Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:02:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1394 times)
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties?
One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 25tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
It is a race which I’m hoping ethereum network will win.
Well, Vitalik got a big problem.
But this isn’t easy, I heard that this won’t be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
I miss the 1 gwei transaction.
Let's hope they can solve this soon the transaction fee had increased last month due to the problem in their network.
JohnGN

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Guys please quit your activitys you expose yourself more and more. Everybody who read this tread sees whats going on. Your stupidness is not even rediculous anymore, no it hurts and i feel sorry. I have just to copy paste and you must coordinating to make your job. At the end everybody with more than 2 cells in his brain sees your similar comments and intentions. Its just i dont know. But of course, people which is not ashamed to trick, lie and betray is not ashamed even when everybody is laughing about them.  Grin Im just interested in how so many criminal fools find each other. Everyone involved in this project has to be criminal. The programer of the website which updates the faked raised amounts, Mario Pretone, even him has to be criminal minded. I think all of them, Manuel Batista, Pirmin Troger, Alfred Hasselbacher, Mark Jeffery, Thomas Rivette, Luis Gerardo Saldaña Ledesma, Julia Kirchler, Mario Pretone, Virginia Salas Kastilio,  Oscar Perriman, Lettice Cook, Jacobo Genuardi and Adriano Spadaro, all these guys connected to each other hoping to rip off as much gullibly people as possible.

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this)
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5
11.) Suddenly strange activitys on btctalk. Obvious planed actions. Accounts are new or making many post in other threads
      without any weighty content.                                                                                                                        5

UPDATE TO POINT 9:
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY UNIVERSITY OF BRASILIA
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY DUBNA UNIVERSITY

If i forget anything feel free to complete.

Grin Grin Grin Obviously the members or employes of socratescam try to drawn negative accusses with spamwaves on btctalk. As you see they always try to fill pages with posts of accusses with their spam until a new page appear. They are suddenly active at the same time, the artificial activities can be looked up in following tim  

1. spamwave: 23.03  8:44am-  3:16pm
2. spamwave: 24.03 5:17pm-  8:08pm
3. spamwave: 25.03  2:01pm-  2:17pm
4. spamwave: 26.03  11:11-    7:28pm
5. spamwave: 27.03 10:01am- 2:06pm (probably not over yet)

There a several possibilities to buy btctalk accounts and comments. I am pretty sure socratescoin is a scam so i will repost this investigation periodically after waves of spamposts.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

Will Nauka World plus a currency also be a database for knowledge sharing? Is this knowledge free for all?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

Do you have own blockchain and own wallet? Or this is ERC20 tokens?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Isn’t it on their whitepaper??
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

Isn’t it on their whitepaper??

erc20 token, it’s on the first page and their site.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.

Definitely looks like a good idea, the only question is how they will develop this platform and how many users they will attract.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

When will the platform be launched? What is the maximum cap on ICO?
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Do you accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your ICO as cryptocurrencies?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.
More and more people learn about crypto, I think the network on this platform is logical extension of the crypto evolution.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.
More and more people learn about crypto, I think the network on this platform is logical extension of the crypto evolution.
SAPIS are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized network. More things will be integrated soon.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.
SAPIS are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized network. More things will be integrated soon.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of education, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of conventional platforms, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of education, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of conventional platforms, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
Everything needs a good marketing fundamental for it to work. Even ethereum was pretty much using their resources for marketing back in the day, As long as there is a major marketing for the coin then it will work out and people will notice the ICO if there is no then there is no reason for the coin to even survive in the crypto market.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire companies: good luck with this venture!
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing this? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing this? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
Competition is always good, man. Plus, where else would you find a decentralized educational network?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

What is token going to be used for? What is soft cap required for this ICO?
Fanat74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Currently working platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? Is there reward for participation in social media?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: