Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3449 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

We are a long way to see BTC or any crypto currency have a stable price. Volatility is really a symptom of a very young enterprise. Then again, if you want to see a less downward movement in the price of BTC you will see it in about the late 3rd quarter or 4th quarter. Many still believe in btc so am i.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

I think the day, when Bitcoin price will became stable - is the death day for all of us, traders, because we earn money from this volatility, and if its gone - we are gone as well.
Vv can not worry about it. Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currency will never be stable. It simply can not be stable by nature, because it is not regulated and is formed only on the basis of supply and demand. Demand and supply are never permanent. Over time, if the price of bitcoin grows, its volatility will increase, this will be facilitated by the presence of a large amplitude for price fluctuations. So in the future it will be fun.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:31 AM

You should ask yourself the reason behind such price stagnancy (rather than stabilization). Volumes are LOW. Investors are holding their position watching for what's going to happen, ready to dump if it's going below 6k and to buy if it steps above 8k.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

It is not only American government that is working on setting up the bitcoin's regulations. The Gibraltar authorities will be the first ones to suggest them.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

If Bitcoin's price appears stable, it is definitely temporary. What follows would either be a dump or a pump. What is certain is that the price of Bitcoin right now is still very volatile. The demand of the world is still moving high and low, causing turbulence in the price of Bitcoin. Stability will come later on when the bigger part of the world is already adopting Bitcoin. That's also when the price of Bitcoin is already reaching by the hundreds of thousands.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

When it comes to bitcoins or altcoin, we can not say they are stable, because their prices are always fluctuating and constantly changing so they are always unstable no  stabilizes  may be hight may be down
We have a little improvement in the market today as the value moved from 6.4k dollar to the price of almost 6.8k dollar which is a good achievement at this stage because the market is low and we need improvement regardless of the quantity. The Bitcoin market will be a stable market if people adopt it fully become a permanent user of Bitcoin, it needs promotions which will attract more people.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

When it comes to bitcoins or altcoin, we can not say they are stable, because their prices are always fluctuating and constantly changing so they are always unstable no  stabilizes  may be hight may be down
We have a little improvement in the market today as the value moved from 6.4k dollar to the price of almost 6.8k dollar which is a good achievement at this stage because the market is low and we need improvement regardless of the quantity. The Bitcoin market will be a stable market if people adopt it fully become a permanent user of Bitcoin, it needs promotions which will attract more people.
The movement of bitcoin is not that good because it is forming a bear flag which means a possible dump for the market and i think that it is safe to convert our bitcoin to USDT and wait for the dump and buy bitcoin when the dump occurs, it is better to be safe than sorry and this pump is just like a temporary pump to test the resistance.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
I agree with you it’s true we don’t know is it bitcoin’s stability or not. Because no one control bitcoin’s price stability. And if it’s stable I'm sure it won’t last long.

We dont know when will be bitcoin become stable, but I think bitcoins price will not be stable, theres no thrill anymore if bitcoin will have a fixed price, but as of now bitcoin stay at $5000+. The thrill will be gone if it has a fixed price.
yeah I also admit that the price of bitcoin is not stable and volatility is there on daily basis. You can say that the price is stuck between $6000 and $7000 for some time. There is no stability in the price and we may see big pump or dump in the near future. Mostly the price is normal and little bit fluctuation is good for bitcoin investors. They can take advantage of these corrections.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

We are a long way to see BTC or any crypto currency have a stable price. Volatility is really a symptom of a very young enterprise. Then again, if you want to see a less downward movement in the price of BTC you will see it in about the late 3rd quarter or 4th quarter. Many still believe in btc so am i.
I have never seen stability in bitcoin price since August 2017. Up and down again and again and in the end of 2017 big bump in the price but just after some time big dip in the price and now it is hanged between $6 and $7k. But one thing is good that new investors can buy bitcoin in these days due to low price. May they never find this opportunity in the future.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

The bitcoin course will turn down after a small fortification. In this case, as before, the first target is the mark of $ 6,500, and then the psychological level of $ 6,000. The decrease in bitcoin still remains the actual scenario and in the current conditions the most probable one.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I think bitcoin will drop down to $ 5000 and then bounce to the price of $ 10,000, so I'm patient waiting for bitcoin prices to drop to $ 5000
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

I think It's hard to believe maybe it just has a hard time for its increased value at this point. It is highly unlikely for the price to become stagnant because Bitcoin is naturally unstable. Fluctuations are always expected to occur. Ups and downs are happening even though some are not clearly visible. Eventually its market value will increase and that is reason enough to invest now. Maybe in the future butcoin will more stable, If the market demand is increasing
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

No, the price of bitcoin can't be stable,price of bitcoin frustrates daily, and that is the natural of crypto currency, the price is up and down trends, you invest when the price is down and you sell your investment when the price is up, and make enough margin.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

I believe that for now in the time which we have right now the Bitcoin price stability is a myth, just like 100 non scam ICOs, because this is just that thing, that attracts us in crypto - its volatility.
kiselev

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

I think we will have some stability with time. Once all bitcoins are mined, very few will sell and thus prices will be stable.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

There's too much manipulation in the market,  I don't think bitcoin can be stable for now
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

The crypto-currency market has high volatility. One of the main reasons for such extreme volatility is the lack of liquidity. The volume of daily trading bitcoin and other major coins significantly decreased after a major correction in January, along with the price of bitcoin
Stability depends upon the strength of the source; if the strength is fine then it is stable while it is unstable if the strength is not fine. We know that the strength of Bitcoin is good but affects by the demand of people. The demand of people is responsible for the strength of Bitcoin, with increase in demand generally increases the market price and hence the market gains stability but sudden changes in demand make the Bitcoin unstable.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I think the bitcoin prices are unstable and are now decreasing. If you feel that this is stable then the answer is no. it's because of the bitcoin price volatility. No need to worry. and stay patient until the hike.

The prices of all the cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are swinging now. I am watching the market fluctuations and check the charts often - neither progress nor great regress. I am waiting when November comes and brings us good news.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Bitcoin of price set not. Any time coins of the price increases again at any time coins of the price reduced. However, coins of the price of additional should staff coins the sell make. Again, some of coins are more than the price of sell to the give. In the being BTC, ether, dollar etc. Finally the Bitcoin of price set is not change.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

look like bitcoin price stabilizes  at the price of 6000 dollars to 7000 dollars there is no much movement for bull run we may expect in the coming future by this year-end market prices may touch previous all-time high prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: