Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

I think this Chinese holiday does not have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin I see bitcoin prices are still as stable as yesterday

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

I think this Chinese holiday does not have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin I see bitcoin prices are still as stable as yesterday
yeah, I think so too. seen from the price developments on trading sites that began to rise again
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

It seems that it will not affect the bitcoin price because I see today there is a bitcoin price increase and hopefully it will continue to happen.
fudil

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

Maybe in a big day sepet this is the increase in and also there we should be more careful in the digital world, crypto and the trading, let's see, I'm not proud of this positive growth.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

There seem to be a dip before chinese new year in 2017, and btc recovered strongly after that.

But btc is more mainstream now. don't think it will follow past trend.

As we will look to the trend of bitcoin before Chinese New Year, it was dwon but after the holiday it seems that bitcoin price is slowly increasing up to $11,349 but after a day only it decreases again up to $10,633.20 now. I guess Chinese New Year did not really affect the bitcoin price correction.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

It is possible that the New Year holidays in China do affect the bitcoine course before their offensive. We see that in the period of the holidays and immediately after them, that is after February 16, bitcoin is gaining rather good value and now its price, according to CoinMarketCap is 11 047 dollars, which is already quite good compared to the six thousand to which bitcoin recently fell.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

I think the holidays in China very little affect the price of bitcoin. It is true that it has a great influence on China over transactions and price oscillations. The main factor for this price drop is the ban on transactions and exchanges in China.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Well absolutely it will affect due to the increased trading and withdrawals but not at all slight changes will be observed regarding to the prices of altcoins and bitcoins.
mrkahharov

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

i guess after Chineese Holiday the price of BTC incredible rising ups!

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

I think that the Chinese New Year holidays in mid-February still affect the containment of bitcoin prices. However, now there are a lot of factors that affect the price of bitcoin. Not the last role, except for deliberately spreading false information about the crypto currency, is the presence of significant drawbacks of bitcoin - slow transactions and too high commission fees.

I agree wth you. There are far more other reasons that can influence Bitcoin, mainly national government regulations, public popularity of cryptos and acceptance of the currency in everyday life, scandals in crypto world, whatsoever. Chinese crypto market is certainly huge and it must make an  impact on the world crypto market.
But people also  like to explain, rationalize and interpret unknown and  scary things for themselves. If you are uncertain  about your financial decision made and the times  are dip for your investment, there always come a  story like with a Chinese New Year that can explain the price fluctuations and bring relief and hope that there will be A HAPPY END of the story and the substantial rise will come. Even better than before
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

In my opinion. it will affect the price as many Chinese will be going on holiday and probably they will pull out their money, but worry not the bitcoin price will be stable again. There is a dip in bitcoin price whenever a holiday is ahead. When bitcoin price falls just have the patience for the market to recover. I think the market volume is increasing and altcoins volume are increasing we need to stabil bitcoin!
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

if we look trends of all past 3-4 years and also this year too , it shows at this time period it always dips .
dont know exact reason though , bcoz i dont think how a new year can cause this , hope someone can explain it more better .
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

The price usually falls when the Chinese merge from the market and go to celebrate the new year,this is not a very good period not only for the cryptocurrency,but also for the entire economic market.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

it seems that a change is sure to happen when the Chinese holiday takes place, but I do not think it will affect too much and when the holiday ends I hope everything will go to the moon.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Will chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price ? Probably not very influential in this chinese new year but there is a slight increase in china's new year is about 2% just for all altcoins in crypto.
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

When is Chinese new holidays?

rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Yes will be affect you can see before chinese new year price drop but now step by step recovered
because china investor it so much
just waiting to right way
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

Undoubtedly, the Chinese New Year is making its corrections, but in March the situation is stabilizing and I hope it will go up.
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

I think there will be no impact, after all, it has been very few people involved, most of them are from other countries. Digital money grows long in a free country.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I think that the impact of the Chinese New Year on the crypto market is very small. But I agree with you that in March the price of coins will go up. Correction lasts for a long time and people are already tired of watching how their investment portfolios are bleeding. I'm waiting for crypto spring too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: