Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1394 times)
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary services. Good luck!
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
33% will be reserved for the liquidity fund.
13% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
33% will be reserved for the liquidity fund.
13% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
I can’t answer the second part of the question, because have found nothing about it.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Makelleli

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, also there are many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward. In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social network.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

An ICO that already has a platform and app that is live?!? Yes please!
I was checking out the app for a little bit and I'm liking it already.
What is the ICO needed for? Marketing?
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

Interesting project. And already has interested people and running platform. This is a positive moment.
Unfortunately, from a whitepaper, I still do not understand your concept of making a profit, and also did not understand what benefit I will get when buying your tokens?
Makelleli

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the current network?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

Looks like the thread of project is still very quiet. If I look at the thread bounty is not much different, I think you should do something to make the project bustling and look more alive. I think this is indispensable for the future of this project.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project? And how much of the platform has already been developed? How much has still to be developed?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Also, genuinely asking this:
What makes this any different than BitDegree?
Any smart investor will ask that. BitDegree seems rather successful and given what your whitepaper says, it appears that this is very similar to BitDegree but only differing in about 2-3 areas.
BitDegree is already rolling so what's gonna make other people use this instead of BitDegree (at least from what you can control) when trying to break away from Facebook or the likes?
Assuming you aren't a scam dev team, I know you don't want to be regarded as a clone, yet that will happen once someone familiar with crypto reads the whitepaper.
I ask as someone who's invested in the project already because that answer will determine if I hold long term or plan an exit within the next 12 months.
Thanks for the time reading this!
Ceburekus

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

Project looks promising - but what can you offer that other project can’t?
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Yeah, this project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the WP first. Im very new to BTC and ICO investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project. So, good luck
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Question: How did you determine those rates on the token price for the pre-sale?
I'm looking to buy some tokens but want to know how the rates were worked out.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

This is a very promising project. The idea of a decentralized social educational network is appealing and easy to sell to the users of different traditional educational sites. I am ready to try the platform.
Deform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

How long will the referral program be active for? Also, what are the benefits of holding SAPIS tokens? These questions are the only one that obsessing me now.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Really like the idea of a decentralized education network. I want to try it today
So far, the platform looks lightweight and fast. Good look dev team.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Sounds very interesting, you already have $8m raised up? When will you start promotion company?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: