Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

Nice, cool idea of mining within the game. Does that mean the game needs to be connected to a mining device and/or mining software? Or do you mean that in the game there are mines (goldmines like in Clash of Clans) that can mine tokens?
I think mining will take place inside the game. Tokens will be given for certain achievements or killing of cool monsters.
Given that the holding of PVP battles and clan wars will cost a certain number of tokens, it is possible for the victory in them will be given a reward in the form of tokens.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

I think it would be good if the project participated in some conference related to the games on the blockchain. I heard that such conferences have already been held several times.
I am sure that the team will deal with this after the release of the game. At the moment they are very busy with the ICO and the work on the game.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Judging about the screenshot in the game there will be 5 classes of characters.
I would like to see more screenshots from the game.
Video gameplay would be more interesting.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Given that the holding of PVP battles and clan wars will cost a certain number of tokens, it is possible for the victory in them will be given a reward in the form of tokens.
It is a logical assumption. Thus, the winner will receive a refund of money spent.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

I think it would be good if the project participated in some conference related to the games on the blockchain. I heard that such conferences have already been held several times.
I am sure that the team will deal with this after the release of the game. At the moment they are very busy with the ICO and the work on the game.
All right, you first need to finish product development and conduct ICO, then proceed to targeted marketing.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

I think that all investors are hoping for a successful start of the project, so they are thinking in advance about how to achieve listing on a large exchange.
I think that serious investors are not in a hurry. They consider the project's prospects for several years ahead but not months.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

It seems to me that those who manipulate want people to stop investing in ICO. Perhaps they want only large investors to invest in ICO. Therefore, it is important to create a situation when investments in new cryptocurrencies seem to be unprofitable.
Interesting idea! Many of the major players in the traditional financial sector are negative about the crypto because they feel a great deal of competition.
I hope the influence of these people will gradually fall in all areas.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Many people are radically concerned with adding changes to the work of the blockchain and to the work of applications. Therefore, there may be a lot of disagreement in the community after changing the balance even if the changes were approved by most users.
I also think that making changes has a number of ideological problems associated with the essence of the blockchain. I think that the community of players together with the developers will come up with a good way out of such situations in the future.
Perhaps this game will be a novice in solving such problems and the experience of developers in this will have an impact on the entire future industry of blockchain-based games.
If the team can convert this experience into money, then it will be a huge success.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

It is a logical assumption. Thus, the winner will receive a refund of money spent.
I think this will be one of the elements that will make up the economy of the game. It would be nice to know more accurate information about the economic concept of the game.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I think that all investors are hoping for a successful start of the project, so they are thinking in advance about how to achieve listing on a large exchange.
I think that serious investors are not in a hurry. They consider the project's prospects for several years ahead but not months.
Every investor has his own planning horizon and not every investor can keep money in one asset for more than a year. Some are in a liquidity deficit due to a deep correction in the market.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

I think the following changes in the development strategy will be adopted after the ICO has ended and the team will know how much money they have.
3 months is a significant period in the crypto market a lot can change during this period.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

This situation is fair when investments are made in a working project. When investments are made in a startup, the initial months of project development (the first year) are crucial.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Every investor has his own planning horizon and not every investor can keep money in one asset for more than a year. Some are in a liquidity deficit due to a deep correction in the market.
The correction was long enough, it seems to me that we should talk about those investors who have successfully overcome it.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Probably you have little experience in the crypto. Here all terms are greatly reduced relative to traditional markets.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Interesting idea! Many of the major players in the traditional financial sector are negative about the crypto because they feel a great deal of competition.
I hope the influence of these people will gradually fall in all areas.
Unfortunately, we all see how much influence regulators have. And all these regulators belong to the traditional financial market.
If you look at the trend, it is positive in this matter. In a few years it is possible that this influence will eventually decrease.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

I think this will be one of the elements that will make up the economy of the game. It would be nice to know more accurate information about the economic concept of the game.
At this stage, no one will reveal such secrets. These are features, maybe they can be copied by competitors. So wait for the release of the game and you will see all the information there.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

The rate of access to the global market and the global level of popularity will depend on the amount of funds raised. The basic strategy of the project is clear even now.
I think the project will collect an amount much higher than the soft cap. The project received a rating 4.7 on ICOBench, this is a good signal for investors.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

If the team can convert this experience into money, then it will be a huge success.
Who knows, maybe this local project will grow into something more global.
Even if this project will be just profitable, it will already suit me as an investor  Cool
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

They criticize cryptocurrencies, but they themselves often invest in startups. This is very similar to the struggle with competitors in the form of ordinary users of cryptocurrencies. They don’t want someone to earn anything other than them.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

The correction was long enough, it seems to me that we should talk about those investors who have successfully overcome it.
I do not know what the ratio is between the old market participants and the new ones, but I hope the number of new participants will grow. This will allow the entire market to increase capitalization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: