Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1087 times)
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Something make the good bounty program
- Good ICO project
- Good Bounty manager
- Clear and visible payout
- High rewards

And finally, the time of bounty campaign is also important thing to choose this bounty to join, <2 months is well as

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

I believe that bounty should be chosen by bounty Manager and by the number of participants. Of course it is important to understand what budget is allocated to the company. If very small, for example 50 000$ - it's just funny. You're not going to make money there. Well-known bounty managers always try to choose a worthy bounty. It is necessary to listen to them and follow them.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Something bounty lately is not happy. From payments on the bounty you want to cry, because PR project for 3-6 months, and charge a penny! (((
I don't understand what you mean. If you don't like join on bounty, just leave this forum now because you didn't asked to join on here from the start.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

The only thing that makes bounty good is the prospect of ICO.
If the ICO is bad, then the bounty hunters will receive tokens with a price 3-10 times lower than the price of ICO. Or it may be that you don't get tokens at all. So, at first look for a good ICO and then look at the bounty for it.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

a good bounty program is, when the manager update the sheet regularly and when the manager answers to problems. in addition, the campaign should also pay tokens that have a value. that's a good campaign for me.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

I think it's best to pay attention to the bounty Manager. I work with a certain Manager and I want to tell you that I am satisfied with them. It is also important to pay attention to the number of participants. If there are more than 1000, I'm afraid the income will be very small.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

I think:
1) bounty Manager
2) the budget of the company
3) number of participants
4) the company's Product (is there a prospect or is it another ICO)
5) Assembled Soft cap or hard cap
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:18 AM

Because in bounty this program we can get pretty good money by following campaign - campaign and follow all the rules there we can get coin from total coin ysng given bounty company
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

I think the best bounties are the ones with a limited number of participants. In addition, it is necessary to watch the site and the project itself is a company. In addition, know the managers who choose good companies that always pay
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:27 AM

which makes bounty programs very good than others is they can provide some tokens and coins for the participants who have helped the job and become the marketing strategy of the existing ico, with bounty you will also be able to determine a good coin and not because I am sure you will will be more diligent in reading the whiepaper they have.
chi54cd1xd

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

1. I think the important thing in the bounty campaign is to have all the rules of communication clear.
2. Of course, the project must be of good quality, so as not to lose the value of your bounty.
3. It would be better if the campaign limits the number of participants. As more and more people join, the less money you get.
4. I like the bounty campaign that takes place in about 1.5 to 3 months and bonuses are sent weekly to the hunter.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Of course, it is very pleasant when payments begin immediately after the ICO.Not very nice when the payment process takes more than 30 days.I also like it when in a group of telegrams constantly announce news.When this managers do not do it, then the same questions are asked on the circle. In general, too much depends on the telegram.Than generally faster and more active the team the better

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I have joined some bounty project and about your question, I have some sharing here:
In my opinion, a good bounty program is program have:
+ Good idea
+ A strong, trusted team (Krypital, AmaZix, TokenSuite….)
+ A possible technology
+ A clear plan
+ Strongly activities
We should study carefully all information related to the project that we want to join!
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Bounty program will be really good when it was developed for really valuable project and by professionals.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

I think that the advantage is still the amount of payments for each participant, since the conditions for all are different and they should not be compared. Each program, you can say, is unique in its own way.
In addition, an important role is played by the project team and the bounty manager.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

for every person who in one way or another has a relationship to the company ico or the company's bounty, they all have their views on the prospects and quality of the project. To whom the common pool for the company's bounty is important, but to someone the project itself and the authority of the team are important.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

A good bounty program is dedicated to professional deploy of the project generally, within crypto society.It must be lead by experienced bounty manager who will closely develop bounty goals and cooperate with project developers.

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Bounty pool is important, it should be large enough. Also the distribution percentage of the campaign you are planning to join should be large, such as 35% for signiture campaign.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Having a good bounty program is good chances for all bounty hunter to earn money and also to have a good communication with those people who belongs to the bounty projects. However choosing a good bounty campaign or project are quite difficult because often scam ICO's are spreading so it is better for all bounty hunters to study on how to choose a legitimate bounty program that could be paid them for their works and sacrifices for spending time, money and at the same time their efforts to participates in bounty projects.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
aldar_sugarof

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:55 AM

I try to choose a company bounty where soft capa is at least 10 million dollars. And bounty pool - from 2%.
I also look at the percentage distribution of the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: