Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:12:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3451 times)
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
Many say that Bitcoin has a future of development and that it will soon be accepted in many countries, and there are more investors interested in Bitcoin than in the future, I think there will be more people investing in Bitcoin in 2018
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

The wild price swings for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still a mystery. ... are invested for the long term, were expected to stabilize bitcoin's price movements.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

Although bitcoin prices are currently declining, i think this is still stable.
This is a challenge for bitcoin users who are currently panicked by the circumstances, in a few weeks i see bitcoin prices have shown an increase, although not significant.
We should all be optimistic that bitcoin values ​​will rise again and reach the highest peak.
Yes, I think so because bitcoin is like life and not everything goes smoothly or straight there must be a constraint or a decline, so I'm sure someday there will be a return and walapaun will be stable. I think the price is high. So stay optimistic under any circumstances on bitcoin because bitcoin has helped us, especially in finance so let whatever happens remains positive and optimistic.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

If the price is compared to altcoin, then the answer is yes. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoin

But the Bitcoin price is never stable when compared to the FIAT currency
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

Every one of us continue trusting that bitcoin esteem will be settled and feels incredible that the incentive inside this couple of weeks has been increment however not that much. Ventures by step and it truly looks great. Regardless of whether continues expanding, however it difficult to decided the soundness rate in light of the fact that the cost were extremely eccentric it can be change in a moment and it might be increment and all of a sudden diminishing once more.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.

Yes but we can predict, if we are going to talk about the status of bitcoin it is stabilizes but the price is unstable. We consider that changes is the only one stable but the changes in bitcoin is great enough for us because the price is going higher. Cryptocurrencies rates increment every month, and we are lucky enough to double it up. The thing that we are going to do it to continue trust bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

As of now bitcoin prices never stabilizes because it fluctuates rapidly and it is the most volatile currency. If the volatility period of bitcoin is over, then it will become stable. Bitcoin price's high volatility is a result of uncontrolled speculation brought by both positive and negative factors. One possibility of controlling the price volatility of bitcoin is to put it under regulatory authority but that might not be possible because it is decentralized nature. 
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

If we say bitcoin price has stabilized, we are forgetting the set limit of bitcoins to be available and also the increasing mining difficulty as we approached the limit and the question, 'will 10k USD price will be viable for miners to continue mining?'.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:44 AM

Stabilization of Bitcoin price will be a long way off. It will continue to be volatile until all the major governments in the world have decided on their regulations on cryptocurrencies.

Once this uncertainties have been cleared up, it will be easier for BTC to find its true price. But i suspect there will still be volatility even when that happens.

But this is the beauty of the game and how millions can be made. If there is no volatility, there wont be any traders who will be interested in this market and we wont see enough interest in this market.

Volatility is a double edge sword.. so for those we can live with this volatility, we will surely be rewarded in the future. HODL..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

I think that the price of Bitcoin about 10000USD is quite normal and adequate in addition to the position of this currency on the market. If the price will go up much further then I suppose it will fall back.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

heh from 12 k to 9.5k and then to 10.5k
in a very short time
how can we call it a stabilization?!
I remember when it was like 4-4.2k very long time.. that was a stable time...
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

in a very short time

Bitcoin price had never been stable, I do agree that the price of bitcoin fluctuates wildly, though somehow, the fluctuation range stabilizes .  Probably that is OP wanted to convey.  Though I believe that from here there is no other way for Bitcoin but to increase in price.  FUD effect  is somehow gone now and a new phase of bitcoin is starting, that is bitcoin being bullish. So I believe that Bitcoin will start to recover its price soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

in a very short time

Yes that was stable time for long period now its consider when price is in almost same range for weekly level. Price is now very unpredictable and as such its sometimes hard to predict outcome price for next day. Many factor now influence on price and many are using media to place good and bad news about bitcoin and in this way try to manipulate with price. We saw that every time we see bad news price goes down and with good one price recover or go high for the moment.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

If the price is compared to altcoin, then the answer is yes. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoin

But the Bitcoin price is never stable when compared to the FIAT currency
Fiat is controlled, so you cannot compare a decentralized market to a centralized market and that is what makes the idea of cryptocurrency fun anyway.

With bitcoin leading the market almost 99% of the time, except for some few altcoins that may get pumped, BTC has shown huge sign of strength with a lot of altcoins being affected with her price action. For those who may love trading though, trading against fiat really makes a lot of sense considering the price fluctuation of the general market.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

in a very short time

Yes that was stable time for long period now its consider when price is in almost same range for weekly level. Price is now very unpredictable and as such its sometimes hard to predict outcome price for next day. Many factor now influence on price and many are using media to place good and bad news about bitcoin and in this way try to manipulate with price. We saw that every time we see bad news price goes down and with good one price recover or go high for the moment.

Yes now the bitcoin price depends on media news if they promote positively the price will increase and if they tell anything negative about bitcoin suddenly it will come down. people will not do any research what media people are telling is right or wrong. they take sudden decisions and it will affect bitcoin price. I think now onwards the bitcoin price will never be stable for a long time.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

And now it has come to this.
News really affects a lot specially when you are holding a lot.  Sad
It is hard to get a grip of something when you it is falling which could have been a profit from there.
2k lost again in just a snap. Why now it is hard to make it higher while the downside can make impact in just an instant.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

in a very short time

Yes now the bitcoin price depends on media news if they promote positively the price will increase and if they tell anything negative about bitcoin suddenly it will come down. people will not do any research what media people are telling is right or wrong. they take sudden decisions and it will affect bitcoin price. I think now onwards the bitcoin price will never be stable for a long time.
Not only with bitcoin, everywhere media has got a big power to change anything. As bitcoin is a. Speculative thing, it becomes much easier for media to manipulate as they plan through negative spreading. At present stability gain is taking place to cross the $12000 mark, because for a longer time the price is fluctuating between $10000 - $12000

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Good news doesn't impact the price anymore, and it is like that since waaay back (2013-2014'ish times). Negativity however still impacts the market, which is funny and quite pathetic at the same time. And yes, main reason the mainstream media is able to affect this market is because of how ignorant and lazy people are. If you even invested a few minutes of your time to research the subject of an article, it more often than not will result in some interesting facts that the article is trying to hide, or trying to bend so that you consider it to be negative. Ignorance is the root of all problems here, that's for sure.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

We'll see.
Many say that Bitcoin has a future of development and that it will soon be accepted in many countries, and there are more investors interested in Bitcoin than in the future, I think there will be more people investing in Bitcoin in 2018
Yes bitcoin is the future maker and in future bitcoin will be high and unique currency that will make people rich. People are investing more and more in bitcoin because now bitcoin has become very popular and it is being use by ever second person, because super markets are now accepting bitcoin payment so they find it easier and convenient to pay the bills using bitcoin. 2018 will make price of bitcoin go higher and it is supposed cross 30k this year I think, no stability in price can be more than this as well.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

I think that the price has already stabilized and there will be further growth.
Yeah you make sense Its because people involve bitcoin was continue to grow and this is the reason that the bitcoin was stable.We should be positive for bitcoin so that we always push it to make the bitcoin continues to rise.
Bitcoin's price will never be stable let us accept that fact as it won't change even if the government will regulate it. As long as the market it dominated and controlled by whales we won't see Bitcoin become stable as they are the primary movers of it. It is not like a stock of a company where the biggest portion is being owned by the company itself, the public float for a stock company is lesser than 50% while in Bitcoin most of the controlled position is from rich whales, that is why Bitcoin moving in thousands of dollars in terms of value.

In long term bitcoin price will never be stable but in short one price can be stable. Look at the current market price everything is almost stable with small price change in both up and down. This is stable price and in short term this represent stable one. But it we look in year graph then price is highly variable in all fields and we saw this last year when price went 20x times high then in start of the year.
As long as demand keeps increasing, I expect the value of bitcoin to keep going up and same applies to increase in supply and downtrend.

Bitcoin though still have a lot of room to grow and with the development that could generate more interest and adoption, I totally believe in more bullish moves ahead for bitcoin. I can relate with the consideration of a stable price comparing to the uptrend and downtrend anyway, but one way or the other a decision will still have to be made soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: