Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Yes, this kind of situation happening is look like from the last year so chinese investors has a big impact on cryptocurrency market, but as of now prices are still not moving forward and there's even price decrease from time to time so i think this time the market of crypto become larger and shares of chinese investors become a bit smaller compared last year and with that we can assume that their impact become lesser as well.
that is,last year at the same time, there was the same hard fall. Growth as far as I remember last year, on some began in the fall. The air went still later the cue ball into growth. After the problems with the crypto seals

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

I don't think it will really have any affect on the prices in China from my understanding - although if people are worried that it will be completely cut off or don't understand the current situation, I suppose there might be a dip
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

During the holidays, many people are not here but to leave, drawing money, this should not be a good thing, right?
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

It is not clear what is more influenced by the rest of the Chinese or time, in September, too, as if the new year begins, many financial markets sum up, hence the big movements, just as now. The market is chewing on and going on.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Chinese new year is clearly affecting Bitcoin prices in large way most of blockchain development in south-east Asia is on halt like staff is on holidays so we can expect to come back very soon once new years end
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Chinese new year was end! But I dont see green market, also BTC, I think it dont depends from holidays!
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

The Chinese New Year really has a significant impact on the rates of cryptocurrencies as well as Bitcoin as you can see that China is currently the largest concentration of cryptos in the world. It is presently in March 2018, but the cryptocurrencies market is still affected by the Chinese New Year because the event has not ended. The market is expected to rebound in mid-March.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

You are right, it will affect the price of Bitcoin not only bitcoin i think it will affect all or many the coins.
Always expect that when big holidays are coming the price of the coin will be affected, but it will recover again.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

The Chinese New Year really has a significant impact on the rates of cryptocurrencies as well as Bitcoin as you can see that China is currently the largest concentration of cryptos in the world. It is presently in March 2018, but the cryptocurrencies market is still affected by the Chinese New Year because the event has not ended. The market is expected to rebound in mid-March.

After the 21st of February I have noticed that significant dump also in the market of bitcoin and all other altcoins as well. However, in the mean time of Chinese new year holidays really takes the bitcoin and alts price it 11k back and dumped down after that.

Yesterday onwards again bitcoin price alone starts bump in the market. I expect this bump should march to 15k USD back again.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
If there were special holiday seasons then it is always affect the price of Bitcoin just like what happened last year during Christmas and New Year. People might be taking some of their funds for the special season to spend of and everyone will follow so as a results the price will going to go down. I think it is not a coincidence that it happens when Bitcoin was about to fly to the moon but instead stopped by the special seasons and never got back up again as what does happen until today.

tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price  because Asian market participants are considered cashing in their virtual currency to buy gifts for the holiday season.
and I hope after the new Chinese holiday bitcoin prices can rise again ..

Zen69

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price  because Asian market participants are considered cashing in their virtual currency to buy gifts for the holiday season.
and I hope after the new Chinese holiday bitcoin prices can rise again ..

That's exactly what I am thinking. And the current situation proves it is correct.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Given that the Chinese authorities are increasingly tightening the nuts in relation to exchanges and traders, I think in the near future, China will cease to be the leader in the crypt world. Accordingly, the holidays will not affect the price of the crypto currency.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Given that the Chinese authorities are increasingly tightening the nuts in relation to exchanges and traders, I think in the near future, China will cease to be the leader in the crypt world. Accordingly, the holidays will not affect the price of the crypto currency.

We saw changes when it comes to user volume of chinese people who are using cryptocurrnency and I think another  holidays of chinese people will have no huge impact on cryptomarket since the corrections are done already I think, its time to go up for now.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

China to some extent has an impact on the cryptocurrency market!  But the holidays passed, and major changes are not observed! So the holidays did not strongly affect the cryptocurrency market! Waiting for when everything will be green on the exchanges! It seems to me that the start of good growth in 2018 will be may and June! The second start will be in autumn around October
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

yeah, it always can affect the price as many Chinese will be going on holiday and probably they will pull out their money, but worry not the btc price will be stable again. Maybe a little bit changes, because as we know, in the past weeks the btc becomes down but before the Chinese NY the price elevated again and now it reaches about 10,000$ and up... When btc price falls just have the patience for the market to recover no doubt.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

yes they already influence and perhaps the fact that China is spinning the nuts and started rethinking on the market, and so the price has risen. there is a decision as to where, Growth will be as soon as the common interest passes into a positive mess.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

China to some extent has an impact on the cryptocurrency market!  But the holidays passed, and major changes are not observed! So the holidays did not strongly affect the cryptocurrency market! Waiting for when everything will be green on the exchanges! It seems to me that the start of good growth in 2018 will be may and June! The second start will be in autumn around October
n Germany, recognized as bitlock by official means of payment, but this news did not very much raise the market. Hotch some alto at least began to grow up.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

It may or may not affect the price of Bitcoin as what really affects prices are news sentimants. Just like the news about the regulation of ICO in South Korea and China's purported ban on Bitcoin these are the type of sentiments that affects price.But holidays may affect the price just a little.
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

The Chinese authorities began to limit the turnover of the Crypto-currency. The actions of the Chinese authorities have had such a significant impact on the exchange rates because two-thirds of all the bitcoins are declining in this country. Therefore, I think that even without holidays this country influences bitcoin greatly. And the holidays are not important here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: