Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

I think this is a good time to start. I believe that the market can start to grow at the end of this month or in early November.
Do you think there will be more optimism in the market after improvements in ETH?
I think that the update of the Ethereum will not be soon. the developers said that it will be next year . Therefore, it is difficult for me to say how it will affect the market. I do not know what the market will be like at that moment.
However later I hope fixes the etherium would bring good impact to other altcoin, it's been months and then we crashed, I hope it will be bull run.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

The game is decentralized in terms of storing player assets. Game changes depend only on developers.
I think that this is not very good. I think that the community should choose which changes to make and which not to make by voting. Developers should only implement the ethos of the technical side.
Many people are radically concerned with adding changes to the work of the blockchain and to the work of applications. Therefore, there may be a lot of disagreement in the community after changing the balance even if the changes were approved by most users.
This is a known psychological effect - most people avoid changes even if they are positive. But this does not mean that developers should be guided by such instincts.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

However later I hope fixes the etherium would bring good impact to other altcoin, it's been months and then we crashed, I hope it will be bull run.
A lot of people are waiting for a bull rally, sooner or later it should happen. I think it will be the beginning of 2019.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

I think that the gaming community very little depends on the time of year, some dates or something like that. Especially if we are talking about global projects.
I think so too. It would be nice to get into such a time when there are no announcements of other games, this would allow to become the number one informational topic in the gaming community.
Unfortunately, this cannot be planned in advance; such events are a happy coincidence.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

I think that now the bounty campaign would be very relevant. In fact, this is free advertising at this stage.
At this stage it is free, but in the future we get such a situation that the influence of the bounty hunters on the project becomes significant. Many investors do not like it.
Each solution has pros and cons. It is necessary to keep a balance between the money spent and the profit gained. I think that in the case of the bounty campaign this balance is maintained.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

I think so too. It would be nice to get into such a time when there are no announcements of other games, this would allow to become the number one informational topic in the gaming community.
I do not think that's possible. In this industry there are constantly new projects. On the other hand, I have never heard of such projects using the blockchain.
The use of the blockchain is a great advantage of this game and it is necessary to advertise with this fact in order for more investors to understand the prospects of this project.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

Uniform growth is very important. A crypto market has a large volatility per se, and if a high token volatility is imposed on it, then the value changes too inadequately.
High volatility alone is not bad, but sometimes it ends in a bubble and a subsequent deep correction. I think that everyone would like to avoid this scenario.
It depends on what stage of the bubble you were able to exit  Cheesy
I'm talking about the interest of all market participants. The ideal situation when everyone makes a profit at the expense of the product. When someone makes a profit due to the losses of another market participant, this indicates a lack of development.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

At this stage it is free, but in the future we get such a situation that the influence of the bounty hunters on the project becomes significant. Many investors do not like it.
Each solution has pros and cons. It is necessary to keep a balance between the money spent and the profit gained. I think that in the case of the bounty campaign this balance is maintained.
Judging by the fact that the developers did not announce the start of a bounty campaign, they are satisfied with the current background information around the project.
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Can I founds somewhere - how much project already raised?
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

KingSlayer and Exrates - profitable tandem
2018-10-15
The listing on the Exrates exchange, which we previously reported, will bring a lot of benefit to our community. Blockchain projects besieges exchanges for months with requests to put their coins in the listing, and our project was highly commended by Exrates, and KGS tokens can be bought during preICO and ICO directly from your account on the exchange.

We would like to separately tell about this cryptocurrency exchange. This is a popular exchange, one of the three leaders in Indonesia, and in the Asia-Pacific region, it also managed to establish itself in the best possible way.

Exrates daily trading volume is about $ 41 million. This is a good indicator for the exchange, which is just over a year old. The main advantage of the exchanger is multi-monetary - 295 coins are traded in various currency pairs on the exchange.

We were provided with very favorable conditions, and being on the threshold of the ICO, our team very much appreciates the high confidence placed in us. We hope that you - the fans of our game - appreciate it and maintain during the ICO.

Together we can make the best MMORPG 2018!
Great news. Such cooperation will be very useful at this stage.
A great option to get fast liquidity. All parties interested in this project will be very pleased with this news.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

If all tokens intended for sale at the first stage will be sold before it ends, will this change the ICO timing?
I think that the terms will change. I see no reason why the project should lose time if everything goes well.
Accelerating the implementation of the project is a good move, but in any case there is some minimum implementation period that cannot be shortened.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

2018-10-15
The listing on the Exrates exchange, which we previously reported, will bring a lot of benefit to our community. Blockchain projects besieges exchanges for months with requests to put their coins in the listing, and our project was highly commended by Exrates, and KGS tokens can be bought during preICO and ICO directly from your account on the exchange.

We would like to separately tell about this cryptocurrency exchange. This is a popular exchange, one of the three leaders in Indonesia, and in the Asia-Pacific region, it also managed to establish itself in the best possible way.

Exrates daily trading volume is about $ 41 million. This is a good indicator for the exchange, which is just over a year old. The main advantage of the exchanger is multi-monetary - 295 coins are traded in various currency pairs on the exchange.

We were provided with very favorable conditions, and being on the threshold of the ICO, our team very much appreciates the high confidence placed in us. We hope that you - the fans of our game - appreciate it and maintain during the ICO.

Very good solution. At the moment it makes no sense to spend big money on a larger exchange.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I do not think that's possible. In this industry there are constantly new projects. On the other hand, I have never heard of such projects using the blockchain.
The use of the blockchain is a great advantage of this game and it is necessary to advertise with this fact in order for more investors to understand the prospects of this project.
Many games have already gained popularity since they began to use this technology, but in this genre there were no such precedents.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I think that the update of the Ethereum will not be soon. the developers said that it will be next year . Therefore, it is difficult for me to say how it will affect the market. I do not know what the market will be like at that moment.
I heard that this improvement was postponed to the beginning of 2019, it means that it will occur simultaneously with the release of the game.
Class, perhaps the acceleration of transactions at that moment will already be very important.

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

https://kingslayer.io/ At the moment, the site is not monitoring this information, perhaps it will appear later.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

In my opinion, marketing costs are too big. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the game is almost developed. Marketing is important but marketing makes the product truly valuable and of high quality.
If the conversion of an advertising campaign will bring good results, then it is not necessary to spend all the money allocated for advertising. This amount can be reduced.
I agree with you, there is an option when the development will go without a massive advertising campaign. This happens sometimes.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

https://kingslayer.io/ At the moment, the site is not monitoring this information, perhaps it will appear later.
I think a separate announcement will be made when a certain amount is reached.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Many games have already gained popularity since they began to use this technology, but in this genre there were no such precedents.
As long as such an opportunity exists it is necessary to use these advantages.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I think this is a good time to start. I believe that the market can start to grow at the end of this month or in early November.
Even in the current bearish market, as long as the team has more partnerships and capital funds, I think it will not affect for the token sale. Just do it from now! And I also hear this project have partnershio with Exrates? This will give more value in the eyes of investors.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

2018-10-15

Very good solution. At the moment it makes no sense to spend big money on a larger exchange.
The listing price on major exchanges is several million dollars. I do not think this price is adequate to current market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: