Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6772 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

MMORPG is a very popular genre of computer games and it is well suited for the blockchain games. Tokenization of game items in this is in the spirit of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Yes. This genre of computer games is popular in Asia and other countries. There are a lot of people playing MMORPG and this genre requires a lot of game practice and many hours of playing. I think this is one of the reasons why this genre attracts players from all over the world.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Yes. This genre of computer games is popular in Asia and other countries. There are a lot of people playing MMORPG and this genre requires a lot of game practice and many hours of playing. I think this is one of the reasons why this genre attracts players from all over the world.
In addition, mobile games are very popular now. According to my observations, now the number of players of mobile games is higher than the number of players in regular games.
Gamblet

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

This project is close to implementation, so it has a chance to successfully complete ICO if the market continues to recover. I am positive about the future cryptocurrency market.
Recently, I see a lot of inspiration about the market situation, but I try not to be too optimistic. The market situation is still not predictable and we can see a price not much higher than 5000. This can create a new wave of panic and the ICO market will not start recover soon.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

This project is close to implementation, so it has a chance to successfully complete ICO if the market continues to recover. I am positive about the future cryptocurrency market.
Recently, I see a lot of inspiration about the market situation, but I try not to be too optimistic. The market situation is still not predictable and we can see a price not much higher than 5000. This can create a new wave of panic and the ICO market will not start recover soon.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that fear now dominates the market and therefore many are waiting for the market to fall further. But I believe that the worst time of this bear market is already over and by the new year Bitcoin could grow to 10,000.
Gamblet

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

Perhaps this is due to the fact that fear now dominates the market and therefore many are waiting for the market to fall further. But I believe that the worst time of this bear market is already over and by the new year Bitcoin could grow to 10,000.
In the current market, Bitcoin price forecasts in a few months are more like guessing. Why do you think Bitcoin’s price could rise to 10,000 by the end of the year? I see very few reasons for it.
Takzan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

The most expected messenger and in General this ecosystem. Very cool encryption systems and all this in order to reach the height in cybersecurity,it really makes you feel comfortable.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

In the course of the KingSlayer initial coin offering, ERC-20 KGS tokens on
Ethereum platform will be available for purchase. The KGS tokens will be
released with a limited emission of 500,000,000 tokens with
304,309,000 tokens intended for distribution during the initial coin
offering while the remaining part will be frozen until the full release of the
game. The KGS tokens that will not be distributed during the initial coin
offering will be destroyed.
- from white paper. It turns out that the size of hard cap depends on how many people use bonuses when buying tokens?
Looks like you're right, the white paper gives the calculations for these situations:
SOFT CAP – $3,000,000 = 50,039,500 tokens including 19,300,000
tokens distributed as bonuses at pre sale and 739,500 tokens distributed
as bounty.
HARD CAP - $25,000,000 = 273,339,500 tokens including 4,039,500
tokens distributed as bounty.

n the current market of 3 million, this is very ambitious for a blockchain game project. But the team has been working on a product for a long time. They are sure that they will find investors.
I think this is quite a reasonable amount. It seems to me that it is impossible to implement a good project with less investment.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

In the course of the KingSlayer initial coin offering, ERC-20 KGS tokens on
Ethereum platform will be available for purchase. The KGS tokens will be
released with a limited emission of 500,000,000 tokens with
304,309,000 tokens intended for distribution during the initial coin
offering while the remaining part will be frozen until the full release of the
game. The KGS tokens that will not be distributed during the initial coin
offering will be destroyed.
- from white paper. It turns out that the size of hard cap depends on how many people use bonuses when buying tokens?
Looks like you're right, the white paper gives the calculations for these situations:
as bounty.

Thanks for the clarifications. I saw that the white paper of the project is detailed and therefore it has a large volume and I did not study it in detail.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

MMORPG is a very popular genre of computer games and it is well suited for the blockchain games. Tokenization of game items in this is in the spirit of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
If the game is able to create a stable community of players who consistently devote a lot of time to the game, then this will be a good achievement and will contribute to further development.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

For the past few months, I began to follow the games created on the blockchain and I want to say that this is one of the most promising directions for the development of the blockchain.
It is quite funny that people use such revolutionary technology as a blockchain for games.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

3 million is the usual amount. A serious project can not cost less.
I agree with you. But the current reality of the market attack is that it is very difficult for projects to raise the necessary amount. If the project has large investors, then it can collect several million or more.
I disagree with you. Good projects that have a real product (like this project for example) continue to collect good amounts of money. Those projects which have nothing, naturally can not boast such success.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Check the site, there is a link https://kingslayer.io/kingslayer/apkGame/47.apk
Thanks dude! Will try this game a bit later!
Do not forget to write your impression of the demo version. Although usually the demo version is very different from the final product.
Ok, but I ask you to consider that my main interest is the interest of the investor and not the player.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

In addition, mobile games are very popular now. According to my observations, now the number of players of mobile games is higher than the number of players in regular games.
In the white paper of this project there are statistics on the growth of the audience for various games. The field of mobile games is leading in terms of growth rates.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

so this seems pretty cool if I understand it correctly you can basically mine the currency in game by performing certain tasks? That is really freakin cool (if I am correct in my understanding) the future looks promising for alternative ways to make an income where you can just perform fun tasks from your home PC and not have to work for someone Smiley
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

as bounty.

I wonder why the project team installed such a big hard cap given the fact that a lot of work on creating the game has already been done.
[/quote]
I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

3 million is the usual amount. A serious project can not cost less.
I agree with you. But the current reality of the market attack is that it is very difficult for projects to raise the necessary amount. If the project has large investors, then it can collect several million or more.
Judging by the fact that the project has already done a lot of work to create the game, significant funds have already been invested in it.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

I can not say that I have an urgent question, I am thinking about investments and I would like to clarify the conditions for receiving bonuses.
Clear. Well, until the 20th, you still have time to decide and clarify the details.
The deadline for ICO is planned to be significant, so there will be time to think. The project was lucky that the beginning of ICO coincides with the beginning of serious activity in the market.
3 months is not a very long time for ICO, but you are right -
time is enough to think about participation in the project. On the other hand, discounts are most attractive in the initial stages and the decision on investments should be made promptly.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

What's the purpose of blockchain here?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

as bounty.

I wonder why the project team installed such a big hard cap given the fact that a lot of work on creating the game has already been done.
I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
[/quote]
Yes, such options are possible. As I recall, the game League of Legends gained world-class popularity after it began to invest a lot of money in tournaments.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

SirgulioB
Maybe the bounty campaign will be launched simultaneously with the start of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: