Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1403 times)
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.

It is interesting to hear the answer from the devs about coins.
This will be very hard for socratescoin to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
But >$8 m raised is a good start, hopefully it will grow significantly.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.

This will be very hard for socratescoin to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.

Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including Socratescoin.
It will be good for them.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

The coin represents a share of the project. It’s not a mandatory for socrates to has a use case for the coin. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
JohnGN

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this)  
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5
11.) Suddenly strange activitys on btctalk. Obvious planed actions. Accounts are new or making many post in other threads
      without any weighty content.                                                                                                                        5

If i forget anything feel free to complete.

There a several possibilities to buy btctalk accounts. I am pretty sure socratescoin is a scam so i will repost this investigation periodically after waves of nonsense spamposts.  
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Conventional education will soon go to the background, because the beginning of the era of blockchain.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with socrates. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

in my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the social part and the education part, the token I believe it has any active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, they position socratescoin as the currency of the knowledge industry, so we wish them good luck in this ICO!
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, they position socratescoin as the currency of the knowledge industry, so we wish them good luck in this ICO!

What are the tokens actually being used for then?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from developers on the thread, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

I still wait for an official statement from developers on the thread, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
I didnt know Socrates is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I didnt know Socrates is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Friendz don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

Friendz don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Maybe token will also be used for paid services; or maybe to avoid extra ads.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Maybe token will also be used for paid services; or maybe to avoid extra ads.
a use has to be found for the tokens, otherwise they're worthless. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: