Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell][in stock] HashBuster ASIC Miners  (Read 72000 times)
HashBuster.com (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 01:04:07 PM by HashBuster.com

Greetings!

HashBuster team glad to announce HashBuster ASIC miners available for immediate order and delivery.

HashBuster Alpha miner based on 72 avalon2 chips.

• 75+ Ghash/s standard speed.
  • Master modules cam run without PC connection.
  • Slave module can be connected directly to any PC or master module via USB cable.
  • Adjustable digital VRM for easy OC.
  • Built in thermal sensor.
  • Overheating protection.
  • Thermally enhanced PCB.
  • 2 FAN connectors.
  • Power bad LED indicator.
  • RGB LED status indicator.
  • Comes with heatsink installed.

Master module:
  • ARM CPU Module.
  • 100Mb/s Ethernet connectivity.
  • Fully Featured Debian Linux.
  • 2 USB Host Connectors for slave modules connection or any usb devices like wifi dongle or usb pendrive.
  • Up to 7 slave modules can be controlled by master module via USB hub.
http://imageshack.com/a/img163/2897/g4or.png

Slave module:
  • Can be connected directly to any PC or master module via USB cable.
http://imageshack.com/a/img823/4352/7e1v.png

Package includes:
  • Assembled miner PCB with heatsink installed

Please note that miner comes with no fan, PSU and casing.

Software:
Master devices does need any additional software to run. Miner settings can be edited by connecting to the device by SSH or web interface.
Slave modules requires modified cgminer to run.

Product usage notes:
Alpha miner requires ATX PSU with 2 6pin power connectors.
If you are using standalone ATX PSU please make sure that some base load is applied to 5V line. It can be done by connecting an old CD/HDD to molex connector.
Failure to provide base load on 5V line may lead to high voltage spikes that can break miner and wont be covered by the warranty.
Miner must be cooled with a fan. Failure to provide adequate cooling may lead to miner damage.
5% mining speed variance is allowed. But mostly speed is a little higher than 75gh.

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 HBA 0: 2425MHz 99% 0C | 76.59G/76.28Gh/s | A:138304 R:640 HW:1888 WU:1051.1/m
 HBA 1: 2425MHz 99% 0C | 77.28G/76.73Gh/s | A:148352 R:384 HW:1702 WU:1058.8/m
 HBA 2: 2425MHz 99% 0C | 79.57G/77.23Gh/s | A:144768 R: 64 HW:2671 WU:1058.3/m
 HBA 3: 2425MHz 99% 0C | 72.86G/76.82Gh/s | A:135552 R:512 HW:1917 WU:1058.4/m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivery:
  • We ship international orders on Monday and Friday. Domestic shipments within Ukraine are processed within 2 business days after the order
  • DHL worldwide delivery 0.15btc
  • Ukraine delivery free of charge

Price:
1 pcs   1.25BTC
2+ pcs 1.15BTC
5+ pcs 1.00BTC

For master module please add 0.12btc.

More details via PM or email: contact@hashbuster.com

To order: contact@hashbuster.com

http://imageshack.com/a/img534/6616/6sss.jpg

Obsolete products:
HashBuster Micro miner based on 9 bitfury chips.

• 75+ Ghash/s standard speed.
  • Master modules cam run without PC connection.
  • Slave module can be connected directly to any PC or master module via USB cable.
  • Adjustable digital VRM for easy OC.
  • Built in thermal sensor.
  • Overheating protection.
  • Thermally enhanced PCB.
  • 2 FAN connectors.
  • Comes with heatsink.

http://imageshack.com/a/img822/9100/0eda.jpg

Package includes:
  • Assembled miner PCB
  • Power connector
  • USB cable

Please note that miner comes with no fan, heatsink and casing.

Software:
Devices are officially supported by the latest bfgminer. Many thanks to Luke Dashjr!
To compile and run:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer
cd bfgminer
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-hashbusterusb
make
./bfgminer -o mining.eligius.st:3334 -O x

Product usage notes:
Micro miner requires 12V 4A+ PSU. AC/DC adapter with 5.5x2.5mm connector or ATX PSU can be used for powering the device.
If you are using standalone ATX PSU please make sure that some base load is applied to 5V line. It can be done by connecting an old CD/HDD to molex connector.
Failure to provide base load on 5V line may lead to high voltage spikes that can break miner and wont be covered by the warranty.
We recommend to install heatsink on the back side of the board. Using the fan is a mandatory.

Overclocking and voltage control:
Micro miner has digital VRM for convenient overclocking and voltage control. By default it use 0.87V and can be adjusted within 0.6-0.87 range.
To access voltage range up to 1.1V unique unlock code must be applied. Please note that using the unlock code voids device warranty.

Delivery:
  • We ship international orders on Monday and Friday. Domestic shipments within Ukraine are processed within 2 business days after the order
  • EMS worldwide delivery 0.06BTC for up to 3pcs. DHL worldwide delivery 0.12 for up to 3pcs. Over 3pcs additional shipping fee will be applied
  • Ukraine delivery free of charge

Price:
Out of Stock
1+ pcs   1.0BTC
10+ pcs 0.9BTC
20+ pcs 0.8BTC

PCBs without soldered ASIC chip: 0.15BTC (accessories are not included)

More details via PM or email: contact@hashbuster.com

To order: contact@hashbuster.com

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/600/gudm.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9619/43n5.jpg
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9580/t92r.jpg

HashBuster Nano miner based on one bitfury chip.
  • 2.5+ Ghash/s speed. In most situations (no overheating and good power supply) it produce 2.5-2.9 Ghash/s.
  • No control unit required (like raspberry pi). Can be connected directly to any PC via USB cable.
  • Bootloader based firmware for easy update.
  • Adjustable voltage regulator for easy OC.
  • Optional thermal sensor.
  • FAN connector.
  • Adjustable fan speed via cgminer or automatic adjustment if thermal sensor is installed.
  • Wide range of operating voltage (5v to 15v). Optimal is 12v.
  • Optional cascading.
  • Mounting holes for easy stacking.
  • Enforced USB outlet.

Software:
Devices are officially supported by bfgminer. Many thanks to Luke Dashjr!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5963/hrmr.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:43:05 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 12:44:38 PM by jdebunt

looks like a nice product, but i guess a review would do your product well (also in tems of sales).

I'ld be glad to review a free demo unit for you and if it's actually good, i can write up a seperate article for cryptocoinsnews aswell (ive had several of my articles published there).

Just PM me should you be interested Smiley

Keep in mind : you are a junior member here, Your domain info isn't reassuring to most people either :

Updated Date: 07-sep-2013
Creation Date: 23-jun-2011
Expiration Date: 23-jun-2014

and it's also whoisprotected, so we can't look up any of the information of the company that way.

Your site www.hashbuster.com also redirects to this bitcointalk thread aswell.

So if you are really claiming to be legit, get me a free demo unit & i'll review it to give you credibility.

HashBuster.com (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

We can provide you a good rebate for a review after it will be written but we do not send free devices upfront.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 03:45:52 PM

We can provide you a good rebate for a review after it will be written but we do not send free devices upfront.

Understandably, i'll wait to see if anyone from this forum orders & receives their product then to do an in-depth review at a later time Smiley
tk1337

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:14:17 PM

Keep in mind : you are a junior member here, Your domain info isn't reassuring to most people either :

Updated Date: 07-sep-2013
Creation Date: 23-jun-2011
Expiration Date: 23-jun-2014

and it's also whoisprotected, so we can't look up any of the information of the company that way.

Your site www.hashbuster.com also redirects to this bitcointalk thread as well.

I will have to agree with the above statements, the website redirect is not assuring at all. Perhaps you could provide more information about the company?

Also, I may be interested, but the payment would have to be escrowed & since there's questionable credibility on your side, I wouldn't be willing to pay for the escrow.

Though, very interesting product, I hope it's legit. As for the product itself, you stated doesn't need a control unit, however it's not being connected to a network from the card itself, so I imagine that you would need a computer (laptop, pc, or raspberry pi) it looks like you would still need a device to control it, correct?

Edit: A little bit of googling brought me to:
https://gust.com/c/seolvit

Which then brought me to:
http://seolvit.wix.com/hexa

Neither of which is very convincing unfortunately.
HashBuster.com (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:20:46 AM

We understand your concerns regarding our credibility as we are new on the miners market. Reputable escrow is accepted also we have already shipped some devices and reviews will be published soon that will bring more confidence in our product.
Regarding the mentioned websites we have no relation to it. Probably some of our resellers created it. Official website is: hashbuster.com that will be updated soon with more technical info, miner sources and firmwares.
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 05:34:56 PM

Hy,

Very expensive for 2,5-2,9GH

The power dont comes over USB and it need 3-5 W...

The new Bitfury Miner NanoFury NF1 has a better price... 0.4 BTC. The only thing is, they dont shipping now...

HighCommander

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:19:34 PM

Hi,

2.5gh/s for 1.5 btc? ahaha  Grin Where are you coming with these prices? It is so expensive that with current difficulty it will never pay itself back.

0.4btc/piece is somewhat reasonable.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:04:58 PM

Hi,

2.5gh/s for 1.5 btc? ahaha  Grin Where are you coming with these prices? It is so expensive that with current difficulty it will never pay itself back.

0.4btc/piece is somewhat reasonable.

I'd bu y at this price Smiley
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:45:03 AM

interested ! Few questions:

1) Does it run smooth with BFGminer and/or CGminer?

1b) Do you have screenshots of the hashingpower/preformance on BFG/CGminer? please post them. Thanks.

2) Does it come with installationinstruction/manual?
bspurloc

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:26:27 PM

No Overheating but requires a huge fan?
yet there are no heat sinks for the fan to actually cool...

What function does this fan server?
The pictured setup these fans arent really doing much...
vpereira

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:54:53 AM

bump! I would like to see some pictures as well

interested ! Few questions:

1) Does it run smooth with BFGminer and/or CGminer?

1b) Do you have screenshots of the hashingpower/preformance on BFG/CGminer? please post them. Thanks.

2) Does it come with installationinstruction/manual?
vpereira

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:35:49 AM

any news about it or is it a scam? does anybody bought it and received it!
wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:38:36 AM

This is NO scam. I ordered 3 pieces, decent communication, payment went well, package shipped last friday with DHL trackingnumber. Everything fine so far, expect to receive package around tuesday/wednesday.
zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

This is NO scam. I ordered 3 pieces, decent communication, payment went well, package shipped last friday with DHL trackingnumber. Everything fine so far, expect to receive package around tuesday/wednesday.
Can you make some pictures of this. I am also interested, but 1.4 BTC for 2.6 GH/s as a thinl to thing about Sad

wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:07:03 PM

Can you make some pictures of this. I am also interested, but 1.4 BTC for 2.6 GH/s as a thinl to thing about Sad

I will post pictures as soon as they arrive. Few days later I will post a full review.

Screen of DHL tracking:
LilGhost

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:02:40 PM

Buying 8 ASICMiner Block Erupters would have the same ROI as this. 8 block erupters at 21 dollars each would cost about $168 off of amazon. Which is a little less than 1.4 BTC in USD. That being said 8 Block Erupters even only mining at 330 MH/s would = 2.64 GH/s. Now, block erupters mine faster than this in my experience. I see about 333-334 out of mine. So we'll say 333.5 * 8 and that = 2.668 GH/s.
So, in summary, you're better to just buy some block erupters off of amazon than fumble around with these people you don't know selling something with a little worse ROI.

Just my 2 cents from the mathematical side of things.
vpereira

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:09:06 PM

whats not clear is how to mine it? does it get recognized as icarus and hence is supported by cgminer? so many open questions while an erupter costs 0.17 btc....
Hippievogel

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:33:10 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 11:02:37 PM by Hippievogel

Buying 8 ASICMiner Block Erupters would have the same ROI as this. 8 block erupters at 21 dollars each would cost about $168 off of amazon. Which is a little less than 1.4 BTC in USD. That being said 8 Block Erupters even only mining at 330 MH/s would = 2.64 GH/s. Now, block erupters mine faster than this in my experience. I see about 333-334 out of mine. So we'll say 333.5 * 8 and that = 2.668 GH/s.
So, in summary, you're better to just buy some block erupters off of amazon than fumble around with these people you don't know selling something with a little worse ROI.

Just my 2 cents from the mathematical side of things.

One question for you sire,
Are u plugging your block erupters in to some thin air our are you stealing the usb hubs?
And this hash buster has way better watts/mhash ratio and way higher than the usb erupter's . 16 watts for 2,7ghash or 5 watts for 2.65.
just my 2 satoshi's
vpereira

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:41:25 AM

and how you will plugin your hasbuster? with which software you will mine?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: