Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

SirgulioB
In-game speculation is a very risky business, but in this case their uniqueness is protected by the blockchain, so perhaps in this game it will be a less risky activity.
When the game is actively developing such a business is quite adequate. In fact, there are risks everywhere.
You are right when the game develops and the number of players stably grows, then things inside the game become more expensive as the number of people who want to possess them increases.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

You are right, no one will fully disclose their plans since this area is highly competitive and other developers can implement these steps.
I am sure that all developers carefully read the technical documents of other projects and try to take something into their project. Therefore, not all information about the features of games is published before the official release.
This is a highly competitive area and it is very difficult to come up with something new here, so everything is as you say.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

After the possibility of streaming games in YouTube or twitch is made, plus connecting a smartphone to large screens, the need for consoles will completely disappear. Mobile games are the future of the gaming industry.
Consoles can be blockchain nodes. I think that consoles can potentially return to the gaming market. This is already beginning to take root. I think this takes time.
I heard that there are plans to release consoles with embedded mining, but in any case, I think that consoles have little chance of becoming more successful than other gaming devices.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Perhaps some players or clans will cooperate in order to make the largest possible purchase and get the maximum bonus.
I think such purchases are relevant for the clans. In this way, they can even make money by reselling items in the game.
A good idea. But I think it will be rare cases, the bulk of purchases are small and medium purchases in games.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

ng the game. As far as I understand, the demo version of the game is available only for Android. I think this way the project can lose some users
Many projects release their applications for Android first and then release them for iOS. Speaking of which, I don’t like it.
I think that different servers will be used for iOS and Android, as is done for other games. It makes no sense to combine players who play on different software.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

An interesting system of bonuses for players. I think professional players will be very interested in such bonuses.

I wonder what the maximum level artifact can have.
This will be known after the release of the game or the release of technical documentation on it. But I think that with time, the maximum level of artifacts will increase.
I can assume that the main value will not be the level of the artifact, but its characteristics. And such artifacts obtained for purchases must have unique characteristics.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

This is the right strategy. If you believe in the project, then you should try to participate to the maximum in it, since in the future it will give the maximum profit.
The simplest thing is to take part in the first round of presale and get the maximum bonus.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Mobile games will make the popularity and community of the project more generous. In particular, KINGSKAYER uses Blockchain technology to make games transparent and minimize risk. Players to participate in free games? Community development projects will be proportional to the use of smartphones. Do you have any plans for this?
What specific plans do you mean? This game is designed for smartphones and as I understand it, it is not necessary to spend money to play it. If a person wants, then he will be able to play it for free.
Plus, if a person is actively playing, he can earn on this game. This is an attractive feature.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I think that different servers will be used for iOS and Android, as is done for other games. It makes no sense to combine players who play on different software.
I think so too, but in the future, most likely, access from any devices will be universal. In terms of the fact that players on any devices will fall on one server.
Crypofia

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

the idea of mining in mobile game is a great one....and the fact that there is a demo version,this work for me and i cant wait to get my hands on this one...this is the real time to invest as the great opportunity always present its self once in a long while
Mining inside the game is a huge advantage as it allows you to earn money on the game. This will attract a huge number of users who can not afford to spend money on the game.
I agree with you. If the price of the token will rise, then many people will try to make money on it.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

I am sure that all developers carefully read the technical documents of other projects and try to take something into their project. Therefore, not all information about the features of games is published before the official release.
This is a highly competitive area and it is very difficult to come up with something new here, so everything is as you say.
Therefore, if we want to see surprises and something new, we need to wait for the release of the game and play it.
If you invest in the project and wait for its launch and profit, then the wait will be much nicer  Wink
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I agree with you. I also think that mining on a mobile phone is not profitable. But your phone is under additional load. I think the reward is not worth mining in a mobile phone.
As I understand it, mining will not happen at the expense of the software, but at the expense of performing some actions in the game. This will be part of the gameplay.
It is interesting how the interaction with the blockchain will occur. It turns out that the tokens will be released due to the execution of smart contracts.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

This is the right strategy. If you believe in the project, then you should try to participate to the maximum in it, since in the future it will give the maximum profit.
The simplest thing is to take part in the first round of presale and get the maximum bonus.
The size of the bonus is really very good, but not every investor can afford to invest $ 500 or more. Plus there are people who can invest only their free time that is why they are waiting for the bounty campaign.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

I think so too, but in the future, most likely, access from any devices will be universal. In terms of the fact that players on any devices will fall on one server.
At the moment, such universality has been achieved at the PC, it is obvious that mobile games are also moving in this direction.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

At the moment, developers are guided by android. The demo version of the game is released for android, it is interesting for iOS whether the release of the demo version will be made or the release of the full game will be released immediately.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I can assume that the main value will not be the level of the artifact, but its characteristics. And such artifacts obtained for purchases must have unique characteristics.
Given that the characteristics of such items will be protected by the blockchain, they will retain their value and uniqueness.
Theoretically, you can create (in the game) items with similar characteristics. But the developers are interested in maintaining the balance, so it seems to me they will not do that.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

The size of the bonus is really very good, but not every investor can afford to invest $ 500 or more. Plus there are people who can invest only their free time that is why they are waiting for the bounty campaign.
It seems to me that these are minimal amounts to invest. What is the point to invest 100 dollars? If you want to make a tangible profit, you must make a serious investment.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Theoretically, you can create (in the game) items with similar characteristics. But the developers are interested in maintaining the balance, so it seems to me they will not do that.
If there are characters in the game who have a crafting specialty, they will be able to create new things.
Crypofia

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

At the moment, developers are guided by android. The demo version of the game is released for android, it is interesting for iOS whether the release of the demo version will be made or the release of the full game will be released immediately.
I think the second option. The game under iOS will be made when the game on the android will already fully work.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

At the moment, such universality has been achieved at the PC, it is obvious that mobile games are also moving in this direction.
Theoretically, the blockchain allows you to receive universal information no matter from which device you request it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: