Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1093 times)
mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

There are things that makes a good bounty program. One of it is the rules. Rules that are not confusing. Another one is the updated weekly status report. It makes you at ease if you will see if your work has been approved or not. Regular response from the admin is another thing that makes a good bounty program. If the admin/admins carefully take response from the queries of the bounty hunters. And most especially and importantly that makes a good bounty is the payout. The propose stakes, tokens before and until the end of the program.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

1. A reliable project itself.
2. A high, but real reward pool.
3. A limit for the amount of participants.
4. A weekly update of the spreadsheet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

All very good feedback.  We'll be looking to incorporate this feedback into our bounty program.
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

-Big bounty pool
-Easy to participate
-Good whitepaper and road map
-big potential
-limit participants
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

A Bounty can be accessed from different points though. But in general, what what makes a good Bounty has to be; a reputable manager with good reputation and Communication spirit, a well detailed rules for the Bounty, a good ICO team with a reliable project and top of it all is keeping up with the promised payment.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...
which creates a good body program is viewed from the activities of their managers, quick stake count, quick response, updated information, exact date certainty on a bounty agenda, and quuck stake distribution
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Good and responsible bounty managers ....
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

You can take part in a good company bounty, and as a result get a penny and vice versa. Choose you in which company to participate.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I guess Start to End matters a lot. Starting from having a separate bounty group in telegram to weekly updates of stakes, then answer all the bounty hunters question and stake count on time as promised to distribution. All matters!!
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

I guess Start to End matters a lot. Starting from having a separate bounty group in telegram to weekly updates of stakes, then answer all the bounty hunters question and stake count on time as promised to distribution. All matters!!

Really you think its the good bounty program? In my opinion, before going to join any bounty program you need to check the current status of the token sale and you should ensure that after the ICO the token will get listed in the exchange. Otherwise its really a waste of time to participate in bounty.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

With the short period of time that I have in this industry I learned important factors in order for me to earn more in a bounty campaign. I will only give two:1st thing us I'll check who's the bounty manager/s because for the past campaigns that I had with @deadley and @ubercool those are successful ICO's you may check their records and 2nd the project itself,  I take time to read the concept and team who handles it.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

go to thread of bitcointalk..from my own opinion..signature is a good bounty program
its up to you..and it depend on rank to enter a bounty program
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

Good bounty !!!
Well I am no expert in bounty hunt, infact I an just beginning,  probably this might change with time, but I keep this rules while hunting for bounty.

1. Coin Prospects : I ask myself can I buy this coin if I had the money ? What real world problem does this coin solves ? If it solves real world problem then I am in, I look at the team. Hunting for bounty is time demanding my effort shouldn't go in vain after investing  4 -10 weeks doing bounty.

2. The payout : I also check the payout, if the twitter and Facebook payout aren't encouraging I am out, most pay out are in bittcointalk campaign's.  With time I would be able to participate.

3. The Task : bounty task is put into cosideration also, for flexibility to do your day's job, other bounties and still be effective, i have learnt my lesson and would not do bounties that require you to post 4post/tweet 4 times a day, they are tasking and very demand in and are very ineffective, they are spammious in nature.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

What make  a good  bounty program  is very easy  one, the number  of the people  on telegram, also the way they response on it. The white paper also tells more about  their plains. From  there you can know good project.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

1. Coin Prospects : I ask myself can I buy this coin if I had the money ? What real world problem does this coin solves ? If it solves real world problem then I am in, I look at the team. Hunting for bounty is time demanding my effort shouldn't go in vain after investing  4 -10 weeks doing bounty.
Unfortunately, but now we have lack of ideas. Many coins are creating for making fast money or they solve the same issues but have another name.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

Hi, look through the development community around the project. Check out the number of commits on Github and look through the source code.
Red Flag: Nothing on Github.
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

For me, a good bounty program has the following; telegram,website and whitepaper. It must have good reviews and comments from many investors. It must have a good token value and ha a very fast response from the managers and administrators, and lastly, it must have a quick distribution of token than its token price in the ICO is the same rates in the exchanges.

LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

It's always about the community and development team. If the community is huge and the team knows what they're going to do and how they should act, that's priceless.

Go-go-go, power girls !
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

good team and softcap
cryptojosh01

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

payouts, rules, and stayed info, i have yet to find a good bounty program, any advice?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: