Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1093 times)
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

Before joining bounty take a look who is the bounty manager, after that try to know about the project like its teams activity, social activity and mostly how much active its members in the telegram group. most important thing is if it already passed the pre-sell then must join the bounty. Also the website and roadmape is important.

You are right because most of the bounty manager will look the company and starts managing it, but sometimes we cannot justify the project because recently we have seen many scams after the raising enough money. Sometimes it is based on our luck, if we are lucky enough we can make some good amount of money through the bounty.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

I think a good bounty starts from a bounty manager. Because professional bounty managers will apply a scoring system to every participant who follows the bounty program with their own system. other than that a good bounty usually give rewards or good payouts to the participant in accordance with the criteria they set.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

It starts with the bounty manager who replies everyone quiries or question or opinion within 12-24 hours, but some are just ignoring their applicants and joiners, and some bounty managers are all known to high ranks that's one point to consider, well I don't say new managers are bad, but of course you will choose someone who will be advertised by your friends who are into this for a longer period of time.

Precisely! The Manager plays one of the important roles! If you have experience of participation in bounty, you have already faced with the rock, and the managers who led this project, you can avoid! Also, if the Manager ignored you, answered long, inadequately answered, it is necessary to make note of in the black list. In the future, to get around the other side of the bounty if they are led by this Manager! There is nothing complicated there! Wink
One of my indications is included towards into its managers who do handle such bounty program.Mishandling or not properly well managed can already give you the views or feelings that this is not a good one but in the end on where most hunters do care about is on payouts.If the manager is eagerly giving updates and pushing up devs to pay then i do like that behavior but still the project owners would be still the big boss into this game.

Consonant! The Manager is important! Even then, in the future, a good Manager who has led many successful bounties in the past, now will not take up any questionable bounty. So as not to waste time and not to spoil your statistics. Usually managers successful bounty I watch. And participate in bounty which they lead! All this comes with time! Experience!
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

the concept of a bounty, the team, and the allocation provided for the bounty. Perhaps the allocation would be a calculation of the main attraction of every person. but that calculation can also be the very alone manager who holds the bounty is very influential.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
thebegining

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

honesty is very important and indispensable for bounty more trusted, and supported by many people to advance the ico. honesty in the form of payment is very important.
zentcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

I believe it's important to check the project itself: the concept, the team, its reliability.

Of, course, bounty terms and conditions are also important: what campaigns are open, how long does the bounty last, what's the budget and etc.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

As a bounty manager i think good bounty is when:
- all participants make their repports in the disscussed timings
- all participants follow all the rules - like @not to past everything in only one week day" etc.

As a participant i want a good bounty program to have clear timing. And a project itself - to have a good and strong marketing plan.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...
Bounty Manager is the most important thing in joining bountys. Better to check who is managing the bounty since there are a lot of Bountys now that dont update their Spreadsheets and turns out to be failed.
Ofcourse, theres a lot of really good bountys but we need to select too what to join. And also we need to check the Team, Whitepaper and their roadmaps and the bounty allocations too.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

I guess the success of a bounty can make it a good bounty program. Also the roadmap, whitepaper and of course the team behind the ICO must be good. For me that can makes the bounty program good.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I think a good reward plan needs a detailed introduction!

The reward manager should check the work of the bounty hunter in time and make a detailed inspection!

The main point is to pay the reward in time!

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Before joining bounty take a look who is the bounty manager, after that try to know about the project like its teams activity, social activity and mostly how much active its members in the telegram group. most important thing is if it already passed the pre-sell then must join the bounty. Also the website and roadmape is important.
Do you have information on bounty managers? Maybe you know where I can look at it?
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

Do you have information on bounty managers? Maybe you know where I can look at it?

You can simply take a look at the post history and evaluate it accordingly. Most good managers carefully choose the campaigns they will manage.
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

It has a good thread in BTT, The Campaign manager is competent and has lots of good feedback on their previous work. The community of the Bounty is welcoming and the admins can answer if you have any doubts about the campaign. Well explained white paper and good presentation, Roadmap is very clear and can really attain its target date of completion.

Yes, I also heard about this project by the way. All by the rules and everything is simple. You can quickly and easily understand. Service is happy and I recommend it to everyone Wink!
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

Agreeing with most of the comments here.
But I do think that bounty program should also be fun! Just liking and commenting, what's in it? Good! Nice! Joined! I like it when the bounty conductors come up with new and special tasks... that actually provide info about the project.
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

It is hard to find beautiful bounty. There are many bounty, no faults, good introductions. do good research and check the market.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Of course good bounty program - is program where you get big rewards, no doubt.
Next criteria are:
1) Options to sell earned tokens
2) how long is bounty campaign
3) Process...
4) how long it takes to receive payment
5) Pleasure of doing this job
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

i prefer to participate in bounty programs than will end soon.
So the more programs i can join - the less is the risk to spend my time for a scam project that will bring me nothing.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Firstly the project that is running the bounty,is it a project that people are really interested in,do they have the things needed to pull off a very successful crowdsale which will mean better rewards for bounty hunters then i also look out for the campaign manager.What is his rank on the forum,i rarely trust managers who are lower than a full member and then finally how much do they intend paying the bounty hunters?

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

First a good bounty program should have a respectable bounty manager( although it's not required to hire one), because by that you can safely assure that manager only chooses the best project and pays on time. In terms of budget i prefer a fix allocation compared to percentage of sale because whatever the result of the ICO the budget will still stay the same although sometimes percentage of sales is bigger especially when the ICO conducted is successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: