Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1099 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

in my opinion a good bounty program has a great team.
always respond to each participant's questions and have great power to attract investors.
and most importantly the team is always on time when doing the job.
Mojowarno1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

the project can be said good can be seen from the product to be made then who the team who plan and run the system, both in terms of marketing and manufacturing products
BTC
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

yeah its default question. Good bounty campaign means successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence too.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

for me I am a bounty hunter since last year after a friend of mine shared me this kind of Crypto and money earning.
I don't bothered for the bounty payouts, longevity of the campaign, the coin supply etc. but I always choose to bump on their Telegram Channels because personally reasoning, better ICOs and Crypto projects have good and strong social communities where more active members and admins and developers are joining together as one community and discuss everything related or non related to ICO or project.
I really like the legitimacy of the ICO through their social community but not buy their sweet marketing words.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

yeah its default question. Good bounty campaign means successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence too.

There are too many altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com and still too many new altcoins that are being running on different coin exchanges.
My concern is, most of the ICOs have non sense projects and most of them still not having a working projects as well and the development has not yet started.
I don't invest on nonsense ICOs that always mentioning "decentralized" and "information freedom", useless and non sense.
Look at Envion, WePower, KWHCoin, Oyster etc.. they have a good projects, unique and very useful for the users in the future.
Jonooo

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Firstly determine the success of the project before join it. I think that it is necessary to choose the program according to the same criteria as investors.     I'm participating in a German project Vreo.io, I am pleased. There is enough information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing Bounty.
The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

I value what it big in bounty campaign ploy is to area each the appointments doubtful clearly
azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Team bounty management can handle every trouble on bounty program. For example, every bounty hunters who joined that program have some complaint with program, team bounty must fix it and gift suggest for every bounty hunter who joined. But most important, team bounty managemen don't forget to always update stakes information in spreadsheet in order not to make suspicious bounty hunter
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

I would like to share my experience on bounty managers, do not join managers who have received red trust.
Some managers cheat by using multiple accounts connected with it.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

I believe that a capital prize conference is when: action measures are clear spelled dead and close not transform, passable prize chief executive, and of circuit generous payouts.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

High rewards, not too many participants (if is it with the stake system) and especially the most important thing: the project must be legit and successful. So take your time to analyze the project you would like to join!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I believe that a capital prize conference is when: action measures are clear spelled dead and close not transform, passable prize chief executive, and of circuit generous payouts.

Capital prize in the sense what you mean mate. Actually I do not believe value only the marketplace will only work. Tell me if the the project does not achieve the soft cap and scam project in future means where you go mate.

First you need to check the Ann thread and website to check to confirm the legitmacy of the project. Then you can find the WP and team information and go with bounty participation bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

There are things that make a good program of bonuses. One of them is the rules. Rules that are not confused. Another is an updated weekly status report. This makes you at ease if you see whether your work is approved or not.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

Great feedback! What about payout?  I've seen anywhere from 0.25% to 2% of total tokens.  How important is this to you?
If you want a good payout, they were all good and high if you were higher than your current rank today. More importantly is the team of that projects and the manager who is also a reputable person in this forum. And if you do spot them, you can consider that this project was a very good project but you should always consider that there is always a risk in it or in any other bounty programs.

SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

I think there're 3 requirements for a good bounty program:
- Strongly ICO with bright Future
- Experienced bounty managers, or professional bounty platform
- Awesome rewards in short-time
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

The most important thing is timely counting stakes, quick feedback from the bounty manager in case of problems. Payments for the project are mostly dependent on developers, not managers
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Bounty Hunter to do good job we should have more knowledge and should learn the market as well as we should post quality articles useful for readers to successfully create the program
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

As for me, the campaign that pays for work is good, this is the first thing! Secondly, personally for me, communication with the manager is important. If the manager answers your questions - it's nice to deal with such a project! And very important updating the spreadsheet!
tntdl

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

First of all, if you want a good bonus program, you have to sell your tokens. Then it will be the administrator's decision
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Something bounty lately is not happy. From payments on the bounty you want to cry, because PR project for 3-6 months, and charge a penny! (((

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: