Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

I have a great gaming experience. I was a member of some game clans. I know that top players spend a huge amount of time and money in order to be in first place.
It's funny that in traditional applications like GooglePlay you can get a refund when spending money in a game. Here it will be impossible.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
You are confusing a collectible game and an RPG game. These are absolutely different concepts and systems of monetization in these games are also different.
100%! It is wrong to compare cryptocats with RPG games. The only common place is the unique characteristics of the weapon or character, but the mechanics of the game is completely different.
The system of monetization in the game is described in white paper, it looks reasonable.
8. Monetization
The goal of our ICO is to engage resources for further development of
solutions for Ethereum blockchain integration to implement blockchain
economics in MMORPG KingSlayer and further development of Virtual
Game Platform.
The following financial support for the project development will be
implemented by means of the following monetization methods:
• KGS token sale for players for in-game purchases including
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use.
All the main expenditures (further development of KingSlayer and Virtual
Game Platform, marketing, infrastructure maintenance) will be funded
by the sources listed above
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
It may be realized the exchange of in-game items or the exchange of bets on the outcome of battles in pvp and clan wars.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Marketing is very important, but as you wrote these are standard procedures and they can be easily implemented with funding available. The main work of the team is the creation of the game.
If the project collects an amount close to hard cap, then this will be enough to solve absolutely all problems with a large margin.
Hard cap level is set at 25 million dollars. This amount would be enough even to develop the game from scratch, but at the moment most of the work has already been done.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

I have a great gaming experience. I was a member of some game clans. I know that top players spend a huge amount of time and money in order to be in first place.
It's funny that in traditional applications like GooglePlay you can get a refund when spending money in a game. Here it will be impossible.
Why will it be impossible?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
Perhaps this is access to advertising boards within the game or something similar.
I heard about similar monetization options, but it seems to me that this is relevant only for the most popular games.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

I think because of the blockchain and because of the inability to cancel the committed transactions.
If necessary, you can make a new transaction. In general, the immutability of payments is a big advantage of the platform.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Have you watched the project roadmap? Is a full-fledged launch of the game planned after the end of ICO, or is it possible that this will happen earlier?
Yes, I watched the roadmap of the project. As I understand it, the launch of the game is planned in 2-4 months of 2019.
Perhaps a good ICO result can speed up this process.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Marketing is very important, but as you wrote these are standard procedures and they can be easily implemented with funding available. The main work of the team is the creation of the game.
If the project collects an amount close to hard cap, then this will be enough to solve absolutely all problems with a large margin.
Hard cap level is set at 25 million dollars. This amount would be enough even to develop the game from scratch, but at the moment most of the work has already been done.
That is why the project has such a low level of soft cap. The main work has already been done.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
You are right, I think that many users will be interested in trying this kind of game concept. If at least some of them turn into regular players, it will be very good.
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.

People like to earn by playing, but to earn popularity you have to invest a lot in advertising. And most importantly, the prizes to the winners were big. Then a lot of players will catch up to other projects. The graphics are of little interest at the moment everyone understands that with good graphics you have to go to another place.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I think that the bottom of the crypto market has already been passed and there is strong growth ahead which will serve as a good support for all real projects.
While the projects will not bring the first results, the market may not begin to recover ... This may serve as an impulse for further growth and the beginning of the upward rend. Perhaps there should be some big news. Now there is too much fear on the market.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

Digital assets can negatively affect the price of altcoins. They can cause a big wave of popularity and many will want to sell their altcoins for digital assets. Some projects are already working on this.
It is not yet known what the regulators will decide. I think a lot will depend on it .. Regulators want to introduce taxation in cryptocurrencies and it is not clear how to regulate digital assets.
This type of assets is not sufficiently developed at the moment. Therefore, I do not think that in the near future there will be laws related to digital assets. Now the most pressing issue is ICO.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Perhaps this is access to advertising boards within the game or something similar.
I heard about similar monetization options, but it seems to me that this is relevant only for the most popular games.
There is a possibility that this game will become very popular. Maybe that's why the developers foresee this possibility.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

People like to earn by playing, but to earn popularity you have to invest a lot in advertising. And most importantly, the prizes to the winners were big. Then a lot of players will catch up to other projects. The graphics are of little interest at the moment everyone understands that with good graphics you have to go to another place.
If the gameplay is made attractive, then a stable audience plus random players are formed around the project. It all depends on the project. It is necessary to have some features in order to be more successful than the average project.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Payments in the blockchain are irreversible.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I see that the use of blockchain in the game looks quite reasonable. This list of benefits is significant.
I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.
If such functions are needed, they can be added later. I am not an expert, but I think it is possible.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

I think because of the blockchain and because of the inability to cancel the committed transactions.
To a greater extent it will be useful for the creators of the game. This will help to avoid cases when users abuse the function of returning funds for services rendered.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

It will be difficult to compete with ordinary games. Without an incentive, it will be difficult to attract players and even more gamers. Games on the blockchain are too expensive and in many respects inferior to ordinary games. Although in this case it is a mobile game and the gap in the quality of the game may not be so big.
Currently, the performance of smartphones relative to the screen size is very high. Plus graphics in RPG games is not decisive. I think this game will find its audience.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

That is why the project has such a low level of soft cap. The main work has already been done.
At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
It all depends on the project. Some useless blockchains have a capitalization of hundreds of millions of dollars. I think that this project based on a real business will be able to collect much more than a soft cap.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
I think that even a capitalization of several million dollars sometimes allows investors to receive huge dividends. Financial performance of each project must be considered individually.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
Bounty campaign has not yet been announced, although there are tokens on it. The structure of the campaign bounty will be clear later; perhaps there will not be a bug bounty.
I know that there was no connotation. I think that it will also be possible to have an airdrop. I sometimes saw it when the airdrop was called bounty.
Sometimes airdrop is a good option, especially in order to attract users to the game and give them the opportunity to try some of the cool features of the game for free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: