Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.
Do you meaning bounty of signature campaign for Conn3x? You can join here with them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073049.0

I will be joining soon the bounty campaign, Is there any social media bounties like on twitter, facebook, Reddit that available to join in? Still no update if there will be airdrop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.
Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.
Wow, that's a huge number of members in the telegram group community. Hopefully it will reflect too to the people who support the project by investing on! Conn3x team is really doing a great job of getting the attention of many people.

I hope that telegram group of Conn3x aren't dummy accounts because of bounty programs. Can someone provide me a link of their telegram group chat? I want to join and see what the admins are doing on their group chat.

The main purpose of Airdrop is to build hype on the project, if they can utilize their participants they will be able to attract more potential investors.

Pretty right, its purpose is to really build hype and also more people will grab with this kind of promotion. It will also increased the number of token holders which everyone will keep up to date because they don't want to miss the sudden pump of the token imo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

Great team, great company, awesome job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Hopefully that is the case. The project has started with bounty campaign and I hope many people take advantage of this because it will help them as well as the project to grow.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.
Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.

It only shows that more people are now actually know this project. Whatever reason why they have so much big members in the telegram it is just mean that they have a good marketing strategy. So, I should expect more people will also invest in their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Do you meaning bounty of signature campaign for Conn3x? You can join here with them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073049.0

I open ur link you shared and thanks for that. I wonder whyJunior Member and Member rank have the same stakes reward. This is my first time I've seen this. And also, their post needed is only 40. Is it for whole duration of signature campaigns? And lastly, when does the signature campaigns starts and end? I hope someone can give informations regarding my questions.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

Great team, great company, awesome job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Hopefully that is the case. The project has started with bounty campaign and I hope many people take advantage of this because it will help them as well as the project to grow.
Really? Do they have started the bounty campaign? I really wanted to support this project but I don't have much money to invest so I decided to participate in the bounty.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:18:47 AM

It only shows that more people are now actually know this project. Whatever reason why they have so much big members in the telegram it is just mean that they have a good marketing strategy. So, I should expect more people will also invest in their ICO.
Yes, and it is clear that the project has a lot of support on the forum, everyone who writes here is somehow connected with remote work, so the project is interesting to everyone.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

Yes, and it is clear that the project has a lot of support on the forum, everyone who writes here is somehow connected with remote work, so the project is interesting to everyone.
Definitely, as time goes by it makes me amazed on this prestigious project and its really great that someone is creating good reviews about the project. Conconcon has a big  potential because of it's interesting concept. It's surely a big space of improvement in the market. Hopefully good reviews will continue for project future achievement.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
Great, well hopefully a great standard of security or any assurance will be apply since they are the middle man which need a trust for them. Hopefully this project will pursue which will lead by the dev to make some development on this project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

Thats right I can see that everyone even outside the bitcointalk community is also supporting conn3x project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

I think it could be plausible. The community is active and the team is quite sincere. I also came to know that they have conducted a bounty campaign, which will be a great interaction of the team with the community for better results.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Although the project and organization is pretty good, I wonder why there are still not enough participants in their bounty campaign. Bounty compain itself has also good rewards. Is it the way they introduce and advertise their project & bounty campaign or people doesnt really understand their concept?

May be its a good idea to ogranize an introducing video for the project and bounty campaign?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

Although the project and organization is pretty good, I wonder why there are still not enough participants in their bounty campaign. Bounty compain itself has also good rewards. Is it the way they introduce and advertise their project & bounty campaign or people doesnt really understand their concept?

May be its a good idea to ogranize an introducing video for the project and bounty campaign?
That will help all the supporters to easily reach out to all the people or the investors at all the social channels which will help to easily deliver about the platform with complete information in a visual presentation.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

I think it could be plausible. The community is active and the team is quite sincere. I also came to know that they have conducted a bounty campaign, which will be a great interaction of the team with the community for better results.
That helps better to advertise in all the social platforms with bounty program also it is a great opportunity Conn3x initiated which encourages all the supporters to utilize their skills through this programme and keep supporting.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.
We cannot confirm only hardcap is challenging with all the good works like more advanced advertising functionalities we can gain traffic also reach the hardcap easily but there will be similar platforms so the Dev team has the real challenges, they should really keep an analysis and constantly know the advanced technologies to compete with the competitors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

It is a very big problem to all that the price of crypto now is dropping. Many are worried, but i think it is just temporary, sooner the community will really rise up. This could help the project in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: