Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Voting closed: February 26, 2018, 08:06:10 AM)
Daily - 33 (57.9%)
Continuously - 10 (17.5%)
Every few days - 12 (21.1%)
Weekly - 2 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking crypto prices  (Read 932 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1856

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

Me, i am one of so many people who check prices of crypto espcially if I have some alts to trade or some alts holding. But I do not check the price everyday because not everyday I have time. Maybe in a week I will check it 4 to 5 times only. Checking crypto price is important if we want to have big profit. I am not be a professional trader to analyse price chart if it will up or down that is why all i can do is just check the price.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.
It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.
It is very important to monitor market of your appointed or chosen coins or for which you desire because the market of cryptocurrencies are changing with the passage of time with change in demand and some other factors. Sometimes factors follow decrease trend and sometimes it follows increase trend. So you should monitor the markets before entering into the market.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Depend on is the status of market if the price is pumping or when the market is greening then i constantly checking the price waiting that one of my altcoins are breaking some Good numbers.

But when the market is bloody and all of the alts are dumping i stopped checking and choose to let it do its work so i wont have second thoughts on my mind upon my holding
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

As I am a long-term holder, I check the price of crypto about 1 times per week. Due to the volatility and the purpose of myself, there are no need to keep track of price everyday. Instead of that, I update news daily and the information of the project that I follows.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

[/quote

For me it depends the situation if the market is down then it is not necessary to check it daily and if it is green you should especially to all traders ,monitoring the price is very important to avoid losses.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

When I have investment, of course I need to check the market daily, I have to follow up if my money will not gonna take losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Iam doing day trading so i need to check it 3 or 4 times aday. Everyday i going to the coinmarketcap to check the price of some crypto and also to analysis new coin that just listed in the market, because some of them has potential to give profit up to 10 times just in amonth. Spend times for make research new coin while doing day trading is my daily activities.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I do check the price of my Cryptos nearly every hour because its good to be updated about the price of the Cryptos you are hodling because if someone doesn't check frequently the price might have increased and the person will miss out.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

I don't just check crypto prices daily. To be honest about it, checking crypto prices has somehow became a sort of addiction. I do that hourly or even more often if I am not busy. I have read somewhere that this is actually one of the symptoms of cryptocurrency addiction. I don't think I am in a grave state though. It is of course normal to monitor closely your portfolio and the prices of your coins because you are playing with the constant movements of the prices.
So you mean to say you have gotten addicted to crypto currencies. This is not good. Having some good coins in the market and holding them for long keeps you away from checking the values daily or hourly. And if you think rationally, it does not do any good checking them hourly. All you need to do is to stay rational. One should also have a side business like the property business to get monthly income which can keep one from worrying much about the prices.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

If you are always doing checking on cryptocurrency price then that’s  great to do in this field of business and industry to be updated to what are happen in the amount of the coins in the market.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

Yes, checking cryptocurency price is good thing to do as a inventors to know what is the condition of the price or amount of the coins or investments in the market and also to be updated.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

So you mean to say you have gotten addicted to crypto currencies. This is not good. Having some good coins in the market and holding them for long keeps you away from checking the values daily or hourly. And if you think rationally, it does not do any good checking them hourly. All you need to do is to stay rational. One should also have a side business like the property business to get monthly income which can keep one from worrying much about the prices.
I determined long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market so I usually less track the value of the daily coins. This is a way for me not to be overwhelmed by the volatility of this market. The market is growing strongly and I believe it will be good in Q4 2018.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I check them constantly when I'm trading and check in every hour or so when I'm not trading.  It's a bad addiction.  If I get away from my phone too long I start getting antsy and angry.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Most of the people check crypto coin's price every day, even I was. But now, I don't look at the price, because it hurts me. I have lost a lot of money. Now I don't have enough money to check the price regularly. I think checking the crypto price in the bull market is very good to feel, but in the bear market, it hurts.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.

Of course,  we need to check it to know if it is getting better or getting worst.  Checking the market value is the best way of monitoring our investment.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

Just checking everyday for the price of crypto. Its really hard to keep checking because the market is so volatile, especially you do trading , you need to keep checking from time to time.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:08 AM

As day trader i always in the front of the charting in 6 to 7 hours aday,  and while doing this activity i also checked  price of others  coin and also looking  for new potential coin.  In aday i going to the coin marketcap site 2 or 3 times. I have full times for trading  so understand the price action of crypto now.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

Any of us that invested in cryptocurrencies would not mind alloting at least 5 minutes of out time everyday, right? Because that is what I do. Once in the morning and the second is in the evening. I don't want to miss my profit guys so it depends to you if you like wasting some opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: