profit and always wait for the price to drop before investing a huge amount.
yes, I strongly agree what you have to say, every day trader they will see the movement of the price of crypto every time they trade, because they want a profit, and if they do not see the price movement crypto they will never know when the price will rise and they should sell, and suppose the price of crypto goes down they will not know what they should want to buy again, unlike we invest for a long period of time, even if they do not see the price of crypto will not be a problem for them, because they want to hold their coins for the next few years until they get the profit they want.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

yes for sure, and that's a very natural thing that cryptocurrency holders do. I think all the owners of cryptocurrency must have the same expectation, that is, they definitely hope the price will be higher and profit. and how they will be able to know the rise and fall of crypto prices if they do not often see or examine it. I think it is a very natural thing to do by the owners of cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆